Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Nagpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M V Thombare
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M V ThombareYour feedback matters!
Respected sir i am 26 age as i am getting period early.Actually i will get my period on 1st of every month but last month i had got my period on 1st and again on 26th of same month now in this month i had got my period on 20th i am very much worried plz give some sloution to my problem.This early period causes any cancers or it is due to harmonal imbalance plz clarify my doubt
I feed my baby for 1 hour n she plays half an hour n then cry because of hungry I have less milk n she refuses formula milk so what should I do improving milk I used to take all types of foods for improving milk but no use.
Helo gud aftrnun Sir mam I wana knw ee r trying to conceive a baby n we had sex on fertile days as per ovulation kit. Should we do sex later also like in days just before period date or we should avoid sex before dat. Also when do symptoms starts before period date if it has been conceived.
I am 36 years old male 9 years over after my marriage, but we don,t have child. Vericose is my problem. Last year I take treatment through the urologist by surgery but no use please tell any ideas to get a child.
My period cycle is irregular. It varies between 23-26 days. When is it safe to have sex using condom if I don't take any ocp. Or emergency contraceptive pills.
Hii Dr. I want to know that if a girl get sex before 3 days period without protection than danger or she gets pregnant please tell me?
With the rampant surge of natural wellness mantras and heightened worldwide obsession with coconut oil, oil pulling is now trending like never before. Social media confessions by famous celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Kerr, Shailene Woodley, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen swear by the benefits of oil pulling from whiter teeth to healthier gums.
What is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy involving the act of swishing oil (usually organic Cold Pressed Sesame, Sunflower or Coconut) in the mouth for up to 20 minutes in empty stomach to remove oil soluble toxins from the body. Oil pulling is definitely an inexpensive and safe practice with a plethora of anecdotal support including help with skin conditions, arthritis, asthma, headaches, hormone imbalances, infections, liver problems and more. It is suitable for every age group including pregnant and nursing women. Children old enough to spit can safely try oil pulling.
Step by step Guide
Put 1-2 teaspoons of oil into the mouth. The oil traditionally used in oil pulling is organic sesame, coconut or sunflower oil. It is also possible to do oil pulling with pre-made coconut oil chews. Oil pulling is best done in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, though it can be done before meals if needed.
Swish for 20 minutes. Apparently the timing is key, according to Dr. Bruce Fife, author of Oil Pulling Therapy, as this is long enough to break through plaque and bacteria but not long enough that the body starts re-absorbing the toxins and bacteria. The oil will get thicker and milky as it mixed with saliva during this time and it should be creamy-white when spit out. It will also double in volume during this time due to saliva. At first, it can be difficult to make it the full 20 minutes. Feel free to spit it out and start again but stick to the total desired duration.
Spit oil into the trash can/supplement container. Do not spit in sink, toilet or shower area as the oil may thicken and clog pipes. Do not swallow the oil as it is presumably full of bacteria, toxins, dead skin and/or pus.
Rinse well with warm water. Warm saline water seems to clean the mouth better to remove any remaining oil out of the mouth followed by regular brushing.
Oil pulling is known for its ability to eradicate bad breath and reduce plaque in the mouth because of its ability to help wipe out harmful bacteria like streptococcus mutans. Lauric acid present in coconut oil specifically works against this bacteria.
It reduces tooth decay by reducing the microbial count. Some reports even claim that it aids in remineralizing of teeth but lack sufficient evidence. Teeth sensitivity is reduced if oil pulling is done on a regular basis.
The oil possesses natural antibiotic and antiviral properties that brighten and cleans teeth, enhancing your smile with whiter teeth. Do not expect a drastic change in tooth color as achieved with professional whitening systems.
Possible holistic treatment for TMJ and general soreness of jaw by providing temporary relief from symptoms.
It is very effective in treating acute gingivitis by reducing swelling and bleeding from gums.
Oil pulling ritual results in super smooth and clean teeth, moistens lip and cheek and soothes dry throat.
It has an overall effect of strengthening teeth, gums and jaw.
1. Boosts Immune System: Oil pulling generates antioxidants which damage the cell wall of microorganisms and kill them thereby removing the noxious culprits without stressing our immune system. We eventually feel more energetic with better clarity of mind.
2. Detoxes and Purify Body: Oil pulling activates salivary enzymes which absorb chemical, bacterial and environmental toxins from the blood and remove them from the body through the tongue. It is claimed to improve longevity of human beings.
3. Maintains Hormonal Balance: Without having to compete with foreign substances, hormonal balance is intact and they function to the best of their ability.
4. Reduces Headache: When the body is under toxic stress, headaches and migraines are a common byproduct which can be avoided by eliminating harmful micro-organisms from the body via oil pulling. It also helps in reducing hangover after alcohol consumption.
5. Clean and Clear Skin: Oil pulling drastically reduces rashes, acne and other skin problems by removing toxins from the body that would otherwise enter into the bloodstream. It aids in reduction of eczema.
When you start oil pulling, it will be extremely difficult to pull the oil against your teeth for even few minutes. It is common to feel nauseatic or even have stomach upset for the initial few days. It is natural to build it up over time with practice and experience some of the positive effects immediately, or over a period of time. Oil pulling can be safely used as an adjunct to daily oral hygiene habits to improve overall health of the mouth/body and is definitely not a substitute for regular brushing/flossing.
Do let us know about your own experience!
Doctor my menses cycle is regularly for 26 days. But for the last2 months it's irregular and it's kind of odd. For the 1st 3 days it's it's in dark brown in color and in liquid state but from the 4 th day it's in theform of common cold and so stinky and it's continues for upto 10 days. Is it a problem? show I consult a doctor?
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin D supplements had improved lipid profiles compared with those taking placebo as per a new study.
In an analysis of data from the Women?s Health Initiative, the level of LDL cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dL in the women on active treatment reported Peter F. Schnatz, DO, of Reading Hospital in Pennsylvania in the journal menopause.
In addition, higher concentrations of 25?hydroxyvitamin D3 (25(OH)D3) were associated with higher levels of HDL cholesterol and lower levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.