Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Sanjeevani Criticare HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hymenoplasty se or koi problem to ni Hoti ise karane me Kitna time or paisa lagega kya ise husband ko koi saq ni Hoga fir.
Hyyy my periods are not not regular most of the time it used to come. Before 5 days but this month the date ha passed and till now w after two days my periods ha s not come do I need to consult doctor for this.
I had a sex on 17 nov during periods without precautions and I forgot to take medicine also Now what I can do to avoid pregnancy.
Hi Doctor, Greeting for the day! My LMP was on 09October 17 I have been consulted doctor they told im pregnant my concern is I haven't felt any sickness usually a pregnant woman gets morning sickness but I do not feel any sicknesses is it right sign or should I consult a doctor.
Hi I am 31 years married female and I have missed my periods for the 1st time. I thought I am carrying but not so. Please advise what to do as my period was due on 10 Nov. I'm not well from yesterday feeling cold and feverish. Please advise me at the earliest.
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend ten days before I didn't ejaculate inside her but just after ejaculation I got inside her again and then we have sex last night and after that she had a little cramping and little spotting could she be pregnant. Please help me out of this confusion.
I am TTC from last 6 months, all my reports are normal. I am taking Fetisure F daily. My doctor has suggested me to take Duphaston and Ecosprin from 16th day for 10 days to conceive. Can I take duphaston and Ecosprin, will it help me to conceive? Also my husband is using extra virgin coconut oil as lubricant is this safe to use for conceiving. Looking forward for your reply.
The first six weeks after the baby is born is termed as the postpartum period. While this is a joyous phase for a mother, it requires healing and adjustments for the mother. While the mother bonds with the baby during this period, adjusting to surroundings with the new baby can be challenging affair. The postpartum care, therefore, becomes more important. Here is a brief guideline about the essential precautions of postpartum care and its importance-
- Get as much rest as possible: Postpartum care can be demanding for a mother. Sleeping is required to beat the fatigue and tiredness during this period. The baby wakes up from the sleep every alternate hour and the mother needs to feed him. To ensure that the mother is not physically exhausted, it is important that she sleeps whenever the baby does.
- Eat healthily: Maintaining a healthy diet during the postpartum care is extremely important. Food such as whole grain, protein, fruits, and vegetables can contribute to incremental healing. If a mother is breastfeeding the baby, consumption of fluid is equally as important as a healthy diet. A good diet helps a mother to gain sufficient energy that she is burning during the initial few weeks of giving birth to the baby.
- Avoid strenuous work: Each mother should take at least 2-3 months after delivery to get back to work. If the situation arises where a mother is forced to join back her job or take up professional activities, it should be ensured that she should not take up any strenuous activities. It will not only wear her out but take a heavy toll on the mental health as well.
- Exercise: Usually a doctor suggests the right time to exercise and prescribes the right exercise that is necessary to a mother. The exercise should not be too strenuous. A quick walk around the park, brisk jogging for 10 minutes, some easy-to-follow free-hand exercises can be extremely beneficial for a mother during this stage. Exercise can keep fatigue and boredom at bay and helps a mother increase the energy levels throughout the day.
- Seek help: Postpartum depression is very common among new mothers. It often shows up during the first few weeks after giving birth. Close to 80 percent of the mother explains abrupt mood swings, irritability, restlessness, insomnia, sadness, unexplained crying etc. It makes sense to visit a doctor or seek professional help if these symptoms do not go away after a couple of weeks of giving birth to the baby. Doctors can suggest ways to get over this phase easily. If not for these symptoms, a doctor should be consulted in any which case for a span of first three months to refrain from unwanted complications.
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated the Swachh Bharat Mission in 2014, it marked the beginning of the world’s largest ever sanitation drive.
Three years down the line, nearly 2.5 crore toilets were constructed in a bid to make India free of open defecation - PM Modi’s government cleanliness drive proved a tremendous success. Also, in the upcoming year, 1.5 crore more toilets will be constructed in rural areas.
However, a staggering 355 million women and girls are still waiting for a toilet; if they were all to stand in a queue, it would stretch around the Earth more than four times!” It also says that approx. 732 million Indians have no access to toilets and are thus forced to pass in the open. Still so far to go!
- Approx. 732 million Indians have no access to toilets.
- India is lagged behind by China where 343 million people are living without decent toilet and sanitation facilities.
So, Why Toilets Are Important?
- Lack of sanitation can lead to diseases which are transmitted through human waste.
- Lack of sanitation can lead to contaminated drinking water, which is again extremely dangerous.
- Lack of sanitation is costing global economic losses in developing countries.
- Unsafe sanitation carries additional risks for many women - they are more vulnerable to sexual attacks.
- Not having access to safe sanitation is also one of the top reasons why girls do not go on with schooling once they hit puberty.
What Should Be Done?
Creating awareness about basic sanitation requires a well-organised campaign with government agencies in association with NGOs, media, and many others working in tandem at the grassroots. These awareness campaigns should be intended for making a behavioural shift in the attitudes of the people at the ground level.
On World Toilet Day, let us reaffirm our commitment towards improving sanitation facilities across our planet! Let's spread the awareness about improved access to basic sanitation...
Mujhe baby conceive nahi ho raha sab test normal hai Aur is bar mera period 6 days before aagaya. Kya karu pregnancy nahi reh rahi.
I do sex with my girlfriend and I use condom. But doubt fully I gave her unwanted 72 within half an hour. But now her period is delayed now 10 days is over. But her M. C not come. Any chance of pregnancy in my case. What I do. I am worried. Suggest me any medicine to come her M. C. Please.
भगन्दर(fistula in ano.)-
1.भगन्दर परिचय (introduction)-
-सामान्यतया: रोगी के द्वारा गुदा या मल द्वार से संबधित सभी रोगों को बवासीर या पाइल्स ही समझ लिया जाता है, लेकिन ये जरूरी नहीं है कि मल द्वार से संबंधित रोग पाइल्स ही हो इसमें कई और रोग भी हो सकते हैं। जिन्हें हम पाइल्स समझते हैं।
भगन्दर में रोगी के मल द्वार के चारो ओर लगभग 4 cm दूरी पर या तो एक फोडा बनता हैं या एक फुडिया बन जाती हैं जिसमें से पानी या मवाद लगातार आता रहता हैं
Fistula means reep or pipe like. It may be defined as a chronic granulating tubular tract consisting of fibrous tissues with two openings communicating between two cavities or cavity to cutaneous surface of body. Thus anal fistula has two openings, one on perianal or perineal skin surface and other in anal canal.
भगन्दर कारण (causes)-
1. Anal infection
2. अत्यधिक समय तक बैठना
3. इसके अलावा विभिन्न रोगियो पर किये गये अनुसंधान से ये पता चला हैं कि भगन्दर होने का एक प्रमुख कारण अत्यधिक समय तक दुपहिया वाहन या गाडी चलाना या उसकी सवारी करना भी होता हैं
भगन्दर के लक्षण -
1. गुदा या मल द्वार के चारो और किसी फोडे या फुडिया का बनना और उसमें से पानी या पस आना एक या अनेक छिद्र बनना
2. कभी कभी बैठने में दर्द होना
3. मल त्याग में परेशानी होना
अब तक के क्लीनिक अनुसंधान से ये पता चला हैं कि किसी भी पैथी के मेडिसिनल चिकित्सा से इसको ठीक करना असंभव हैं आयुर्वेदिय क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा ही इसकी विश्वसनीय चिकित्सा हैं ! आइये चुने.स्वस्थ एवं आनन्दमय जीवन. एल.एन.आयुर्वेद के संग!
Having a baby is nothing less than a dream come true, but it comes with its own share of problems for new mothers. A lot of women today are opting for a C-section, or a Cesarean surgery to deliver their babies. While it is safe for most, at times certain complications can arise as a result of the operation.
As if life for mothers wasn’t tough already, post Cesarean wound infection is another concern some new mothers have to face. It usually occurs due to a bacterial infection in the area where the incision was made during surgery. If you have recently had a C-section, look out for signs in the first couple of weeks such as fever (100.5ºF to 103ºF), wound sensitivity and pain in the lower abdomen area. Other symptoms include swelling at the incision point or in the legs, discharge from the wound, smelly vaginal discharges or blood clots and difficulty in passing urine. If you notice any of these signs, act fast and consult your gynaecologist at the earliest, to avoid complications from the infection.
Why does it happen?
There can be various reasons that an infection happens, just like on any other part of the body where a wound is exposed. Generally, it is more prevalent among obese or overweight women or those taking any form of steroids. Other causes include, an incision closed with staples or nylon sutures, in cases of an emergency C-section, or from an infection of the amniotic sac.
Types and Treatment
C-section wound infections are of two types that is Cellulitis or wound abscess and thrush.
- Cellulitis and wound abscesses are caused by bacteria and are treated with antibiotics. If you’re in the hospital, you will be given the antibiotics intravenously, but if not, they can be taken orally as well. In case of abscesses, the pus is first drained out and smeared with antiseptic before being covered with gauze, after which the wound will heal on its own.
- Thrush is caused by a fungal infection and is normally seen in women taking steroids or in those who have a weak immune system. Anti-fungal drugs are provided to combat the issue.
How can it be prevented?
Here are some things new moms can do to prevent the C-section wound from getting infected:
- Regular follow-up visits with your obstetrician
- Practising good hygiene and healing
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids
- Avoiding any strenuous exercises that may put pressure on the abdomen area and stitches
- Resting as much as possible
Remember, even if you do develop an infection, it can be treated if addressed in time. New mothers need to take extra care of themselves, as a healthy mom, makes a happy mom!
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome is also known as Ulnar Neuropathy, a nerve compression syndrome where the Ulnar nerve, also known as the funny bone nerve, gets compressed due to heightened pressure or stretching. It can lead to numbness or a tingling sensation in little and ring fingers, sometimes pain in forearm and an overall weakness in the hand. Ulnar nerve is one of the three main nerves in the arm. It runs in a groove on the inner side of the elbow. Since it travels through a narrow space and has very little protective tissue, the nerve is quite vulnerable to compression.
The symptoms of this condition may range from mild to severe. Some of the mild symptoms include:
- Numbness in little and ring finger as the fingers fall asleep
- A tingling sensation, usually like the pinch of pins and needles in ring and little finger
- Pain in forearm
- Weakness in the hand
- Some of the severe symptoms include:
- Reduction in overall hand grip
- A claw like deformity in hand
- Wasting of muscles of the hand
Bending elbow over a long period of time like while using cell phone or during sleep can cause ulnar nerve compression. Resting the elbow for a long period over a hard surface can also cause an irritation of the nerve, leading to such symptoms. In some cases, the nerve snaps back and forth over a bony bump, resulting in an irritated nerve. People who undertake intense physical activity, especially using their arms, are more likely to develop this problem. Eg. baseball pitchers. Apart from this, people who have suffered from a dislocated elbow or have arthritis are also at risk.
Generally, doctors diagnose this condition through the symptoms. However, nerve tests are also conducted to check the level of nerve compression. Electromyography is a procedure in which electrodes are placed on the skin and muscles to measure muscle health. Determining muscle health and level of compression helps decide the mode of treatment. Generally, the symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome are managed through a conservative treatment. However, in cases of severe compression, surgery can be considered as an option to relieve pressure, moving nerve to the front of the elbow or removing a part of the bone.
For mild cases, a towel or a protective cover for elbow is recommended. The towel should be wrapped around the elbow loosely. An elbow splint can be worn at night to protect the elbow from being bent for long time.
How can a physical therapist help?
A physiotherapist has an essential role to play in treatment of this syndrome. A therapist can help the patient to learn ways of avoiding pressure to the nerve. After surgery, with restrictions of movement, a therapist can help achieve smooth recovery and movement of the elbow. Your physical therapist will determine the activities that bring on your symptoms. The recommendations at this point will be to avoid those activities for a time. Remember, the nerve is irritated and at times swollen. If the irritation and swelling are reduced, the symptoms should resolve.
Malaria is a disease that is caused by the bite of a certain mosquito or protozoan parasite. This can attack the red blood cells and is mainly found in tropical as well as subtropical areas. Until recently, there was little chance of recovering from this ailment. Yet, in today's day and age of great medical advancement, it has become possible to cure a patient suffering from this disease with the help of timely and proper diagnosis. This disease becomes even more complicated and problematic when it affects pregnant women.
The ways in which this disease can be treated during pregnancy is as follows:
- Medication therapy: If woman is found to be suffering from this disease in the second or third trimester of their pregnancy, they may be prescribed artemisinin-based therapy. This therapy can be used only if the pregnant lady is not suffering from any other kind of complications like heart conditions, diabetes and high blood pressure, during the pregnancy. This medicine is short-acting, with artemether or artesunate,which can greatly reduce the number of parasites that may have invaded the red blood cells.
- Other antimalarials: The treatment of this disease for pregnant women can also be done with the help of other antimalarials, which should typically be prescribed and administered in a clinical setting. These also include quinidine gluconate which can be used in place of the IV quinine in order to bring down the number of parasites in the body. This will lessen the attack on the red blood cells to a great degree. Lumefantrine tablets may also be used in such cases. Also, the doctor will have to first try a test dose to ensure that the patient is not allergic to any of the elements or compounds of these medicines.
- Monitoring: Pregnant women suffering from malaria will need to get their blood samples tested on a regular basis. The blood smears will usually be tested daily to check whether the body is responding adequately to the treatment. This will also ensure that the doctor knows when to change the dose or the drug involved.
- Diet and exercise: The patient will be asked to stick to the normal diet and activity levels. Yet, care must be taken to avoid any situation where fatigue might set in, as this can aggravate the condition. One must also increase the intake of water to ensure that the body is always well hydrated. This helps the body in bouncing back to normal as the toxins are continuously flushed out, and the immunity system is better equipped to fight the disease causing parasites.
In case you are focused and happy during your pregnancy, you will, in all probability, have a sound and healthy baby. It is normal to be somewhat worried about the complications that are going on in your life and in your body.
However, in case you are not resting and are on edge without stopping for even a minute, in such a case you must approach your maternity specialist or doctor for assistance. Regardless, increased amount of tension may affect your child. That is on account of the anxiety hormone cortisol that can cross the placenta and affect the building squares of your child's growth and advancement.
Here are some tips to reduce the baby stress:
- Rest and concentrate on your child: Resting is beneficial for you and your child, so do not feel regretful about it. Invest significant energy to concentrate on your baby. Listen to your body. In case you are feeling tired, go to bed early. Your body is striving to feed your developing baby and you require all the rest you can get.
- Discuss it: In case you are stressing over your infant's growth, or an individual matter, you can simply go to your birthing specialist for discussion. Try not to be scared to express how you are genuinely feeling. If you are straightforward, you will probably get the boost you require.
- Eat well: Eating healthy is useful for your brain and your body. A sound eating diet of omega-3 unsaturated fats, vitamins and minerals can lift your energy levels. The omega-3 unsaturated fats found in slick fish and fish may decrease the stress. Try to have salmon, fish, mackerel, sardines, pilchards and trout.
- Work out: Exercise can improve your health. It is usually recommended to exercise during pregnancy. In case you did not exercise before you were pregnant, now may be a decent time to begin. Make it delicate work out, however. Swimming is perfect, as it keeps you conditioned, without being too hard on your joints.
- Plan for birth: You can likewise take free online antenatal classes. In case you are having an arranged cesarean, speak with your birthing assistant or obstetrician about what will occur on the day. Drawing up a cesarean birth plan can help you feel more sure, confident and in control.
- Adapting to driving: Driving can be a noteworthy source of stress, and it tires you all the more intensely. Inquire as to whether you can keep away from peak hours, maybe beginning and completing work sooner than .usual. This should not be too difficult since your boss and your company are mostly obligated to grant you with such demands.
Be it children or adults. What you are is essentially what you make of what life throws at you and what you pick and what you leave behind. Essentially the choices that one makes determine what one becomes. It's so easy to blame others, life, destiny. But if one thinks twice it's the choices one makes.