Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Well Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
My son is one year seven months old (1.7).He is very weak. On his first birthday his body weight was 9.2 kg. But now he weighs only 9.5 kg. Is there any tonic for his growth? What to do for his growth?
Is egg yolk bad for people going to gym? I have come across many of them telling me not to eat the yellow yolk. Please what is your recommendation. Is it true that I should not take?
Hi, I am 18 year old and I started to go gym, my weight is 54 kg. How many times a day should I take protein to hair weight and muscle?
What can I eat first thing in morning empty stomach? I leave for office empty stomach n take biscuits with water. Is that ok?
Hi doctor, I am 29 years old male, but I am only 48 kg weight. And very thin. Please advice me, how can I put some weight. Thank You.
Im under weight but I eat allot of healthy food. Around 2,300 cal per day. No junk food still can not gain weight.
How to put on weight naturally and quickly and healthy I became very thin after I lost my dad I eat food but in vain please help or suggest.
Hello I am working out from last five years. But not consistent because of my job schedule. I never really found a good protien powder for best muscle gain and a perfect budget diet. Now I really want to make into fitness world. please help me with suggestions.
Hi Lybrate Team. Could you please confirm how can I start my day. I want to know schedule of how can I make my life healthy life. Exercise things? I want to leave my specs? Running how much km? Do I join gym? Please consult me as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance.
I am 42 years female. I am feeling very tired always. I feel my bp is falling but when measured it finds normal. I always trying to lie in the bed. I hurried do all tasks and go to bed. I always feel fatigued and giddy. I have no other ailments like thyroid or sugar etc. Dr. could not find any sever disease still I am almost patient who have all ailments dear Dr. I was suffering from depression for last 5 or 6 yrs. After marriage I could not cop up with the hell like situations and went in depression I took censpram, tayo,felicita od .dr treated me and the levels of vit came normal. But still I am not normal. It seems I will be in coma stage one day. I am worried about my 8 years son after me. I want to live. Please help me Dr. Please suggest all tests regarding any micro or macronutrient, enzyme hormone etc which can help me please. I will be thankful to you.
I seem to be developing Varicose veins in one of my legs. While there is no pain or discomfort right now, is there some prevention techniques to minimize its impact going forward?
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to take a walk before dinner.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.