Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Sneha Nutrition ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am 172 cm tall with good physical strength but my weight is only 50 kg from last three years. Please suggest me a good diet plan which can help me.
Recently I checked my vitamin D and it came out 9 ng/ml, so my doctor prescribed me 60,000 ui vitamin D3 once a week for 2 months along with a calcium supplement daily for 2 months. Its been more than a month now and I have not seen any effect yet, can I please get a proper dosage so I can increase my vitamin D.
Good evening sir/madam, I am suffering from Vitamin B12 deficiency and so I am taking nurokind plus injection weekly ,can you tell how time it will take to recover from side effects caused by this injection.
How to gain weight .any medicine for gaining weight. Age 21 and weight 35. Lecoria problem also. Vagina infection before doing sex with husband .and infection will be like do din shi hua fir suru .i apply a skin cream .but no effect.
Which foods can increase my chest muscle. I look very slim. Chest look ugly bone. So suggest me strong methods.
Many times we forget about the importance of our health in the race to pursue our careers and goals. We take our bodies for granted and keep working them without stopping for a breath. While some may have mastered this art, there are many who may not be able to cope with such a lifestyle and may end up falling ill. The most common problem that most people suffer from is stomach upset, gas, or stomach pain, and all of this may be because of not eating right or having irregular eating habits.
It is due to such problems that people fall ill and then go to the doctor with a problem that may take much longer to treat. However, if the patient starts to check in with the doctor before the stomach pain worsens, it may be easier to treat because very often the pain arises from stomach ulcers. Ulcers are sores that are caused on the lining of the stomach or the oesophagus or even on the intestines. In serious cases, the sores may cause great damage to the stomach and may lead to much worse issues. However, with the right intake of food, the damage may be controlled in combination with medicines and treatment from experts.
Foods to avoid
In controlling the spread of stomach ulcers or peptic ulcers, it may be important to know the food that should be avoided so that the medicines and treatments taken for controlling the problem may work better. Here is a list of foods that you should avoid:
- Hot beverages such as tea, coffee, cocoa and milk should be avoided because they cause acid imbalance in the stomach.
- Anything that may contain caffeine should also be avoided.
- Alcohol should be completely avoided by those suffering from peptic ulcers.
- Citric or sour drinks such as grape or orange drinks should also be avoided for remaining at ease.
- Any spicy powders or seasonings, such as pepper, chilli powder and garlic should be excluded from the diet.
- Anything that is made from milk or cream and is extremely fatty in nature should not be consumed.
- Flavoured cheese that is strong and spicy should not be eaten.
- Meats that include high levels of fat or those that are highly seasoned should be completely avoided.
- Chillies or peppers in any form should be kept away from your diet.
- Anything that is made from tomato should also be avoided, such gravy, sauces or raw tomatoes.
When you start to keep your diet clean and healthy, it may be much easier for your doctor to cure you of stomach ulcers.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
I always feel to take rest. I do not know why i'm feeling like this. I need to energy to do work. Please give solution for this. My request.
I have vitamin d3 deficiency. I have pain of bones .in my feet it feels more. I can not take capsules. I have a kind of phobia. Please suggest me what can I eat except medicine.
Can I take ashavganda, shatavari,gokhshura, safe musli together at same time in a day for good body.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.
An effective treatment procedure for the condition called eustachian tube dysfunction is balloon tuboplasty. It is a modern surgical procedure which places a small balloon-like device in the blocked eustachian tube. The procedure offers long term relief to patients and has proven very effective in opening the blocked eustachian tube.
What is eustachian tube dysfunction?
The back of the throat and the middle of the ear is connected via the eustachian tube. This tube is filled with air and opens up while yawning or chewing. It does so to maintain or equalize air pressure on both sides of the ear drum. If the eustachian tube does not perform optimally, it prevents air from passing and obstructs while regulating air pressure. The blockage causes severe ear pain, ringing in ears and/or hearing loss. Common causes of blockage are sinus, common cold or ear or nose infection.
Balloon Tuboplasty procedure
If the occurrence of the obstruction is rare, then it is not a cause of worry, but if it is frequent, then surgical placement of tubes in eardrums might be required. In this procedure, a modified PTA catheter is introduced into a eustachian tube with the help of a special micro endoscope that allows the catheter to be placed in the right position. After the catheter has been positioned properly within the eustachian tube, the balloon present on its distal end is inflated.
The pressure is kept unchanged for 2 minutes, and then the balloon is deflated. After deflation, the catheter is removed under endoscopic vision. The results attained by using this technique show that the procedure for dilation of eustachian tube is very safe, simple and effective. Moreover, it confirms that balloon tuboplasty is favorable for those patients with stenosis of the ear tube. For assessment of objective and subjective parameters concerning postoperative results a specific scale identified as ETS is used.
Success rate of balloon tuboplasty
This modern procedure has proven to have an astounding success rate based on results obtained from clinical studies. Also, tympanogram normalization rate was found to be greater than control subjects treated with medical management alone. The improvement in the quality of life measures is also found to be higher. Moreover, zero risk or reported adverse effects concerning device or procedure was found.
The eustachian tube balloon dilation procedure does have associated risk factors. Associated risks may include tissue and mucosal trauma or carotid artery injury. Before opting for this procedure, it is highly advised to consult highly reputed doctors and know the details of the procedure and whether you are the right candidate for such a procedure. Being aware of all possible risks and benefits shall help you make an informed decision and achieve beneficial results.
Hello sir, my weight is 80 kg .I want to lose my weight from 8o kg to 70 kg, so please tell me the way.
Diabetic nephropathy (Diabetic Kidney Disease) is defined as the progressive damage to the kidneys caused by diabetes. It is characterised by the scarring of the glomeruli in the kidneys due to prolonged diabetes mellitus.
What Causes Diabetic Nephropathy?
Diabetes is a condition characterized by high concentration of blood sugar. Although the cause of Diabetes Nephropathy is not yet well defined, it is likely that the high sugar levels in the blood damage the blood vessels present in the kidneys that help to filter waste products, thus resulting in decreased kidney function and ultimately, kidney failure.
Not everyone with diabetes suffers from diabetic nephropathy. Although, factors that can increase your chances of getting diabetic neuropathy are-
What are the symptoms of diabetic nephropathy?
In the early stages, there may be no symptoms at all, but as the disease progresses, you may notice swelling in the extremities like your feet. Thus it is recommended to get your blood albumin levels tested on a regular basis. If it is diagnosed in early stages, the damage can be reversed. Other symptoms that can indicate damage to the kidneys are-
Lack of appetite
Itchiness of skin
General feeling of illness
Diagnostic tests that can confirm diabetic nephropathy are-
Routine urine test (urinalysis) - Kidney diseases are detected by the presence of a protein in the urine called albumin and this condition is called albuminuria. Other parameters that must be regularly monitored are-
Cholesterol levels in your blood
How can you treat/ manage diabetic nephropathy?
If this type of nephropathy is diagnosed in the early stages, the damage to the kidneys can be reversible. The key to managing diabetic nephropathy are-
Glycemic Control: Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly
Management of Hypertension: It is important to manage your blood pressure as it can have a direct effect on the coronary blood vessels which in turn pump blood to the various blood vessels of the body
Renal Replacement Therapy: In chronically ill patients, renal replacement therapy is the best option. This can include haemodialysis (a procedure to flush out toxins from the blood, such as urea), peritoneal dialysis or ultimately renal transplantation.
Urine is known as the liquid waste that is discharged by the body on a regular basis, many times during the day and even during the night. Most of us do not give too much importance to this aspect of our being. Yet, this is an important indication of many things regarding your health. One of the vitals that are usually checked when we are having any symptoms of ailments and serious conditions, includes the urine.
The colour, odour and even consistency of the urine can point at the state of your health. There are many chemicals and toxins that are there in your urine which may be checked in order to decipher the level of the waste going out and the chemicals in the same. This is an indication on the type and severity of the disease that a patient may be suffering from. Here are the things that the colour and odour of the urine can tell you.
- Pale hued: If your urine is pale hued, then it means that your health is in normal condition. This colour may also tend towards golden. This colour of the urine is down to the pigment called urochrome, which exists in the liquid waste.
- No colour: If your urine is colourless, then it means that you have been drinking plenty of water or even ingesting a substance known as a diuretic that is known for flushing out the bodily fluids at a faster rate. This lack of colour usually means that your fluids and waste are both getting flushed out routinely and that everything is fine with your body and your health in general.
- Brown: If your urine colour is dark and appears brown, then you may want to see the doctor immediately. This may also come with episodes of burning and pain during urination, which can point to a range of problems. Very dark coloured urine with a moderate odour may point towards an infection in the urinary tract or even the onset of a kidney dysfunction. Brown-hued urine may point at conditions that have to do with the kidneys as well as the liver, which will need to be checked immediately to make the correct diagnosis on a timely basis and begin treatment for the ailment in question. You may need more fluids in order to get the colour back to normal, as it may also be a sign of dehydration.
- Orange: Orange urine may point at a high dosage of vitamin B12, and may show that you are dehydrated, while pink or red urine must be reported to the doctor on an emergency basis, as it may point at a urinary tract infection (UTI) or prostate problems.
I am 27 year old male, I was detected type 2 diabetes in Feb 2017. My A1C was 14 at that time. Now it is 5.37. The day my diabetes was detected I started feeling off balance. I am constantly having sensation of moving back and forth. I feel like I am floating and swaying. Whenever I walk I feel like I am moving round and round, or getting pulled to one side. This is constant since Feb 17 not a single second relief except when I sleep. Doctor gave me spinfree and vertin tablet for a month but that did not help. Also I am having homeopathic medicine since 6 months that is also not helping. I am frustrated as it is impacting my day to day work and office work. Can somebody please help?
Black pepper is one of the oldest spices known to mankind. It is found in abundant quantities in the Southern states of Kerala. Its medicinal qualities can successfully counter disorders such as indigestion, pyorrhea, coughs, dental problems and cardiovascular diseases. Black pepper is extensively used for food preservation owing to its antibacterial properties. Being rich in fibre, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, they act as a great anti-inflammatory agent as well.
Here are some of the well-known benefits of black pepper:
- Beneficial for stomach: Black pepper enhances the secretion of HCL in the stomach which in turn facilitates digestion. This ensures proper digestion and keeps away diseases such as colic and diarrhoea. Pepper enhances urination and sweating which in turn ensures that external toxin has a safe out. It also has the capability to limit gas formation within the body.
- Weight Loss: Black Pepper’s outer layer helps in breaking of fat cells. Foods that are made with pepper are an effective way to shed weight. Once the fat cells are broken down, the body uses it as a component of enzymatic reactions. The excess fats are eradicated from the body. Black pepper can be used in curries or consumed daily in the morning along with hot water to fetch rich benefits.
- Skin Health: Pepper is a very good agent in curing skin disease such as vitiligo. The latter is a condition where patches of skin lose the normal pigmentation and become white. Recent studies have shown that pepper combined with UV therapy is a better alternative compared to chemical-heavy treatments. Furthermore, black pepper can successfully prevent skin cancer.
- Respiratory Relief: Pepper is known to be extremely effective when it comes to a cough and cold. It is known to be a great agent for nasal congestion and sinusitis. The expectorant property of the black pepper is known to attack the phlegm and mucus and give instant relief. The fact that it is a natural irritant, helps the mucus to get out of the body through the nostrils. This helps the body to heal quickly.
- Peptic ulcer and whooping cough: Quite a few studies have shown that black pepper is beneficial for patients suffering from peptic ulcer and gastric mucosal. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma and persistent cough.
- Anti-oxidant properties: The anti-oxidant properties of black pepper help to counter the effects of the free radicals helps to fight cardiovascular diseases and successfully counter life-threatening diseases such as cancer. Furthermore, it can help the body fight premature ageing conditions such as macular degeneration, spots, wrinkles etc. Studies have also proved that black pepper enhances memory and impair memory loss.