Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhvi JoshiYour feedback matters!
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any query
I am 19 years old. I had pregnancy symptoms but when I test it comes negative. How I can confirm pregnancy.
Married for 5-6 months and not planning for babies yet. Is it safe if I had ipill once in a month for consecutive 5-6 months. After how much tym does it start having bad effect. Does it affect reproduction. If yes, then how much gap should be there between two dosage and please tell me the bad effects too. Thanks.
Hello Dr. I am 23 years old. Meri 2 saal ki ek baby h and 2nd pregnancy hai 8 month ki. And meri peit me bht saare stretch marks pehle ke the. Aur bhi aa gye h.kya precaution lu. please help me.
Agar 9 month mei movement kam ho means ho rhi h movement but kafi distance hour pr. Jaise subah hui phr dophr mei hui. Nd mujhe bhook bhi ni lg rhi h like b4.
White discharge like water since last 5 months not regular but coming back every 10 days interval. Now feeling little abdomen pain. No taste less sleep. Blood test and PAP smear test is normal. What to do. Have breast feeding baby of 2 year.
I am 20 years old female. Cycling during periods, caused chafing near vagina and thighs. My skin is too sensitive. I used diprovate plus (betamethasone dipropionate and zinc sulphate cream) but it didn't give me much results. This cream gives relief from irritation when applied and later it again itches. Please help me out. It troubles me a lot.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
2. Leucorrhoea/ White Discharge.
3. Menstrual period problems.
5.Lack of sexual desire.
visit us :- www.Malhotraayurveda.Com/09416497909
Hello, Actually I newly got married and my wife is suffering to much problem like, her periods not coming on time in last four months only one day periods came again it's not coming and too much burning while she goes for bathroom and another thing from last one month she is lots of pain in legs. She feels itching on her private part, so please guide me what should I do and with whom I should to meet.
I am suffering from excessive bleeding during menstruation so what should I do to prevent it? Please suggest an effective medicine?
I'm a 23 year old female. I'm conceived for 2 months. I'm not getting sleep at night. Is there anything that can help me in pregnancy. and due to which I'm getting gastric pain which is unbearable. please suggest something.
My delivery date is october 4, 2014, still my period isn't come. Kindly advise doctor, but I am not pregnant I am sure.
सेक्स मे चरम सुख प्राप्ति का उचित समय
अक्सर पुरुषों-महिलाओं की चाहत रहती है कि सेक्स में चरम सुख तक कैसे, कब और किस तरकीब से पहुंचा जाए। तो इंडियन सूत्र लाया है आपका जवाब बस चंद शब्दों में-
एक ताजा सर्वे में यह पता चला है कि शनिवार को रात 11 बजे से पहले किए गए 23 मिनट के सेक्स से लोगों को चरम आनंद की प्राप्ति हुई। सर्वे में सामने आया कि अधिकतर पार्टनर सेक्स संबंध वीकेंड में बनाना पसंद करते हैं।
सर्वे में शामिल आधे लोगों का यह भी कहना है कि वह सप्ताह में एक बार पार्टनर के साथ शारीरिक संबंध बनाना पसंद करेंगे। सर्वे में 2000 लोग शामिल हुए जिनमें करीब 65 फीसदी लोगों ने शारीरिक संबंध के लिए रात 10 बजे से 11 बजे के समय को चुना।
जबकि मात्र 6 फीसदी लोगों ने सुबह 7 से 8 बजे के बीच हमबिस्तर होने की चाहत रखी। इस सर्वे में पाया गया कि औसतन ब्रिटीश चरम सुख प्राप्त करने से पहले पार्टनर के साथ फोरप्ले करना पसंद करते हैं।
तो आप भी अपनाएं ये नुस्खा और बन जाएं अपनी पत्नी के लिए 'मिस्टर पर्फेक्ट पार्टनर'।
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things, which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions, such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals, but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes.
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea.
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours.
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases.
- Vaginal discharge increases.
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina.
Ways to check for contractions:
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around.
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen.
- Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.
I am suffering with pcos problem .i consulted one doctor she gave me metahormic hydrochloric acid 500 mg tablets .i was having irregular periods after having tht tablets I got 1 normal period. After that again I missed tht period and I checked for pregnancy I got negative. So what I have to do now to get normal periods again. I should continue those tablets ?or I have to consult a doctor again ?what I should do now.
Dear doc. My daughter' s age is 12+. Already started periods before 8 months. Now she is facing pimple problem on her forehead. What should she do to gt rid of this problem ?
My age is 43 years, and I skipped my period, days passed one month and 18 days. pregnancy test is negative, now what I have to do?
Doctor please help I do sex with my bf on 13 august nd my periods started on 24 august with same flow. Then in september my periods again started on 21 but not with same flow but at that time I was on some stressful situation. Can I will pregnant or not please tell I am in tension? I faced periods two times till now we don t sex from august please help?
Or some may find burning pain during defecation/urination or bleeding piles. (heavy menses)
Medical condition like jaundice. These are pitta dominated disorders.
Those are very well managed by authentic ayurveda pitta virechan and rakta detox and rasayan therapy.
Hyperpigmentation too managed by the same this will reflect on entire health as well.
Even condition like accelerated bp/hypertension, diabetic retinopathy/ macular oedema /stroke/ peripheral neuritis have significantly getting benefit by just adapting special detox advocated in October heat.