Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Sneha FafatYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight so I want to know the diet. I have started some basic exercises like push ups and squats but I am slim. What to eat and when to eat? My height is 5'10 and my weight is 60 kgs.
I am 31 year old, male. I am suffering from severe foot pain especially in the morning since 6 months. I am not diabetic. Kindly give me advice to solve my problem.
My stomach is fatty. I am doing regular exercises but still I couldn't see a change in the fatty stomach. How can I do that possible. Please advise ame how to reduce the fat in stomach.?
I want to loose my weight. I am 35 years and my height is 150 cm, weight 69 kg. Ok. Suggest me the diet plan and exercise to loose it.
I am 23 years female. My breast size is very small. I want to have the perfect figure. My weight is also only 40 and am very lean. Please suggest me any tablets to increase my breast size and gain weight too. I want to hav good looking breast and perfect weight. Am okay with tablets also pls advice.
Hi, My meal is very irregular. Most of the time my meal gets skipped. I am very skinny also .what food I should take more to get fat. I heard chicken and non veg helps in gaining weight .please share food which helps gain weight tremendously. Let me tell you I am very active in sexual activity like masturbation and making physical relationship.
My mom is a diabetic patient. She is 48age. She takes glisen vm2 as sugar medicine and also takes insulin once a day. Since few days most of the time her head is spinning and it lasts for long time.(min 2-3hrs. Should we go for further tests if you advice.
I am a contractor and my issue issue is from last 25 days I had loose 5 kg weight and having fever and cold pls help me out.
I am 24 years old nd I m having stomach problems like digestion of food nd also gaining weight how can I control both.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.