Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shree Vishwavallabh Ayurvedic panchakarma & Skin care centerYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am suffering from urine and stomach infection from last 1 week. Urine also becomes yellow ,sometimes I feel very bad pain in my stomach .I'm taking some medicines but it didn't worked. So tell me some medicines name which could I take. It could be more better if you recommend about home made things to take. Thanks.
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.
Hello sir I am female 26 year old I am going to latrine 4 ya 5 day and also I am eating lunch and dinner much more so tell me solution about it.
During sex I have used condom .and after that my periods has stopped since 40 days. Is this any serious problem? M I pregnant ?please give suggestion because I don't want to be pregnant right now.
I am getting blood in pee. Why I am facing this problem. I am scared about my condition. This issue any symptoms for disease. Suggest me to cure. Thank you.
Me kaafi jyda pareshan hu mam. Me har cheez se tang aagyi hu samj nhi aata kya karu me. Mujhe choti choti baato pe kaafi gussa lgta hai. Or me barobar so b nahi paati hu. Mujhe pata nahi kyu baar baar rohna aah jata koi b baat dimag me aati toh har choti si choti baat ka hurt hota hai jaldi nervous ho jati hu. Me relationship me hu bt me khush hu bt kabhi kabhi pata nahi kyu me dukhi ho jati kaafi. Mujhe raat ke tym nind b nhi aati jldi n aaati he toh kaafi bure sapne aate n baar baar meri nind aadhi raaat ko tut jati. Me kaafi jyda stress me hu pls mujhe stress se nikalna he. Me jitna koshish krti hu bt khush nhi reh paati hu. Mujhe koi baat samj nhi aati me kya bolri hu gusse me kisi ko. Kbhi kbhi mujhe asa lgta mujhe dimag ke ilaz ki zaroort he me depress hu kaaafi.
Whenever I TAKE sleep ALONE MY FACE DOES NOT VIBRATE AND ALL WHENEVER I TAKE sleep WITH FRIENDS MY CHIN STARTS VIBRATING I DON'T KNOW WHY CAN I KNOW THE REASON.
Alkaline phosphate high and tsh level 7.5 .before thyroid pills is running and last one closed. What should i do?
Hi. M Monica married, age 25, due to ghunghat hairfall are happening a lott, also getting pimples on scalp n its pain a lott. What should I do. Which shampoo n oil should I use.
Hruday Basti and Janu Basti
Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment
This is the best local Treatment we have in cardiac problems and related pains. We use medicated oil to pour the selected spot and to maintain it warm we use small lamp like procedure as we use in Janu Basti.
Janu (knee) Basti is one of the basic treatment in avoiding joint replacement.