Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Muzaffarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Brajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
Hi, I want to know how to reduce the belly fat and cholesterol level in the blood. My husband is 27 yrs old and he has this problems with him.
I am 26 years old male and i'm gaining weight day by day, I have doubt that weather i'm thyroid, So please let me know the exact symptoms for finding tyriod, I have check in internet alot for this and some one saying different different versions, please help me if possible Waiting for reply.
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ENT Specialist.
I am 19 years old weight around 77 height 6. My whole body is lean but there is some amount of fat on hip area what to do.
M 27 year old woman but never increase my wait more than 50 kg but easily decrease my weight and now my weight is 46 kg please guide to increase my weight what are does and don't.
I am 50 years old male with very hi triglycerides. To a tune of 393 even after medication. How do I reduce them?
I am diabetic for the past 5 years. My recent HBA1C IS 6.3, AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE IS 134. NOW I AM USING TENELIGPTIN 20 MG AFTER MEALS AT NOON ONCE IN A DAY. ANOTHER MD DOCTOR SUGGESTED TO GO FOR METPHORMIN 750 MG morning AND 500 MG IN NIGHT. WHICH IS BEST. ARE THERE ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS WITH FIRST ONE. THANKS.
I am 23 years old, from past 2 weeks im suffering from left shoulder pain. Im not able to sleep towards left side. My bmi is 31. Is it because of overweight? I have a tendency to use mobile in sleeping position, is it due to that? Pls suggest some exercises.
Do you know about the "HERBALIFE? Which is for weight loss by having low GI (Glycemic index). My mother using it. After this, the sugar level has reduced. And came into the normal sugar level. Im drinking it as a breakfast to loss weight. Is it good for me and for my age people? Moreover, is it good for health?
Heavy bleeding during menses.... What should you know?
Heavy or prolonged bleeding during menses is medically known as 'menorrhagia'. It is more common as you approach menopause but can occur at any age. The bleeding has to be severe enough to interfere with your daily activities.
The cause could be hormonal, pregnancy complications, bleeding disorder or a structural lesion like a fibroid, polyp, endometriosis or adenomyosis.
In advanced age cancer of the uterus or cervix has to be ruled out.
Symptoms of heavy periods
- soaking a pad or tampon every 2-3 hrs or less in a day
- passage large blood clots during menstruation
- your period lasts more than seven days
- you become anemic due to excessive blood loss
How to manage excessive bleeding
1. Maintain a record of the no of days and pattern of heavy bleeding.
2. Increase your intake of fluids and salt
You should increase your intake of fluids and especially salty fluids during heavy menstruation. You can have vegetable juices like tomato juice as well as salty broths during such times. This will help you especially when your blood volume goes down (which is characterized by dizziness or pounding of heart) when you get up after lying down. Your body would need more than four to six cups on such a day.
3. Increase the intake of iron
Increase your iron intake through natural sources like green vegetables, egg yolks, red meat, liver and dried fruits like raisins and prunes. You can also start an iron tablet once a day for faster recovery from anemia
4. Visit your gynecologist
A good history, few blood tests, and a simple ultrasound generally leads to the diagnosis. Sometimes a biopsy is required to rule out cancer. Multiple new drugs have been added in the last few years which have avoided the need for surgery
An early diagnosis ends up with better results. Hence, it is important to act early
Hello Doctor, height badane je liye kya karoon, Main bhahut Patla hoon. main weight gain krna Chahta hoon.
I am male-61 yrs. I hv diabetes and also facing problems of water blisters (diabetic bullae) on my legs/hands recurrently. My wt is 79.8 kg, My HBA1C is 7.5. Need concrete diet advise by a dietitian to overcome problem of weight, skin diseases by way of water blisters. It would be a grt help to me. Pl revert years reply soonest possible. Many thanks.
With a number of virus and other mosquito borne disease threats looming in, such as dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases. The number of cases are on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.