Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Charudatta Motiram AhireYour feedback matters!
Good morning doctors. I am 22 year old. I have weak body. I don't feel hunger I hardly eat food one time in day. I am in problem I eat 2 eggs daily after that I am not getting any benefit iso please suggest me some good food and good thing to increase weight. Please sir.
My wife is 60 years old. For the last 15 years or more she wash her hands and ask us also including minor children 5/6 years old to do the same activity. When some one comes Guests then she will wash the chairs bed sheets and will wash the floor also. This type of job creates tension in the house. I requested her to consult some doctors but she does not accept. Kindly help how to make her normal human being.
I am too thin. So I want to gain weight. And I do not want to start gym. So what can I do to gain weight.
Sir I am 47 years man from 3-4 days I had strong pain below abdomen and also burning urine I meet some doctor he prescribed medince for 5 days but I didn't had any relief in pain and from yesterday I had blood urine. Fully blood and at present. In Dubai for my job .again I went to. Doctor and he asked for blood test where I learned my serum. creatine is 1.36mf/dl I. Never had any medical history before I have hypertension since 7-8 years and intake tenormin 25 mg daily Am allergic to. Brufen and its salt Please guide me what should I domhaving pain again Today Am worried about my health as is any disorder in my kidney Do I need to come. Back. India for treatment is there any serious problem. Please guide Thanks
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?