Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Nagpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnkitYour feedback matters!
Suffering from serious cough with yellowish flum, unbearable muscle and body aches can't able to stand also backache left side, already consulted doctor gave medicines zinofilforte, macberry xt syrup, zincovit, sumocold, CEFAKIND 500MG, NICE TABLETS AND VOVERAN INJECTION, BUT GAVE TEMPORARY RELIEF, NOW 22 1 16 AT 9 15 AM I AM STILL SUFFERING HEAVY HEAVY BODY MUSCLE PAINS PLEASE SUGGEST MEDICINES PLEASE doctor THANKS.
I am having sugar level @ 200 after meal and 160 before breakfast continuously whether it is at alarming position or normal I have no such problem of any kind.
What is most precious way to protect our body from uneven weather & cough viral. So what precautions should be taken.
Hi doc, I am 17 years old. I had depression for 3 years but now it's in balance. I also have social anxiety I have had it all my life because of this I cannot go outside and do simple tasks. I don't like to talk to people and even I if do wanna talk with somebody I can't because of my anxiety. Also I feel like I am in a dream I don't feel like I am living and when I go outside this feeling increases. I feel like it's gonna ruin my future and my career. My family notices that I cannot socialize or go outside and they say I cannot do anything in my life like that. I feel like a burden. I feel like it's bringing my depression back. I want to treat my social anxiety medication worked only for a while. Now I don't want to take medication. Should I get therapy? I have heard it's working for other people.
I can't eat food properly three to four days why what should I do for that please answer me sir or madam please..
I am a 55 years old male with reasonable good health. I have my cholesterol on border line, I want to improve on this with some ayurvedic medicines, can you help? Also , daily when I get up, I feel lethargic and energy less, I do not feel fresh like as you get up from a good sleep, I do not have sugar problem, I have done all my clinical diagnosis.
How to reduce the weight. I'm 80 kg. I need to reduce it to 72 kg. Give me some health tips. I have a thoppai too. I too have hair fall issue. Please give the tips.
Hi i am 18 years old and I have a blackness on my face. Can you give me a name of soap to use daily for fairness. My skin is dry please help me.
Hello, I got a pain between right shoulder and neck, when I turn the neck right side I ill get pain in right shoulder. It because of I slept on my hand all night in one side. Don't have neck pain. Can you please give me the remedies.
I have gastric and acidity problem. Feeling burning sensation in chest. Stool is looking like full of mucus. But having ones in morning.
Last week when I was travelling to mumbai via airplane suddenly I started feeling pain inside my head. The pain was on the left side and it was so intense that at one point I thought I might loose my eye. However I kept my hand on head and in sometime the pain was subsidised. Next day I went to a doctor, he said it might be a one off instance and he gave me a medicine. While returning back via flight I encountered the same pain, however it was not that intense, as I was massaging my head as soon as I felt it. I am not sure what should I do so I don't have to go through the same again.
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency or EPI is also known as pancreatic deficiency, a disorder where the pancreas is unable to produce sufficient amount of enzymes that are required to digest food. The pancreatic enzymes help to break down and absorb nutrients from the food in the small intestine. So, this disease causes nutritional deficiencies.
Causes of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency :
This condition is generally caused as a complication of other diseases because EPI develops only as a result of severe damage to the pancreas. The following reasons can cause EPI:
- Inflammation of the pancreas: After surgery in the pancreas, stomach or the intestines, there may be inflammation in the pancreas as a post-surgical complication. A high content of triglyceride fat in the blood can also cause pancreatic inflammation and hinder the secretion of the enzymes.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: In this disease, the pancreatic ducts are swollen and blocked and so the digestive enzymes cannot be passed into the small intestine. This condition is often caused by a heavy consumption of alcohol.
- Cystic Fibrosis: The digestive fluids and enzymes become thick and sticky and block the passageways of the pancreas and other organs like the lungs and the kidneys. This can obstruct secretion and passage of enzymes afterwards.
- Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome or SBDS: SBDS is an autosomal recessive genetic condition where enzyme producing pancreatic cells is not formed properly. This rare disorder causes a number of associated disorders like bone marrow diseases, skeletal defects and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Symptoms of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency:
Symptoms of EPI often appear in the middle stages of the disease when the process of absorption of nutrients has already been affected. The common warning signs are:
- Digestive problems like gas, diarrhea and indigestion because the food remains mostly undigested.
- Severe and frequent stomach pain in the lower abdominal region
- Greasy stools due to the excretion of undigested fat
- Rapid loss of weight and body mass due to malabsorption of nutrients
- Constantly feeling bloated and full even if you have not eaten anything
- A general sense of fatigue and exhaustion
- Excessive bleeding from small wounds because protein deficiencies hamper blood clotting
- Pain in the muscles and bones
- Increased susceptibility to infections of the body system
- Joint pain
- Abnormal swelling of the limbs or edema
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.