Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Sneha FafatYour feedback matters!
I am aged about 48 years and my weight is 174 kgs, how do I reduce my weight with the diet and exercises, could you please guide me.
M 29 years old my weight is near 87 I want to loose weight please guide me as I don't eat much except 3meal. In my childhood days I use to love pickle n tomato sauce. For some duration I was into stress also. I want to reduce in 2 months at anycost please guide me.
Dear sir, i'm in marketing Sector, every day I expose to pollution, dust, so I do Daily head bath is it harmful to hair, if not do head bath daily, I feel pain scalp can you suggest?
I'm having endometriosis problem. can I go for brisk walks. also can I play outdoor games like badminton?
I fo exercise regularly, just to stay fit rather than building body. Is any protien powder or any food I need to take immediately post workout? Thanks.
I am diabetic and having high bp problem. Kindly suggest me what should I eat to maintain my healthy sex life. I am 54years old.
Hi I'm vivek I have 90kg with 172 cm height. I want to reduce my weight. I don't have enough time to workout. I'm in dieting but is any fat burners is available which will not make side effects?
I want to lose weight fast I take green tea 3 times a day, is it good to take green tea, are there any side effects of taking more green tea? How much to consume green tea?
I'm getting fat day by day my stomach is lots of fat but my hand are not so big as it is any suggestions for me?
Actually I am trying very hard to lose my weight. I have a proper control on my diet also. So what are the tips for me to lose my weight?
Hi, I was using oviduct nc dc alone from 3rd day onwards. Today 13th day I went fr follicular study. Dominant follicle on l.o of 14 mm in length, endometrium 4.5 mm. So can I use estradiol valerate nw to increase thickness of endometrium. please suggest.
I am 57 years Old male. And a Diabetic Patient. FBS 130, and after food 236. Which medicines is better.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?