Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Atul Kantilal PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi.. I want to ask that how to release lower back pain after cesarean delivery. I delivered baby before 1 month. Pleases suggest?
I m a female 74 yes I have got advanced fourth stage breast cancer and have undergone a decompression operation of the spinal cord in November but my senses in the lower part if the body have not recovered as yet pls tell me how can I speed up my recovery I have gone through 3 chemo sessions also.
I have problem in my left leg. I think it is because of laptop air thrown out by fan and contact with leg, at that point I feel like very high sensitivity. Also sometimes only left leg highly paining. Please suggest me some remedies or some medicine. Thank you.
I have neck pain since 2/3 days. I am a teacher. I don't know what happen to it .why it is paining. Pls help me.
What are the main causes of malaria and typhoid, fever, hairfall, dandruff, pain, joint pain, low eyes sight. So please can you give me the solution disease.
I am 27 years old I feeling pain of my ankle, toe, hand finger joints and some small joints And swelling some joints. How to relief at this situation?
I have been diagnosed with L4-L5 and L5-S1 annular tear and T12 hemangioma. Is these things cured without surgery? Is Ayurveda help in this.
I am 23 year male. I have back neck pain since 6 month. I have consulted many doctors bt it arises again after some days of treatment. The back neck portion swells when I travles in bus, studying more times. Or any hard work etc. Please help me. To relief form this pain permanently.
I am 27 years old man and im suffering fron joint pain at my ankle joint in my left leg I have done all x-ray and blood reports result is I have 9.5 uric acid in my body and im taking medicine but still im not well please help me out.
Sir I am suffering from back pain from last few months and I visit a doctor he suggested me few exercises and I do them on regular basis but there is no relief and fewer times the pain gets worsen suggest me what to do.
I am 26 year old having back pain last 2 month. I am taking pain killer medicines and pain relif oil. But it didn't help any more. What can I do now? Please halp me doctor.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.