Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Parikh
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ParikhYour feedback matters!
excellent !! the best cardiologist in nasik !!
I have acidity problem in my daily life give me some advise to get rid from this problem. I had lots of problem from acidity. I feel burning section on my chest. It's very serious problem help me out form this?
I am 67 years old male. My sugar and cholesterol levels are within border. But my blood pressure is 175/90. I take inderal 40 two times a day. But the bp does not reduce. I intake less salt in veg. Foods. Daily I walk in the morning. I am a non smoker and non drinker. Pure vegetarian. I take Oats gravy that too without salt. Please advise me. Thanks.
Hello I am 54years old diabetic from past 12 years I was diagnosed with neuropathy and taking medicines shellcal tablet at night and taking mithicobal 1000 mg injection weakly once from past two weeks Recently I have experienced pain above chest and done ECG CKMB BLOOD TEST AND TMT all results are normal but still I have mild pain upper chest Can any of designated doctors solve my problems.
Hello sir I am a patient of heart disease. There was a operation in October 2015, a stent fitted in my one veins because of blockage, so now its suitable to my health if I drink whisky. Actually I drink whisky a month ago so I am asking this question please help me out.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.