Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sawkar GopalYour feedback matters!
I am 19years. I am little healthy I want to loose weight and thigh and arms muscle as they are too big, tried dieting and all home remedies? Help please?
What are the symptoms of dengue and treatment procedure for it? Is there any ayurvedic treatment of it?
I am a 23 year old and I have a more weight and very lazy so what can I do to reduce weight & stay fit.
Dear doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
MY age is 22. My height is 5'4" My weight is 57kg. How can I increase my height quickly? I am doing height increasing exercise from one month. Please help me.
Doctor advice to take zerofat a sachets and zerofat tablets to loose weight. Is it good to loose weight.
Hello doctor! I am losing hair quickly and have tried Himalaya anti hair fall shampoo but no use and have too much dandruff for dandruff I used nizral shampoo (suggested by doc) while using only it is dandruff free after stopping using that again affected with more dandruff please help me I am getting bald.
My son is having fever since 2 weeks I have shown to my family doctor but nothing is fine so what should I do?
I am 69 years old retired male.After retirement in January 2016, I go for 45 minutes morning walk almost everyday. I am 174 cm height and weigh@72 kg. I stay with my Spouse & daughter, son-in-law and grand child of 2 years. Normally, I maintain good health except for skin problem in both foot which started almost 35 years back for which I am under medication as under; 1.omnacortil -5 mg once daily 2.Zycolchin -5 mg once daily. Later in January 2014 I was asked to take; 3.Renodapt -500 mg x2 once 4.Aciterm -1/2 mg once. The last 2 medicines were started about 20 months back on the advise of doctors (In January 2014, I had some blood clotting problem and was treated by Cardiologist, Pulmonary Specialist, rheumatologist for a week in Manual hospital.) For the last 8 days I have severe pain in waist. I get temp. Often which subsides after taking Dolo-650. I have not moved out since last 8 days. Pl suggest tests (in detail) to be carried out.
My skin looks too old shiny like so many cracks but no scaly is it because of lack of water or oil. What should I do it looks horrible from close and plus I have pimples on bacl and chest area.
Sir I am 30 year old male. I am suffering from dandruff and hair loss from last two years. Dandruff left with dead skin patches and itching. Hair fall reducing my hair density means hair thinning. Please suggest to stop hair fall. Can I use Biotin Tablets (Healthvit Biotin (Hair, Skin.
Hello Doctor, I want to tell that during last yr. Due to anxiety I suffered from palpitations problems. Which came under control bt when that problem occurred my doctor asked me to take an echo test. N that came normal. Bt now from a month. I am suffering from some type of gas problem. N also I feel a mild chest pain n back pain. Along with a light right hand pain. I am jst 18 years old can you please tell me can I have a heart problem in such a short time period. Neither I smoke nor eat too much cholesterol containing food.
Hey. Sir /mam I have white hair problem . It is increasing day by day . Which elements / substance can decrease this problem . It is inhibited my personality . Sooo sadness this problem . Please tell me about this problem solution . Quickly sir / mam .
I was fair colour in my younger age due to going outside. I become dim colour. Will I regain my original colour.
My father is having a problem that he has developed some kind of tumour both of his arms. What may be the problem?
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.