Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Muzaffarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Brajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
How much weight will be perfect for me? I consume brown rice and also do yoga and maintain a proper diet still I am not losing weight? What to do to loss weight?
Sir, I am 40 yrs, 5"2 H, 38 Kg weight, I am suffering from Type 2 diabetes uncontrolled. I take Creon 25000. 3/day. And take 12 U longterm insulin. Kindly suggest me to increase my weight. As I limit my Carb & fat. another suppl. Can't suite me & there is constipation problem with me. So can I take high calories & some fat or any other suppl. So I can increase my weight. My Dr. Suggest me Penta-sure 2.0 but it not suit me. Kindly give me suggest to medicine or other way to increase my weight. Thank you.
I feel weakness and unable to do my daily activities and I have added dry dry fruits and milk in my daily diet. What should I do.
Sir, I am muley bhagyashree. I am engineering student. I am so fat give me the solution to reduce few fat within a week.
Are there any limitations/risks in consuming betacarotene (about 10000 iu) in combination with omega 3, lutein, cu zn etc as a capsule (vitalux-tr plus) for a 65 year old lady who is diabetic and has hypertension +thyroid disorder and also osteoarthritis?
I can't control my sex. I am a athlete. But all time I can't control my sex and all time I will be masturbation. So that's reason I fell so weak and tired on practice time. Sir please tell how can I control my sex.
I have to attend classes in morning so I can't have sun bath. Please suggest me what else can I do to get vitamin D?
Dilation and curettage is a surgical procedure where the cervix (the lower part of uterus) is dilated and tissues are removed from the inside of the uterus. The procedure is usually done to treat heavy menstrual bleeding or clean the lining of the uterus after an abortion or miscarriage.
During the procedure, the cervix is dilated with medication and a thin surgical instrument is inserted through the vagina. This instrument is then used to scrape (curettage) the uterine tissues.
Reasons for Conducting the Procedure
Dilation and curettage is mostly done to either treat or diagnose certain uterine disorders. Dilation and curettage is recommended if your doctor needs to diagnose conditions such as:
1. Irregular uterine bleeding
2. Postmenopausal bleeding
3. Discovery of unnatural endometrial cells while conducting a common test for cervical cancer
Sometimes, the doctor can take a sample tissue from the uterus and perform tests on it to check for the following conditions:
1. Uterine cancer
2. Uterine polyps (abnormal tissue growth)
3. Endometrial hyperplasia (precancerous thickening of the uterine lining)
Dilation and curettage, when used for therapeutic purposes, is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
1. To clear away molar pregnancy; which is characterized by formation of tumours.
2. To treat heavy bleeding after childbirth; any remaining placenta in the uterus is removed.
3. To remove benign uterine or cervical polyps.
4. To clear away fibroids (benign tumours which form on the uterine wall)
5. To remove any tissue that could have been left behind after an abortion or miscarriage to prevent heavy bleeding or infection
What needs to be considered before opting for it?
The procedure of dilation and curettage is mostly safe. Complications from this procedure are rare, but some factors should always be taken care off.
1. The surgical instrument can perforate or poke a hole in the uterus. Sometimes, perforations can heal on their own; but if any organ or blood vessel gets damaged, then another surgery will be required.
2. The cervix can be damaged during the procedure. The doctor can stitch the wound close, or apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.
3. Sometimes, there might be scar tissues on the wall of the uterus. This can cause irregular, painful or absent menstrual cycles, augment risks of infertility and future miscarriages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.