Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amar U. Rathod
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amar U. RathodYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, Suddenly small bumps arise on my face in last few days. Please tell me about this problem. Thank you.
My brother is 16 years old and he has white spots all over the body, hands and legs. He just met the doctor and got an advice that not to expose sunlight along with the medicines. Can you please tell me the exact reason, why he was affected and also suggestions to get rid of the white spots.
For last 3 days I have been noticing blood & blood cots in the urine and frequent urination. I don't smoke & drink beer or wine, 3 or 4 times a year. As per the advice of a Urologist I have got done the following tests: 1) Cbc: Haemoglobin 12.4, Mcv 82, mch 25, Wcbc count 13800. 2) Routine Urine: Blood present, Protein present (30-100 mg), innumerable Pus & RBC cells 3) S. Creatinine: eGFR 79.6, Estmted Cr. Clearance 195 4) Urine culture report: A pure moderate growth of'Escherichia Coli' ESBL: Positive, Colony count: 80,000 C.F.U 5) Urinary tract sonography: conclusion: "There is 75 x 62 mm SIMPLE CORTICAL CYST SEEN IN LEFT KIDNEY. 6) Fasting Glucose: 103, Post Lunch: 113 7) Lipid profile: Sr. Cholesterol 167, Sr. Hdl cholesterol 34, Chol/HD chol ratio 4.9. After diagnosis the urologist said that I have a severe infection and has prescribed to take: Pause-500, Urispas, Niftran 100 mg.
My 20 months old daughter doesn't sleep through night since she was 8 months old. Wakes up every hour to take bottle & drinks 500 ml cow's milk during night.
I have a desk job, due to this I gained fat on my tummy and even stress. Please help me in sort out this problem.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.