Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Kumbhare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh KumbhareYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old girl I have problem of irregular periods I had my last periods on 28 may and till now I don't get periods again. Please help me to deal with it. Also tell if it is a serious problem and how can I get regular periods.
Hello sir I would like to ask a question dat I have got a pimple in my ass nd if I press its paining plzz help me out there.
I am having pain in the lower back. Its not very painful but I think I should take some precautions as I’m only 24. Suggest something.
I have many lipoma formations in my entire body since around 15 to 17 years now. I had consulted few doctors around 6 to 7 years back and learnt that there was no treatment for lipoma then. Since science has progressed a lot in all these years, I am keen to know from learned doctors if there is any treatment now for lipoma.
Sir, for the last 30 yrs I have been suffering from foul smelling flatus discharge very frequently embarrassing me and others. Will you please suggest me a remedy.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Five senses that human body has, one of most important sensory organics skin. If you protect your skin internally and externally, it enhances the look and gives confidence. Here are 5 golden rules of skincare that you will swear by
1. Hydration: Keeping the skin moist is the first among the golden rules. The skin is 64 percent water, so drinking plenty of water increases blood flow to the skin improving circulation making the skin look radiant. Knowing the type of your skin also helps to understand whether to hydrate it more than usual.
2. Protecting from Sun: The ultra violet rays of sun can really be hazardous to the skin. Using appropriate sun screen lotion with a good amount of SPF helps protecting skin from the harmful effects of sunlight. Harmful effects of sunlight includes tanning, burning sensation, scaling and also skin cancer. A daily moisturizer with a good SPF should be used to avoid any side effects of sunshine. Keep the glow on even while stepping in hot sun without covering your body, that’s the beauty of using moisturizer with SPF (Sun Protection Factor).
3. Stress protection: Pollution, stress and smoke harms the skin to no bounds. Cleansing before sleeping, consuming a lot of antioxidants help keeping skin fresh and healthy.
4. Effective makeup removal: Make-up around eyes should be removed religiously following a meticulous clean up routine. This would help eyes to feel fresh and the skin around eye would stay young.
5. Using Luke-warm water: Cleaning the face with lukewarm water prevents the harm which is caused to the skin by hot water. The hot water not only takes away natural oils of the skin but also cause dryness and irritation. Keeping your skin out of hot shower would help it look much younger.