Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Mgm Hospital - BelapurYour feedback matters!
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140. My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph, sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
I am having problem in digestion. When I eat food I have to go to loo immediately. Even after drinking a glass of water. And if I do not eat anything. Then I hv to go to loo. In every 2-3 hours. It creates constipation. Please help.
Whooping cough lasts up to 10 weeks, makes you vomit, and can even be fatal. True or False? Take this quiz to find out.
1. Whooping cough or pertussis could become serious and can even be fatal.
Answer - A: True
While whooping cough may be painful and last for a long time in adults, it rarely becomes fatal. However, in infants and children less than a year old, it can be fatal. If you think your child is suffering from whooping cough, you will need to take action to reduce its effects. Aloe Vera is one of the most effective ayurvedic remedies in this case. Mix equal parts of Aloe Vera juice and honey to make a mixture. Take a teaspoonful of this mixture and have it twice daily to reduce the symptoms and also fight the infection.
2. Which amongst the following oils is a great remedy for whooping cough in Ayurveda?
Answer – D: Almond oil
Almonds, apart from being a great source of varied nutrition, are also a potent weapon in fighting cholesterol. Almonds also have many other properties that can help with fighting infections. These can be useful in treating the symptoms of whooping cough. Mix 10 drops of onion juice and 10 drops of garlic juice with 5 drops of almond oil. Take this mixture three times daily for a few days and you should see results quickly.
3. Whooping cough is a viral infection.
Answer - B: False
Whooping cough is actually a bacterial infection caused by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis. It usually spreads through droplets in the air from an infected person to an uninfected person. It can also spread by touching surfaces where the infected droplets fall. Cough can be quite extreme and painful not only in children but among adults as well. Drink honey mixed with boiling water as a beverage akin to tea. This is a great ayurvedic remedy to soothe the symptoms, especially if you have a very sore throat. It also helps to cure whooping cough quicker.
4. One of the common symptoms of whooping cough among the following is:
A & B
None of the above
Answer – C: A & B
Whooping cough is especially dangerous because when you start coughing, it puts so much stress on your body that you may end up vomiting or even fainting. Garlic is a great ayurvedic remedy that can help reduce the symptoms of whooping cough. It contains ‘allicin’ which has superb antibacterial properties. Make a paste by crushing a few cloves of garlic. Filter this through a sieve and get the juice extracted. Drink a teaspoonful of this juice thrice every day and you should see remarkable results quickly.
5. If no action is taken, whooping cough may last up to 10 weeks.
Answer - A: True
Whooping cough is also sometimes referred to as the 100-day cough as it can last for up to 10 weeks. This can be a really painful time for the patient. Known as ‘Dushta Kasa’ in Ayurveda, there are many effective remedies that can counter it and cure it much quicker. Remedies include castor oil mixed with milk, ginger and honey mixes among others. The best thing is to consult an Ayurveda Practitioner for proper and exact remedies tailor made for your condition.
Hello Sir or mam, I'm Rakesh and I'm 22 year old. My problem is I was addicted by masturbation but now I do less than prev days. Now when I do or wet dream happens with me after that I'm getting pain in my left testis. It is very painful and it happens for an unknown time (One or two days. So please tell me what I will do.
Sir my pennis sometime does not get proper erection for sex and if it getting then it don't continue for long time so please help me. How I can improve my erection.
I am doing sex with my girlfriend ,unable to do it for long time facing problem for few months and get educated in less than a minute. How can I make it sex for long time? Should I take sex medicines also then how it affects in sex and sometime else better option to make it long and enjoy it. I feel soo bad when happened? Suggested better option. Work fast.
My age is 23 and my penis size is 3.7 inch can I masturbate in twice in a week pls tell me and I early ejaculate just only kissing before sex pls tell me whts is the problem.
I masturbate allot and my penis pains when it gets erected. My sperms only come out when I do it myself and I don't get satisfy and want to have it come out during intercourse. Please advice how do it increases my sexual stamina. My foreskin is yet to expand hence I do not feel or enjoy the feel of intercourse. I used to masturbate 3 to 4 times a day. Please advice the method for penis enlargement.
I am diabetic since 16 years taking tresiba 40 units along with Novorapid thrice a day of dosages 18 units, 10 units and 10 units respectively. But my blood sugar level is fluctuating. One time blood glucose level come down very low and other time it shoots up to 328 mg/ dl. Kindly suggest. I have thyroid also and is normal. No blood pressure and any other. Kindly suggest I am very worried about my sugar level.
I masturbate few times a week. My question is as more semen quantity erected during masturbation causes more nutrients loss? Because I masturbate once a week, in that day I do thrice, sometimes three times a week. Which is best?
I'm srikanth when I'm eating less quantity of rice suddenly getting pain in stomach some what. I dnt know when I'm drinking water stomach pain getting in stomach.
I am having nightfall daily. When I get frustrated by having continues nightfall I masturbate. 2 days I got relaxed. But after that again nightfall starts. I am getting weaker day by day n also low confident. Going backward in study. Whenever I ask someone and on YouTube also only says one thing, this is natural, let it happen" what I am very nervous. please help me.
Gastric (stomach) cancer occurs when malignant cells form in the lining of the stomach. By far, it is known to be the second most common cause of cancer-related deaths not only in Asia but also worldwide. Though it can affect both male and female populace, it is seen more commonly in men and in people aged 50 years or older.
Type: Gastric cancers can present as one of the following types -
- Adenocarcinoma: Begins in the glandular cells lining the inside of the stomach. This forms a majority of the stomach cancers.
- Lymphoma: Begins in immune system cells present in the walls of the stomach. Occurrence of lymphoma, in the stomach, is rare.
- Carcinoid Tumor: Begins in hormone producing cells of the stomach. Occurrence of carcinoid cancer, in the stomach, is rare.
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST): begins in nervous system cells of the stomach. Occurrence of GIST, in the stomach, is rare.
Gender: It affects both male and female populace.
Etiology: The factors that are associated with increased risk of gastric cancer include the following mostly –
- ‘Helicobacter Pylori’ bacterial infection in the stomach is a common cause of gastric cancer of both the intestinal (expanding) & diffuse (infiltrative) type. Furthermore, studies indicate that high salt intake is synergistic with H. Pylori infection in the manner that it is likely to increase the risk of gastric cancer that is induced by H. Pylori bacteria.
- Smoking, consuming alcohol, red meat, salty/ smoked/ processed foods, low intake of fruits and vegetables, diets rich in nitroso compounds, eating foods contaminated with aflatoxin fungus etc all.
- Atrophic gastritis characterized by chronic stomach inflammation is known to increase the risk multi-fold. Chronic gastric inflammation can lead to atrophy of the gastric mucosa, metaplasia, dysplasia and finally carcinoma.
- History of pernicious anaemia, gastric ulcers, adenomatous gastric polyp etc all.
- Family history of gastric cancer. Several familial syndromes that have been associated with a pre-disposition to gastric cancer include familial adenomatous polyposis, Lynch syndrome, Peutz-Jeghers syndrome and e-cadherin mutation (diffuse type)
- Blood group A, Obesity etc all are known to be associated with diffuse or cardia gastric cancer.
- Low socioeconomic status - persistent lifestyle issues/ irregularities including high stress coupled with an improper diet/ dietary pattern.
- Epidemiological evidence is indicative of a risk or pre-disposition to gastric/ stomach cancer for people suffering from diabetes mellitus (DM).
- Very high dose ionizing radiation exposure is an uncommon risk for gastric cancer.
Features: There are often no early stage symptoms. Early stage symptoms, if any, are non-specific and are likely to be ignored, thus delaying the diagnosis most often. Hence, gastric/ stomach cancer is often detected at an advanced stage where the disease is either locally advanced or metastatic. The various presentations (of signs & symptoms), by stage (early or advanced), of gastric cancer are as enumerated below:
Early Stage – can present with one or more of the following non-specific symptoms/ signs -
- Dyspepsia (Indigestion),
- Stomach/ Epigastric discomfort,
- Bloated feeling after eating,
- Mild Nausea/ Vomiting,
- Blood in Vomit (Haematemesis),
- Weight loss (Cachexia)
- Occult blood in stool/ Melaena,
- Advanced Stage – presents with one or more of the following symptoms/ signs -
- GI Bleeding with black tarry stools (Melaena),
- Persistent Nausea/ Vomiting,
- Blood in Vomit (Haematemesis),
- Early Satiety,
- Loss of Appetite (Anorexia),
- Weight loss (Cachexia),
- Persistent pain in the abdomen,
- Fluid build-up in the peritoneal cavity (Ascites),
- Edema of the lower extremities,
- Liver Enlargement (Hepatomegaly)/ Jaundice,
- Difficulty swallowing food (Dysphagia)
- Screening: Is generally recommended for asymptomatic populations in high incidence areas or as surveillance for high risk individuals. The goal of screening, as usual, is to be able to detect & diagnose gastric cancer at an early stage which is potentially curable. It is mostly endoscopic/ radiologic.
Diagnosis: Following are the diagnostics employed in gastic cancer -
- Physical Examination: May be remarkable for palpable abdominal mass, weight loss (cachexia), abdominal distension, ascites, hepatomegaly, lower extremities edema and lymphadenopathy for gastric cancers in the advanced stage. For early gastric cancers, however, physical examination is largely uninformative.
- Blood: Hb- may be low, ESR – raised, tumor markers CEA & CA-19-9 could be raised sometimes in adenocarcinoma but are not frequently elevated. Abnormal blood test results may be indicative of malignancy, but a follow-up gastroscopy/ biopsy is always the gold standard for accurate diagnosis.
- Stool: Occult blood may be +ve
- Barium Meal X-Ray: Could show a filling defect at the site of the carcinoma/ cancer growth.
- Gastroscopy/ Biopsy: Clinches the diagnosis.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound: Maximizes tumor staging as it helps determine the depth of invasion of the tumor.
- CT Scan: Of chest, abdomen & pelvis helps detect metastatic disease, if any, and also helps stage the disease (TNM) appropriately.
- Bone Scan: Helps detect osseous metastasis (bone mets), if any.
- Treatment: Conventional treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy as contextually appropriate. Surgery (i.e. gastrectomy either sub-total or total), with an adjuvant chemotherapy and/ or radiotherapy as contextually relevant, is the only treatment that is known to cure the disease in light of the prognostic indicators as briefly enumerated in the section below. Chemptherapy and/ or radiation alone cannot be curative. Mostly, it can improve symptoms, and may prolong survival. Simultaneously, an adjunctive or integrative naturopathic treatment with suitable complementary & alternative medicines (CAM) too can help improve clinical outcomes and facilitate recovery as feasible contextually.
Prognosis: For gastric cancer is variable. Preventive measures, earlier diagnosis and right early treatment is key for an effective therapeutic management & better prognosis. Like most other cancers, the chances of cure for an early stage gastric cancer are more. The cure/ recovery chances are influenced by the grade, stage of cancer, recurrence and the patient’s general health & vitality etc all. Distal tumors are known to be cured more often than the proximal ones. Again, intestinal-type gastric cancers are known to have a better treatment outlook in comparison to the diffuse-type gastric cancers.
Prevention: Rightly said, prevention is always a better choice. Although genetic risks are difficult to modify, still an adherence to a relative Mediterranean diet, maintaining an ideal body weight and an active lifestyle with due emphasis on regular exercising, de-stressing and relaxation is highly recommended for reducing the risks of many cancers including gastric cancer. A healthy eating plate comprises essentially a low fat diet, fibre rich foods including whole grain cereals, green leafy vegetables cooked using healthy vegetable oils, fresh fruits of all colours as seasonally available and healthy proteins/ fats including fresh fish, poultry, beans, nuts etc all. The consumption of alcohol, if any, has to be strictly in moderation, and is best avoided in a high risk scenario. Smoking is to be avoided too. Again, red meat, butter, refined grains, sweets, sugary drinks including carbonated beverages and other high calorie foods etc all, if any, are to be taken sparingly. Not only it is important to eat healthy, but also it is equally important to eat properly. Insufficient chewing, eating until full, eating meals within a short time etc all are best avoided so as to ease off digestive burden on the stomach/ other organs in the GI tract. Last but not the least, consumption of clean and filtered water, natural probiotics like freshly prepared yogurt/ butter milk, maintenance of cleanliness & hygiene including oral hygiene etc. all can help guard against H. Pylori infections. Breastfeeding is known to be protective against H. Pylori infections too.
My father is suffering from para nasal sinus .Once he already got operated 20 years back. What to do. Can it can be treated with homeopathy or auryeda.
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140.My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph,sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido. Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.