Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sandhya clinicYour feedback matters!
My mother is 60 years old and complaining about vertigo. She feels sudden spinning of head at various time of the day.
M having huge public hairs but no facial hair I am 23. Every 1 of ny friends hv beard but no me. The pubic hairs are sooo thick but why not facial hair? My father izz having a beard but he also got in the age of 35 What should I do to get beard coz m having huge thick pubic hairs.
Give tip for problem n digest stomach that I can clean my stomach in two time in day you can give me.
Firstly my weight was 60 now it had gone to 80 because of I am getting severe headache when I am getting head ache I mst eat so I want to loose my weight to 60 again.
I am working from home frm last 4 years. mostly I do night shift. So its tough to sleep in night when I do not have shift. please suggest.
First let me tell you my routine. I cleanse my face with Cetaphil. Then apply doux moisturizer in the morning. Then at night I cleanse same and then apply tretinoin 0.025.i have bit blackheads. I haven't exfoliating my skin since many months. Because I am on this acne treatment. Can I exfoliate my skin and how. please tell me some safe way.
Hello doctor, my frd is 22 year old girl and 5.4 feet height, she is very slim. She needs to increase her weight to get marry, soO please suggest her some diet plan and foods.
My papa is suffering from back pain from last 3 years. They have consulted with many doctors and all have given there own opinion. The pain occurs at very bottom of back bone. Tell me some home made remedies which could reduce pain. Or give some medical ways to reduce pain. thanks.
My mother is suffering from dizziness from last week .she has taken many medicines but not worked so pls tell me the medicines or home remedies to treat with this.
Hi Doctor! My age is 21. My height is 172 cm and weight is 50 kg. My Body Mass Index is 16. I am underweight. I want to gain weight so that my body mass index will be 22. How to naturally gain weight. I feel myself very weak. Please give me suggestions.
Sir I have pain in right ankle due to surgery in 2008, I am still continuing with this pain. Can you suggest any process Thanking U sir.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.