Doctors in Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital
Management of Abortion
Laser Hair Removal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Submit a review for Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi HospitalYour feedback matters!
Dr. I really need your help please its my humble request I belongs to a city where there is no good treatment in this kind of problem of hair fall . you can help me to come out this problem ?and plzz suggest me some good diet for hair fall treat meant regrowth?
I have done follicular study on 10th day to 12th on my 12th day my endometrial thickness is 9.0 mm. My right ovary 2.7*2.5*2.4 cm volume 8 cc. My left ovary 2.4*2.6*2.7 cm volume 8 cc no free fluid in pod what it's mean can I get pregnant soon.
Sir I have open pores on my nose nd forehead area ,I took 20 days backs treatment prp with dermaroller .I ve not seen any difference, it looks more prominent than before.
When take solid8 mg capsule refer by doctor ,I face problem such as pain in back ,My penis get ejaculate but not sperm or Simmons come ,loose motion also, is this problem common ,cure after a while or not and also urine speed sometimes increase but not all time.
I am a chronic diabetic for 17 years [ age 62 ] with neuropathy, nephropathy and CKD. Problems are also there in heart and lungs. Being obese [ 174 cms. 125 kgs ] I am also unable to walk or exercise. I have hypertension 180/80 average and take quite a few allopathic BP drugs. Is there relief in Homoeopathy?
I feel numbness (as is said in north india that affected part of body has gone to sleep) mildly tickling sensation (as if some pins are very mildly pricking) + substantial bit of pain in body which shifts from one part to another. 2. All thru my life I have passed one motion in the morning but since last 3 months I miss to pass a motion often. But my appetite is good and I eat lots of nutritious food. Fruits and all kinds of vegetables every day. Chicken once a week, 2 eggs thrice a week 3. My hba1c is 6.0. But I take metformin 1 gm daily. 4. My bp is normal. I take telmisartan 40 o.D and clopidogrel a 75 o.D 5. One stent was inserted in my blood vessel 10 years back 6. I am 80 years old male Request please advice.
I am 24 years old female and have backache for last 6 month. Used pain relief ointment cream for couple of day but have not any relief. What should I do now?
Is diet, exercise and body weight play an important role in preventing heart disease. Is hypertension is one of the reason of heart attack.
I am having ache on my head with dandruff due to that hair fall also occurred. Can you help me to over come this.
Pregnancy and high blood pressure isn’t as deadly a combination as feared by many. A blood pressure that is equal to or more than 140/90 mm of Hg is considered to be high and abnormal. While hypertension requires close monitoring, here is what every pregnant woman must know about this condition.
What are the different types of high blood pressure that can occur during pregnancy?
- Gestational hypertension: Women suffering from this condition typically suffer from high blood pressure after the 20th week of pregnancy. While in most of the cases, no protein or signs of organ damage are detected, many women might develop a condition known as the preeclampsia.
- Chronic hypertension: This is a condition that occurs at least 20 weeks before the pregnancy. This is a little hard to detect since there are no symptoms attached to this condition.
- Chronic hypertension and superimposed preeclampsia: This is a condition that is often seen in women with chronic hypertension. It typically befalls before the pregnancy and is characterized by high protein in the urine. Typically, a pregnancy of this type has delivery-related complications.
- Preeclampsia: This condition occurs 20 weeks after the pregnancy. It is often associated with complications involving other organs such as liver, kidneys, brain, and blood. If this goes untreated, it can prove fatal for the mother and the unborn baby.
Why is high blood pressure an unwanted problem?
- Reduced blood flow to the placenta: If the placenta doesn’t receive adequate blood, the baby receives less food and oxygen. It can lead to premature birth, slow growth, and low birth weight. Premature birth can lead to infection of the baby and breathing problems.
- Placental abruption: This is a condition where the placenta gets separated from the inner lining of the uterus before the delivery happens. Abruption can cause heavy bleeding leading to life-threatening condition both for the mother and the baby.
- Injury to other organs: If the hypertension is not tackled well, it may lead to injury of the lungs, heart, liver, kidney and many other organs. In many cases, it could prove to be life-threatening as well.
- Premature delivery: In case of high blood pressure, a doctor might take a call for an early delivery to avoid the risk of unnecessary complications.
What are the signs and symptoms to develop this condition?
- Pain in the kidney or excessive protein in the urine.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Problems in vision including but not related to blurred vision, temporary loss of vision and light sensitivity.
- Limited liver function.
- Fluid accumulation in the lungs resulting in shortness of breath.
- Frequent and long stretches of headaches.
- Pain in the upper abdomen especially on the right side, under the rib.