Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr.V.S.Kulkarni ClinicYour feedback matters!
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido. Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Mujhe acidity or gas constipation he ibs bhi or 4 years se blood vessels bhi ho raha he legs or hands me bilkul flat no itching no burn bus atey he or chale jate he kya karu.
How does working in shifts affect your health?
As stated earlier, the first and foremost effect of working in shifts is lack of sleep. It is very common to see a night shift worker with dark circles, puffy eyes and a fatigued body.
Another very serious effect of working in a night shift can be emotional aloofness or feeling of being ignored and lonely. Although this may not be a case with all, but definitely affects the life of some night shifters. The feeling of being alone and left out can set in because of not being able to spend time with friends and family. A little time management can help you overcome this problem.
Night shift workers are more likely to suffer from cancer of various types, such as prostate cancer and breast cancer. Research has shown that shift workers are also at a higher risk of heart disease and stroke.
Most night shift workers suffer from various gastrointestinal problems such as constipation, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. This can happen due to two reasons. Firstly erratic meal timings and skipping meals can upset the stomach. The second reason is snacking unnecessarily. When you’re awake at night, you’re bound to feel hungry. The body would not like to eat a proper meal in the middle of the night and you end up eating chips, biscuits and other junk foods.
Eating at incorrect time and eating incorrect foods also increases the chances of acidity and heartburn. Blood sugar levels may fluctuate and this puts night shift workers at a higher risk of diabetes.
Due to a disturbed biological clock, a lot of hormonal imbalances also occur in body. This can lead to thyroid and other disorders of the endocrine system. Women experience problems in their monthly menstrual cycle and may also face fertility issues.
Effect of night shift on your diet
Before we see the weight gain diet plan for indian night shift workers, it is important to know the effects night shift on your diet schedule.
While working in shifts, a person is unable to eat proper meals. Night shift workers sleep during the day. Hence they may not eat as many meals as another person would do during the day. Hence many of them who work in night shifts lose a lot of weight and become undernourished. The body is deprived of nutritious food and is not given food at the appropriate time. Eventually the situation gets worse and you feel very weak. It becomes impossible to concentrate on work and the sick leaves start increasing. Before the problem goes out of control, you need to look for a solution and get back to work. So here is your life saver weight gain diet plan for indian night shift workers.
Tips on healthy eating during night shifts
It might not be possible to get your shift changed and even tougher to get a new job but it isn’t actually difficult to take care of your health and gain some weight. Just calculate your current dietary requirement and consume at least 500 calories more than that per day. The only thing you need to ensure is that you eat healthy foods. If you eat junk, your weight will increase by leaps and bounds and it will bring lots of unwanted health problems along with it. Keep your caffeine intake to the minimum, since it causes acidity.
Although it isn’t easy to get in to this routine but it is better if you eat your meals at the proper time during the day. Do not skip any meal. If you work all night and reach home early in the morning, do not go to sleep on an empty stomach. Have a glass of milk and then sleep soundly. Try to get a good amount of sleep. Talk to your family members and make it very clear that you don’t want to be disturbed till a certain time. If you get about 6 hours of undisturbed sleep, it is good enough. Of course, you won’t mind another 2-3 hours but 6 hours is the minimum you should get on an average day.
Healthy diet for Navratri
With the onset of Navratri from today, our religious and devotional side gets lighted up but some of us feel very restricted as to what to eat and what not to eat during the fasts so that we do not put on weight by eating those oily foods.
- Baked potatoes – Instead of frying them bake them or air fry them.
- Kuttu ka atta – As it is rich in fibre, protein, iron, magnesium with very little calories, it aids in weight loss. So instead of deep frying them and making puris, use little cow ghee and make paranthas .
- Tomato Soup -- Have 1-2 bowls of homemade tomato soup with a bowl of roasted makhanas as a proper meal.
- Suhang Ke Chawal -- Make a batter out of suhang ke chawal ka atta and make small tomato uttapams with it. You can also boil them and eat with any vegetable. You can also make khichdi.
- Paneer Tikka -- Make paneer tikka at home and have it with chacch.
- Makhanas -- These are again a very healthy and low fat snack item. Roast them and have them with green tea. They are good source of calcium and anti oxidants.
- Fruit Yogurt – Mix your favourite fruits in yogurt and enjoy.
- Sabudana – Make baked sabudana tikkis. They are good for weightloss. You can also have sabudana khichdi.
So, happy fasting!
There are several different types of pimples and they have different signs and symptoms:
- Whiteheads - also known as a closed comedo. These are very small and remain under the skin, appearing as a small, flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads - also known as an open comedo. These are clearly visible on the surface of the skin and are black or dark brown due to the oxidation of melanin, the skin's pigment. Some people mistakenly believe they are caused by dirt, because of their color, and scrub their faces vigorously - this does not help and may irritate the skin and cause other problems.
- Papules - these are small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin. The bumps are often pink.
- Pustules - these are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.
- Nodules - these are morphologically similar (similar structure) to papules, but larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts - these are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.It is advisable to visit a dermatologist instead of taking over the counter medicines for pimples.
I have lot of hair fall problem .How I rescue it. Naturally .And in winter very much problem with dandruff .Please give me suggestions.
Hello sir, From last few days pain in my full body and it's increase day by day. What should i do to cure?
Mere face pe kharish hoti hai or khushk face hota hai or sath me face pr red nishan pd jate hai kya kru?
Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by an inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin or effectively utilize the insulin produced by the body. Insulin is the hormone that is produced by the pancreas to metabolize sugar in the body, the sugar that is present in the food that you consume.
Diabetes is commonly classified into two types: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in the pancreas do not produce insulin in the required amounts; this disorder usually tends to occur in children. Type 2 diabetes generally occurs in people who are above 40 years of age; this type is characterized by an inability of the body to efficiently utilize the insulin produced by the pancreas.
How can diabetes affect your kidneys?
Too much glucose, also called sugar, in your blood from diabetes damages your kidneys’ filters. If the filters are damaged, a protein called albumin, which you need to stay healthy, leaks out of your blood and into your urine. Damaged kidneys do not do a good job of filtering wastes and extra fluid from your blood. The wastes and extra fluid build up in your blood and make you sick.
Diabetes is a leading cause of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is the medical term for kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease affects both kidneys at the same time.
Signs of Kidney Disease in Patients with Diabetes
- Albumin/protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Ankle and leg swelling, leg cramps
- Going to the bathroom more often at night
- High levels of BUN and creatinine in blood
- Less need for insulin or antidiabetic medications
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Weakness, paleness and anemia
What are the possible complications?
- End-stage kidney failure: If this occurs then you would need kidney dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Diabetics have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and peripheral arterial disease. If you have diabetes and diabetic kidney disease, your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases is increased further.
- High blood pressure: Kidney disease has a tendency to increase blood pressure. In addition, increased blood pressure has a tendency to make kidney disease worse. Treatment of high blood pressure is one of the main treatments of diabetic kidney disease.
What to do?
- It is essential to get your urine checked at least once every year to detect signs of kidney damage.
- Some other symptoms that you may experience are swelling in the ankles, weight gain and a rise in your blood pressure.
- The first step to treat kidney damage caused by diabetes is to get your blood sugar levels under control.
- You should also avoid consuming medications that can cause damage to the kidneys.
- A kidney transplant or dialysis may be advised if the damage to kidneys is significant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.
My father is suffering from URIC acid. He is having issues in ankle pain. My father is aged 70. May I please know the diet recommendation for URIC acid.
Home remedies for constipation in infants
Infants usually suffer from constipation when they are introduced to solid food. Insufficient intake of water, formula milk and lactose-intolerance are some of the other reasons of constipation in infants. It is very difficult to calm an infant when he/she is suffering from constipation. The little ones cannot express themselves completely but you can easily make out from their uncontrolled crying and the acute tummy ache; that they are suffering from constipation.
Here are some indian home remedies for constipation in infants:
- Raisins: Soak 4-5 raisins in water overnight. Squeeze the juice out of the swollen grapes and give this to your baby. It helps to pass motion very fast. Dry red grapes are much better than green ones to relieve constipation.
- Castor oil: Mix a few drops of castor oil with the mother’s milk and feed this to the baby. It can also be given with a teaspoon of lukewarm water. This dose needs to be given once a day till the baby is relieved.
- Spinach rice: Cook a small quantity of green gram dal with spinach puree and rice. Take a separate pan and add some oil and put the mixture of dal, spinach and rice in to this pan and simmer for a few minutes. This is a very effective home remedy for constipation in infants.
- Orange juice: During summers, add some water and dilute orange juice. This is the best way of getting rid of constipation. During winters, have this mix only in the afternoon.
Home remedies for constipation in pregnancy
Pregnant women are also very susceptible to constipation. They constantly think about how to get rid of constipation. Flatulence, gas and acidity problems are also very common during pregnancy. The major cause of constipation during pregnancy is hormonal change. Increased iron supplements, decreased food and water intake also add to the problem of constipation.
Here are a few natural home remedies for constipation in pregnancy:
- Watermelon: Boil some watermelon seeds and make tea with this seed extract. Sipping watermelon seeds tea helps to relieve constipation.
- Exercise: Regular exercise can help to relive constipation. However, care should be taken to avoid any strenuous exercise and check with your healthcare provider whether exercise is safe for you or not.
- Coconut oil: One tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal can help to soften the stool and facilitate easy bowel movement.
- Yoga: Yoga can help a great deal in relieving constipation. Pregnant women are taught various postures that are helpful while giving birth. These postures are also helpful in constipation. Keeping the knees at an angle of 90 degrees helps to evacuate the bowels. Another pose that is really helpful is the wind relieving pose. This pose will not only help to relieve constipation, it is also helpful in passing gas.
- Pregnant women may feel the need to urinate very often. They should never avoid the urge. Use the washroom as often as required. When you sit on the toilet seat, just relax your pelvic muscles. This helps to empty the bladder more fully and also relieves constipation.
Home remedies for constipation in adults :
Before you think of finding answer to the question, “how to get rid of constipation? “. It is important to first find the reason behind constipation. Health disorders such as hypothyroidism, colon cancer, parkinson’s diseases, improper diet, irregular potty habits, and inadequate intake of water, stress and lack of physical exercise are some of the causes of constipation in adults.
Here are a few indian home remedies for constipation in adults:
- Amla powder – Just take a teaspoon of amla powder with water every day before going to bed. Being a natural laxative, it is really helpful in relieving constipation.
- Lemon juice – Take a glass of lukewarm water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to it. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach. The cleansing properties of lime and the lubricating properties of salt will help to evacuate the bowels without pain.
- Flaxseeds – Make a fine powder by grinding some flaxseeds along with a few sesame seeds, 2-3 sunflower seeds and a few almonds. Take one tablespoon of this mixture everyday to get rid of constipation.
- Guavas - Consuming guava seeds can help to relieve constipation, since they contain very high fiber content.
- Ghee with milk – Take a glass of hot milk and add a spoon of ghee to it. Drink it every night before you go to bed. This is an age old home remedy or constipation.
- Methi seeds – Soak a few methi seeds overnight and drink this water in the morning. This is a very effective indian home remedy to relive constipation.
- You may be interested in reading – benefits of methi seeds.
- Isabgol (psyllium husk) – This is one of the best way to get rid of constipation instantly. If you have been suffering from constipation for more than a day or 2, isabgol is your answer. Just mix 1-2 tsp isabgol in a glass of warm milk and consume at bedtime for a week. This will not only relieve constipation but it will also help in regularizing your bowel movements.
Menu planning for diet of indian toddlers:
Indian diet plan for toddler
In the above given chart, the outer 6 boxes represent the different food groups. This chart will help you in planning your own menu based on your convenience and timing for your baby. Follow the following tips for planning a healthy menu for your toddler.
The trick is to simply add at least 1 item from each group through out the day. Ofcourse you can use a particular group more than 2 times too. But in order to maintain variety in terms of taste and nutrition, its important to plan from each group. Ex – you can plan for rice in the afternoon and oats in the evening menu. Both the items belong to the cereal group and are equally healthy.
Make your choices of food from the given food group more interesting for the kid. Ex – instead of feeding your baby with rice and milk every day, introduce variety. Plan for rice and curd, or lightly lemon flavored rice, mix rice with mung dal from pulses group to add protein and variety to your kids menu.
After your kid turns 15 – 16 months old, you can mix up 2 or more food groups together. Ex – oats porridge with apple. Here oats cover the cereal group, milk will cover up for protein and apple will cover the fruits group. Some kids with good digestibility can tolerate the mixed groups concept right from 12 month on wards.
Cereal group – This group includes cereals like rawa (semolina), ragi, rice, oats, wheat and its products like brown bread, wheat based biscuits. These cereals are easy to digest. Initially its best to grind the food product, or mash it well to avoid choking. Some kids take time to learn to chew.
Milk and milk products group – As the name suggests this group includes all varieties with milk. Cows milk has the best digestibility. Hence it is preferable to give you kids cow’s milk. You can later introduce him with milk products like cheese, curd, buttermilk and paneer. Cheese on brown bread is a good snacking option for your 2+ year old toddler. They relish it.
Non – vegetarian protein group – This group includes chicken, eggs and fish. I would really recommend you to start your kid a little late with fish. May be after he is 2 +. This will ensure his digestion capacity. It is not that kids do not eat fish before this age. There are individual differences and food preferences. All you need to do is ensure about your kids digestion capacity,
And allergic reactions to these foods.
Dals and pulses group – Start with easily digestible dals like mung dal. Once they are tolerated well by the kid, you can then move forward to slowly introduce her with all the other varieties of dals, and pulses. Make sure the first time you try any new pulse, it should be diluted enough. If your baby has any sign of intolerance towards these foods, like change in color of stool, hard stool or watery stool or gases or stomach ache after the intake, reintroduce the food after a week in a diluted form
Fruits and vegetables – The fruits and vegetables that are mentioned under the groups in the above info graphic diagram, can be used in any form. You can mash the fruits, make juice out of it, pressure cook the fruit for 1 whistle and then mash it (apple). Or you can hand over them as slices to your kids. So they also learn to eat on their own. You can use vegetables in soup forms or cooked vegetable form, just the way you consume it at home. Make sure you add little or no spices to the preparation. You can introduce the spices and masala for the baby after she is 2.5 + years of age.
Fats and sugars – This group is placed in the center on purpose. Although you need to use very little amount of fats and sugar for your toddler, but please do not ignore this group. Your baby really needs good fats for better digestion. Don’t forget that these little ones also require tasty foods just like us. You can add sugar or jaggery to their food preparations.
Note – You need to feed your growing toddler every 2- 3 hrs, don’t wait for them to signal for hunger. Kids get really cranky and irritated if they go without food for long. To become a smart mom, you need to set your timetable accordingly. Keep your busiest hours for their milk feeds. But do not over do milk. Excess milk feeds and no solid will make her/ him hate food. They may also get loose motions, uncontrolled bladder. They would become cranky if you don’t give them enough solids. And the kid will want to stick to you at all
Here is an indian diet plan for toddlers for your reference.
Time and menu:
- 7.00 am (after waking up): 1 glass milk + 4 soaked almonds
- 9.00 am Breakfast: Choose any 1 from the mentioned options: Rawa kheer / ragi kheer / vermicilly kheer, Soft cooked rawa upama with finely chopped carrots, Soft cooked mung dal chilla with grated carrots and finely chopped spinach, Curd with soaked poha, (add a little salt or sugar as per your kids taste), Soft dosa or idli with sambar
- 11.00 am: 2-4 slices of apple / orange / water melon /musk melon / pomogranate / papaya / 2 wheat based biscuits / ragi flakes (handful) (any seasonal fruit)
- 1.00 pm: Lunch (choose any 1 from the mentioned options)- Curd rice / dal + rice / sambar + rice / milk + rice / vegetable pulav / kadhi + rice / lemon flavored rice, Vegetable khichadi, Daliya upama (soup consistency), Vermicilly upama, Soft cooked roti or phulka with toru / bottle gourd / palak / methi / potato vegetable
- 2.30 pm: Buttermilk (optional) / ragi kanji
- 4.00 pm: Choose any 1 from thementioned options- Oats porridge with chopped apple or banana, Fruit smoothie with almond or walnut (at room temperature), Milkshakes, Hot milk with 4 biscuits, Aata laddu – 2 small, Dry fruit chikki, Sliced / boiled veggies like carrot, broccoli with curd dip, Tacos with vegetable based greek yogurt dip, Home made wheat cake piece
- 6.00 pm: Spinach soup / carrot soup / tomato soup / mix vegetable soup / corn soup (grind corn kernel in a mixer) / fruit juice during warm climate
- 8.00 pm: Dinner (choose any suitable option from breakfast or lunch menu)
- 10.00 pm: Bedtime- 1 glass milk + 4 soaked almonds
Note – The above mentioned diet plan is a general diet plan. This indian diet plan for toddlers meets the nutritional requirement of an average indian toddler. Some foods may or may not be suitable to some kids, in such a case a personalized approach is necessary.
Important tips to consider while following this indian diet plan for toddlers:
• Milk intake:
Give your toddler the regular milk when he wakes up in the morning. Give him 100 to 200 ml of milk in the morning and in case he/she is allergic to milk and milk products, you can replace milk with a whole fruit, almond milk, or soya milk. If your child has crossed 2 years of age, you may consider adding health drinks such as pediasure to his milk. Make sure to give your toddler full cream milk and he/ she requires milk energy to support his body’s functions and to grow into a powerful adult with time. In the evening, give your toddler 100-50 ml of milk depending on his preference. Yes, do value his preference as many toddlers simply hate the taste of milk. You can’t help as i’m sure many of you also hated milk in your childhood. Use your imaginations, make them tasty smoothies or milkshakes
• Water intake
A toddler’s daily water intake may typically consist of at least 5 cups of water. This includes the juices, milk, and other fluids that your toddler consumes throughout the day.
Make sure you give your toddler wholewheat or brown bread or bread that is fortified with vitamins and minerals.
• Fruits and vegetables
You may opt for cooked or pureed food. Cooked or pureed vegetables with bland flavors are the best options for toddlers. These may include vegetables such as pumpkin, potato, sweet potato, squash, carrots, and butternut. Try with mashed food items. It’s better to feed ytout toddler steamed vegetables and pulses
• Homemade food:
Today’s nuclear family setups coupled with an increase in the opportunities for women employment, time has become a scare resource for today’s families. It is always better to avoid tinned and packaged foods as they contain preservatives that may be detrimental to your child’s health. Make sure you invest some time to secure your child’s health and prepare meals at home. We are sure love will help you find that time!
• Oatmeal cereals
It is a good idea to help your child build healthy eating habits since a very young age. You may introduce oatmeal cereals at a very early stage as they are healthy breakfast options and your child is most likely to develop an acceptance for oatmeal cereals as well as other complex carbohydrates.
• Portion intake
1 tablespoon of each food: the rule of thumb. At one time, a one-year old child should be fed 1 tbsp of cooked cereal, pureed fruit, pureed cereal, cooked meat, cooked vegetable, one egg and ½ cup of milk and dairy products. On a similar line, a 2-year old child should be given 2 tablespoons of different foods at a time. And as you can already guess, 3 tablespoons of different foods at a time constitute the perfect dietary portions for a 3-year old child.
• Nutritious snacks
Your kid will eat when he/she is hungry and will stop when he/ she feels full. Sometimes, you may consider providing nutritious snacks to your kid. This does not mean that you have to put a lot of extra effort in preparing healthy snacks as a lot of healthy yet no-hassle snacks are available in the market. Prepare some finger-friendly, bit-size foods and your toddler will take the responsibility of feeding himself/ herself:
• Thinly-sliced fresh fruit
• Low-sugar breakfast cereals
• Mini muffins with whole grain crackers
• Shredded cheese
• 2-4 ounces of pure fruit juice, with one part juice being mixed with two parts of water.
• Start with pureed or strained vegetables such as green beans, squash, or carrots.
Some common mistakes that you should avoid:
• Making your child drink more than 16-24 ounces of milk per day.
• Forcing your child to eat when he/ she is not hungry.
• Allowing your child to eat sugary snacks
Don’t get in to a habit of worrying about your kid’s food. The only thing that you should observe is whether your child is gaining weight with time and whether he is remaining active throughout the day. Too much of restrictions in his/ her diet or too much of ‘çarefree’ attitude may actually harm your child’s health. Refer this indian diet plan for toddlers and enjoy your child’s meal times, be a little creative and allow him to enjoy his/ her creative side as well.