Doctor in Jyothi Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Jyothi ClinicYour feedback matters!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Decrease cholesterol levels- Apple cider vinegar increase HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides levels in our body.
- Lowers Blood Pressure- Apple cider vinegar helps in decreasing blood pressure by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for constricting blood vessels.
- Improves Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Symptoms- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in improving symptoms of PCOS. In a small study of women with PCOS who took vinegar for 90-110 days, 4 out of 7 women resumed ovulation, likely due to improved insulin sensitivity.
- Improves Metabolism- Apple Cider Vinegar increases enzyme AMPK in our body which increases fat burning and also decreases production of fat and sugar in the liver.
- Decreases Insulin Levels- Apple cider vinegar reduces the ration of insulin to glucagon in our body, which favours fat burning.
The cause for this irksome skin disease that presents as thick red silvery scaled patches on the skin is still being researched. The sad part is that as yet,there is no one single treatment, and mostly all of them give only temporary relief.
DOES HOMEOPATHY REALLY WORK FOR PSORIASIS?
BUT HOW? WAIT.We will come to the answer of this question.Before that, first lets get to know more about this disease itself so that we can explain you how the treatments work.
Anywhere in the body, most commonly legs, arms , knees, elbows, trunk, scalp
Underarm region, below breasts, buttocks,genitals
Look: dicoloured, silvery scaly lesions that vary in size from minute papules covering a large area
Dry, do not get infected
Some studies have shown that people with psoriasis -- especially severe psoriasis -- may be more likely to develop other conditions like:
- Diabetes. Researchers aren't sure what the connection between psoriasis and diabetes is. However, other health conditions also linked to psoriasis -- high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity -- also put someone at risk for diabetes.
- Heart disease. Medical experts say the inflammation caused by psoriasis could be related to the artery damage that leads to atherosclerosis (clogged blood vessels) and other heart problems.
- Cancer. Some treatments for psoriasis, including PUVA light therapy and certain medications, can raise the risk of specific cancers.
- Someone with psoriasis also has a greater chance of having depression, obesity, and high blood pressure.
Abnormal growth of the skin that results in red, patchy appearance.Immune system cud be responsible for this because it causes a wrong trigger resulting in abnormal growth.Normal skin cells take 28-30 days to mature and fall off the surface.Psoriatic skin cells however take only 4-5 days to mature and move to the surface of the skin where they pile off instead of falling off.
- There is a genetic element also, this disease runs in families of 30% of patients.
- External factors/agg factors:infections, stress, climatic conditions like colds.
- Injuries to skin involving burns, cuts , rashes.
- Medications like beta blockers, lithium, antimalarial drugs, nsaid’s like brufen
- Most of the present day meds only attempt to treat the symptoms, and not the disease.
- Psoriasis is due to hyperactive immune system. The dual function of the intestinal wall of absorption and barrier to unwanted antigens or chemicals is compromised that results in leakage of toxins into the system. The immune system then gets activated to produce antibodies and t cells leading to inflammation.
- This process also puts added burden on liver and kidneys. The resulting hyperactive immune system leads to a build up of cells on the skin causing the itchy psoriatic symptoms.
- The present medicines can work a bit but are harmful in the long run. The medicines should target correcting the intestinal leak that occurs and the rest will take care of itself.
Patients with psoriasis can take the following steps to try to prevent these other health problems.
Go for annual checkups and get regular tests as recommended. These exams can catch problems early on when they're easier to treat.
Know your blood pressure and cholesterol numbers. If they are high, find out what to do to lower
them. Treating high blood pressure and cholesterol can help keep his heart and arteries healthy.
Take a healthy approach to life -- including not drinking too much alcohol, not smoking, getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising. A healthy lifestyle can help lower his risk for heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Ask the doctor about cancer risks and what symptoms to watch for.
Ease stress. Because having psoriasis is stressful, it seems unfair that stress can trigger a flare-up. Finding ways to avoid or relieve stress part is an important part of your treatment plan.
You need to make time every day to relax, even if it's just a half-hour of listening to soothing music. Try these healthy approaches, too:
Relaxation exercises, such as guided imagery or breathing exercises
Yoga or tai chi
Remember, the disease isn't who you are.There is much more to you than the fact that you have psoriasis.You should try to focus on your strengths and talents to help build your self-esteem.
- While psoriasis flare-ups are often unpredictable, certain things can trigger symptoms. Managing your triggers can lead to fewer flare-ups and milder flare-ups when they do happen.
- You should avoid using alcohol or herbal remedies to help deal with stress. Drinking alcohol may seem relaxing, but it can lead to health problems.
- If the stress in your life feels overwhelming, talking to a therapist or trained counselor can make it easier to get through difficult times.
- Warm up. Cold weather is hard on most people's skin, leaving it itchy, dry, and cracked. That's true for people with psoriasis, too. To keep itching and tenderness in check, you should use moisturizers more often during winter months and apply a thick coating to psoriasis patches. After bathing, pat -- don't rub -- skin dry. Apply moisturizer while skin is still damp.
- Watch what you eat. Although many people say diet affects their psoriasis, no research has shown a connection. Some experts, however, think it's possible people may have specific food triggers. The best advice is to eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables, and limited fats and sugars. If you notice that your symptoms flare when you eat a specific food, stop eating it for a while and watch what happens to your psoriasis. At the next appointment, you should tell this to your doctor.
Satvik diet is recommended.What is meant by this?To clarify,
One is advised not to have tea, coffee, aerated drinks etc, and restrict dairy foods.Sprouted n boiled vegetables are preferred.
- Thick n green outer leaves of cabbage as a compress
- Drinking buttermilk in large quantities n application of curd/buttermilk to affected area
- Certain oils such as olive oil and oil of avocado (kulu naspati) on affected parts and oil extracted from outer shells of cashewnuts
- Use of mud packs
- Avoid soap
- Application of sea water externally once a day
- Effective in nearly 75%of cases.
- The approach is to strike at the root cause n create a condition such that the skin becomes healthy n the excessive exfoliation is not allowed to take place.
- A very minute evaluation is made of the facts that includes family history,trigering factors, itching, emotional aspects,location and seriousness of the complaint.
- One advantage of homeopathic medicines is that they are safe and not detrimental to the body on prolonged use whereas steroids used in allopathy are definitely not advisable in the long run.
- However as the disease is difficult to tackle, people often get fed up and leave midway.Patients who have taken homeopathy are required caution that the journey is tedious and long, but persistence is the keyword and cure may take upto 2-3 yrs and more. Also, the disease has it own course of exarcebations and remissions so one has be aware and cautious of the above points and accordingly do the lifestyle measures and medications.
- If we look at the treatment options available various allopathic formulations used till date offer only symptomatic treatment.Even the latest medicines seems to offer relief for months than offer a complete cure.
- Regular exercise, balanced diet, walk in the sun are very beneficial.While the goal of complete cure may not be achieved or possible, however , a treatment that offers buildup of a better immunity with time is really advisable and hence the popularity of homeopathy which hence eradicates the troublesome symptoms and the suffering and rewards the patient with a better life.
- Psoriasis can be managed with the right treatment and good self-care, and now add homeopathy to it!
As the chilly winter days melt into the more comfortable spring weather, people celebrate Basant Panchami or Vasant Panchami. For Basant Panchami the yellow colour dominates for not only do people wear yellow coloured clothes, even the food that’s prepared as offering to the goddess is also yellow.
So we have come up with a HEALTHY RECIPE " BESANLADOO" with a AMAZING TWIST.
Lets try it out and if you like it DO share it.
- Gluten, grain, dairy, soy free recipe can be nutfree too
- CookTime: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2.5 Tablespoons jaggery
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- generous pinch of nutmeg powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon skimmed milk
1. Add chickpea flour to a pan and Dry roast for 5 minutes on low heat. stir once or twice.
2. Add coconut and oil, Mix well and roast for 15 minutes.
Press down and mix well every 3-4 minutes.
3. Add sugar, salt and spices and mix well. Roast on another 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle milk on the mixture and mix.
5Take off heat. Let cool for a minute or so until warm to handle.
6. Make balls of the mixture. Press crushed cashew or pistachios or raisins on top.
WholeGrains are those in which the nutrients remain intact. Whole grains are better sources of fiber and other important nutrients, such as selenium, potassium and magnesium. Whole grains are either single foods, such as brown rice and popcorn, or ingredients in products, such as buckwheat in pancakes or whole wheat in bread.
RefinedGrains are milled, a process that strips out both the bran and germ to give them a finer texture and longer shelf life. The refining process also removes many nutrients, including fiber. Refined grains include white flour, white rice, white bread and degermed cornflower. Many breads, cereals, crackers, desserts and pastries are made with refined grains, too.
BENEFITS OF HAVING WHOLE GRAINS:
- They are high in fibre, so help in digestion.
- They help to lower the cholestrol
- They lower blood pressure
- They help to control to weight
- They will provide more satiety
- Help to regulate blood sugar
- They are rich in vitamins and minerals
Easy Breakfast Smoothie.. I make this up every morning. Simple, easy and effective for Weight Loss.
FULL RECIPE >>>
- 1/2 cup strawberry
- 1/2 cup blueberry
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk
- 1/2 cup curd
Add all of these items to your blender and blend. If it’s too thick, add a little water.
Dermatitis eczma are a common problem all over the world. Their incidence is 2_3% of all medical problem seen in practice. Because of the jungle of terminology, defintion classification of the subject are opten controversial. Despite this confusion. The two term dermatitis eczema are being used synonymous by most dermatologists. In the practic of dermatology, the first step is to establish the clinical diagnosis of dermatitis eczema. Then decide the clinico morphological pattern, viz, contact, atopic, neurodermatitis, graviational, endogenous or seborrhoeic. The final & most important step is to make an etiological diagnosis i. E. Establishing the role of the different causes or cause responsible for the dermatitis.
- Photo dermatitis.
- Contact dermatitis.
- Infective eczematioid dermatitis.
- Endogenous eczema.
- Infantile eczema.
- Seborrhoeic eczema.
- Atopic eczema.
- Discoid eczema.
- Disseminated eczema.
- Varicose eczema.
Dermatitis eczema is non contagious inflammation of the skin, charcterized by erythema, scaling, oedema, vesiculation oozing. Hebra says, eczema is what looks like eczema. Dermatitis literally means inflammation of the skin such can include all inflammations of the skin except by specific infections. The term eczema is a greek word. The whole word implies'boil out.
Histopathology- characteristic features are intercellular oedema vesicle formation. There may be mild to moderate dermal reaction. In chronic cases, hyperkeratosis, acanthosis infiltation of upper dermis with lympocytes are seen.
- Individual susceptibillty to offending
- Generalised due to inhalation of offending agent
- Familial predisposition common.
- Warm, humid conditions.
- Infection, other.
Symptom/ sigs/ lesion base homeopath treatment, homeopathic medicine apply.
Joy thakur gyandao, bhaktidao, achokarnao, sevadao.
Being a Nutritionist i always guide my patients that the most important thing is that if you are starting a lifestyle modification it needs to be continued for a the lifetime so that you can lead a healthy life in future. You need to always keep in mind that whatever you are doing is gonna be helpful for you in the later stages. So any change in terms of the diet or complete modification in the lifestyle needs to be constant and permanent in your schedule so that body starts responding in a positive way towards your health.
Amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual bleeding. The most common cause of amenorrhea is pregnancy. Other causes of amenorrhea include problems with the reproductive organs or with the glands that help regulate hormone levels.
For a woman to have regular menstrual cycles, her hypothalamus, pituitary gland, ovaries, and uterus should all be functioning normally. The hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland to release follicle-stimulating hormone (fsh) and luteinizing hormone (lh). Fsh and lh cause the ovaries to produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone are responsible for the cyclical changes in the endometrium (uterine lining), including menstruation. In addition, a woman’s genital tract should be free of any abnormalities to allow the passage of menstrual blood.
Amenorrhea is of two types.
- Primary amenorrhea. Primary amenorrhea is typically the result of a genetic or anatomic condition in young females that never develop menstrual periods (by age 16) and is not pregnant.
- Secondary amenorrhea. Pregnancy is an obvious cause of amenorrhea and is the most common reason for secondary amenorrhea. Further causes are varied and may include conditions that affect the ovaries, uterus, hypothalamus, or pituitary gland.
- Over exercise.
- Excessive weight gain or weight loss.
- Cycle suppression with systemic hormonal contraceptive pills.
- Chronic diseases like tuberculosis etc.
- Pituitary causes.
- Hypothalamic causes.
- Ovarian causes.
- Breast feeding.
- Thyroid gland disorders.
- No bleeding.
- Increased hair growth.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hot flushes.
- Night sweats.
- Weight gain or weight loss.
- Avoid stress.
- Women should eat proper balanced diet.
- Do moderate exercise to maintain body weight.
Good nutrition (balanced diet with adequate consumption of fats, proteins and minerals) can usually alleviate the problem.
Our homeopathic remedies are best in this case.
Sneezing is a symptom, not a disease. So all patients having sneezing are not treated in a similar way. Differentiating each condition becomes necessary before self drugging. Common diagnoses are common cold or allergic rhinitis. Visit or consult your ent surgeon, get a nasal endoscopy done to evaluate nasal cavity and sinus openings and then go for treatment.