Doctor in Sparsh Multispeciality (PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PET )CLINIC)
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Sparsh Multispeciality (PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PET )CLINIC)Your feedback matters!
I am 45 yes old man I am having hernia on my stomach right above the nabhi .what should I do other than operation please help me.
I am feeling pain just below my left ankle joint & there is a bit of swelling too. It's been 15-20 days, I have used heat therapy, cold therapy & taken some pain killers, but to no effect. My question is there might b chance of hair-line fracture or swelling in that part of the bone?
My age is 45. I feel a constant pain in my feet. Pain is most in morning after wake up. Which is the cause of that? What Can I do?
I am suffering from shoulder injury it's normal all the time but when want to throw any thing with power like ball it's not allowing me severely paining for couple of minutes and again normal when I usually twist it it's paining can't able to play cricket please help me out and little bit worried about shoulder workout in my sessions it has be nearly 1 month since it happened.
I have pain in my left arm feels like burning it moves from shoulder to fingers, 3-4 din ke liye hoti hai fir 7-10 din aaram rehta hai, I have done with ecg n echo which is normal.
Sir mera leg week (leg pain) ho gya h kabhi kabhi m bed se uth bhi nahi pata sir pain bilkul bhi nhi hota bus body weight leg nhi sambhaal pata Maine MRI bhi karwaya tha but usme sb normal nikla please suggest me well treatment.
Recovery from a hernia after the surgery will need a time of approximately 2-3 weeks. The time for recovery also depends upon the surgery performed. An open surgery performed through a large incision across the region of a hernia will require a longer hospital stay and a longer time for recovery, whereas, in contrast, a laparoscopic surgery performed with 2-3 small incisions will heal faster and will need a shorter hospitalization.
The recovery process can be speeded up by taking appropriate care, and recovery tips for it are as follows:
- Medication should regularly be taken as recommended by the doctor to lessen the symptoms of the surgery.
- Wound care should be taken properly.
- Dressings should be kept clean and dry, and they need to be changed very frequently in order to avoid the infection.
- A persistent cough and sneezing need to be treated with the proper medication.
- Keep a pillow nearby.
- Every time while coughing and sneezing hold the pillow over the suture in order to prevent pressure on the sutures.
- Use an abdominal binder of a proper size. It supports the abdominal muscle and maintains abdominal pressure.
- Use clothing which is expandable and has elastic waistbands whenever there is swelling.
- Swelling over the incision is a common complication after the surgery. Thus, the incision area should not be closed tightly by wearing tight clothing.
- Wearing expandable cloths will give more comfort and will not cause pain due to pressure. Take a stool softener before and after surgery.
- Constipation should be treated before the surgery and should be avoided after the surgery by using stool softeners.
- Straining for the stools will create pressure over the incision and hernia repair site and will delay the recovery.
- Eat healthy food. The food should be fiber-rich as it will help to improve the bowel movements, and it will avoid the risk of constipation.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid constipation and improve the bowel movement.
- Do not bend to pick up the things or maintain personal hygiene, i.e., cutting toenails as it will create pressure on the sutures and it may break open.
- Avoid lifting of any objects as it will create pressure on sutures and will increase the risk of rupture. After a certain period of time, lift only light items (less than 20 pounds), and always use back muscles and knees.
- Do moderate exercises, such as walking, as it will speed up the recovery. Do not start with heavy exercises.
- Smoking should be avoided after the surgery as it will improve breathing and blood circulation, which will help in the healing process.