Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sawkar GopalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam I am 22 years old and with a weight in between 80-85 kgs. Can you please suggest me a daily diet plan to reduce my weight and back to normal.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Is there any reason that our face shape is'nt perfect? Actually, I think left part of my face is smaller or thinner, where right part is perfect one. Or may be right part is larger than left part. I do not know why I am thinking like this. But stil from long time I wanted answer for this. Is there any reason.
Skin is the body's most extensive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am having so many acne scars. How many days it will take to fade away. What to do to let them fade early. Please help. Me.please.
I am 42 years old lately I have been loosing firmness in the facial and neck skin I also have two straight long lines under the eye area where the cheeks begin and also I have nasolabial folds pls suggest non invasive treatments that give considerably long results.
I am having these dreams since last four or five years in night just figments images of thind happening around me and the worse part is those figments become real and when it does feels awkward. Is it normal having dreams and becoming real?
I'm anit kumar of 21 year. My backbone starts to pain after standing for 30 mins. I think of trying analgesic but fear about its drawbacks. Plzz help me out.
I have many skin problems like dark spots and dark circles and spots on nose and my hair was not growth but hair fall was too high.
Hi, iam 28 years old man suffering from heavy phlegm in chest and throat which interns causing throat irritation. When I was in india, doctors said, it is due to dust allergy. But now iam in europe here pollution is some what less still same issues. Please help me and i am not travelling more on roads also.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I have a white patch under my lips what I should do for getting rid of that it is there from my child hood 3 years age iam using meligan lotion for it can you suggest other medications.
I am 22 years old male and I have ankle pain. I do daily running. Is it the. Reason the reason for the pain?
Dear doctor, I have been trying to gain weight tried every possible way but got little output. I started eating protein rich diet like soybean sprout, kidney beans, brown bread with peanut butter, ghee,sweet potato, dry fruits like almonds, cashew,oats, even took whey protein. And gym also .but I did not improved a lot instead my belly comes out. Now I am faded .pls guide me I saw on tv actors gains weight very easily in 6 month but I am trying from past 1 and half year. Pls helppppp.
1- Eat less salt.
2- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet: increase intake of fruits, vegetables, potassium, and fiber
3- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight
4- Manage your stress level: do something that helps you to relax when you feel stressed,
6- Limit alcohol intake: no more than two drinks per day.