Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal Sawkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal SawkarYour feedback matters!
Since 6 months, I get into some worries about what would happen if I am not there, or if some one cheat my children, or if my children fall sick, who will take care in my absence, whether my wife can take care and how does my children take care of my business, family and grow well healthy and wealthy without loosing the wealth created by us. Do they get cheated if I have not updated about the followup, renewals, or get into wrong hands or action by some jealous people etc. Do they get married to a person with good family back ground and enjoy the life with good earning etc. And this disturbs my sleep at night often. Is this due to my house shifting last year still settling though I am 61 years and have normal BP, Sugar under control with one tablet each, ankylosing spondylitis and having severe cough problem most of the days.
Pregnancy is something, which is quite divisive. The mere prospect of it can really go a long way in scaring people. At the same time, for some others, giving birth to a baby can be the primary cause for a lot of happiness. When a couple is having trouble conceiving, infertility is usually the reason why there is a relationship strain between the two of them. Considering this, doesn’t it make sense to learn a bit about infertility and the truth to all that is said about it so as to separate the wheat from the chafe?
To start with, it is often said that when there is an infertility issue, it is probably due to the lack of fertility of the woman rather than the man. However, this is pretty untrue. It has been found that both men and women are responsible for infertility almost equally. In fact, according to a study, in about a fifth of the cases of infertility, the reason for it was that both the man and the woman were not fertile.
Many people say that, if a woman wishes to have a baby, she should do so before she crosses the age of 35. This is true to some extent as the chances of a woman conceiving do fall to a significant extent after the age of 35. As a matter of fact, a woman can expect to reach the peak of her fertility while she is in her twenties, itself!
Without a shadow of doubt, having sex around the time of ovulation is the key to getting pregnant. However, it is believed by a large number of people that there is no chance of getting pregnant if sex is had too soon or too late after ovulation as sperms only live for a few hours after an intercourse. The truth is that the sperms have the ability to live for several days.
When planning to conceive, many women believe that for about a quarter of a year or three months after they stop making use of the birth control pill, they will not be able to get pregnant. The good news for them is that as soon as the pill is stopped, the levels of a woman’s hormones return back to their pre-pill levels almost immediately and ovulation can be expected to occur at the time of their following cycle.
I'm 28years old. My skin is very oily specially on face. Without using oil so tell what can do better?
My dad and mom having diabetes for past 10 years and I just turned to 24. Am afraid I'll get diabetes in my early age. Is there any chance to avoid. Because am going to get married soon.
Dear sir my height 5.2 then my health is very slim then what I can do for eating ya what I can doing work for healthy solution please request for solution. Please solution for any ask for medicine then will be healthy.
How the men's inner wear should be? What is it work? What kind of inner we should wear while doing exercise and normal times?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Dandruff is a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in india. Acne is a skin condition that happens when pores get clogged with dead skin cells and oil, giving rise to pimples. It can be caused by numerous reasons like hormonal changes, dandruff, improper diet, stress, consumption of specific drugs, excessive use of cosmetic products etc.
Dandruff has been associated with presence of yeast or fungi, it is also associated with abnormal skin ultrastructure. Dandruff makes the skin on your scalp flaky. These dry flakes of skin are often responsible for clogging the pores on your face, mostly affecting your forehead. In this way, dandruff triggers appearance of acne and can worsen the condition of your skin if you already have pimples.
Eradicating dandruff from your scalp is the best way to prevent acne breakouts on your skin due to dandruff.
Here are some simple ways to keep acne due to dandruff away from your skin:
- Brush your hair at least twice a day: Brushing your hair at least two times a day will ensure that the dead cells on your scalp are removed and don't get a chance to clog pores. This option is highly beneficial in getting rid of acne caused by dandruff.
- Use medicated anti-dandruff shampoo: Topical medicated solutions like a medicated shampoo should be used as a treatment. Short contact period of shampoo with scalp is important for more benefit. Good conditioner should also be used after head wash with shampoo.
- Ensure that your hair stays off your face: Keeping hair off your face will ensure that dandruff doesn't come in contact with your skin and clog pores, preventing pimples. For this, you can use hair bands or tie your hair in a ponytail or braid.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress-related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
1. Arsenicum album is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
2. Calcarea carbonica is the appropriate remedy for work-related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel they are constantly being watched and evaluated, are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
3. Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
4. Argenticum nitrum is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
6. Kali phosphoricum can provide relief from exhaustion due to over work or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over-sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
8. Pulsatillais is the remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over-excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
9. Sepia is the homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defects and memory problems.