Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Sophia Lashkari
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Sophia LashkariYour feedback matters!
I was over weight and was unable to reduce my weight in-spite regular exercise. Sophia helped me plan a proper diet plan and some regular exercise. She took enough time to understand my food patterns, work patterns, my health conditions, medical history and then she suggested me a diet plan. Its been 1 month now and i am definitely seeing a lot of change in weight and i have reduced around 2.5 Kg till now.
Have been consulting Ms.Sophia Lashkari with regards to weight loss. And have been happy through the entire experience and journey of weight loss. Today i have achieved my target n maintaining there on..
I consulted Sophia Lashkari regarding my weight loss. She helped me achieve my weight goal. She patiently helped me through the entire process and I would definitely recommend her to others.
I truly recommend Sophia Lashkari as she has helped me to achieve a solution to my health problems.
I want to ask that how can i reduce the weight of mine as I don't have any thyroid problem at all. I want to reduce up to 20 kg according to my BMI so could you please suggest me the right way to reduce my weight at present my weight is 87. But I should be only 60 according to my BMI calculation. And my height is 160cm.
Holy month of Ramzan alters diet, slows body metabolism and causes some digestive discomfort. Follow these Eat & Erase pointers for more healthy & spiritual Ramzan.
• Essential to hydrate your body with lots of water pre & post fast
o Sehori – Lime water, Jeera water
o Iftar – Fruit Juice, Jaggery water with Sabja, ginger water
• Curd/Lassi at Sehori to control thirst and helps in acidity.
o Avoid it with salt. Cause it will lead to dehydration
• At sehori Roti, multigrain bread with peanut butter, Eggs, Oats/Wheat flakes/Museli with milk keeps you fuller for longer
• At iftar fresh fruits, dates add as an intial source of carbohydrate/energy to freshen you up
• Fruit Vegetable juice combination at iftar will help in cleansing in your body
• Kiwi, watermelon, musk melon, peach, plum at iftar helps to normalize water and salt levels in body
• Eat slowly at iftar to avoid overeating
• Fish, poultry cooked healthy can be consumed at iftar
• Sandwiches, grilled/shallow fried meat, daliya upma, potatoes to eat at Iftar
• Drink green tea at sehori
• Spicy, oily gravies/ fried items at Sehori makes you feel more thirsty through the day
• At iftar fried foods, red meat destroys your digestive system after 9 – 11 hours fasting
• Coffee, tea, carbonated beverages causes dehydration to make you feel more thirsty
• Biscuits, white bread, bakery products, noodles, rice at sehori/iftar time; easily digestible food keeps you hungry for the day
Making the smart food and nutrition choices is a necessary part during this holy month. More tips coming for digestive health, stay hooked
For any dietary assistance contact Ms. Sophia Lashkari at 0919867754752
I am 29 year old male my problem is that my tummy is increasing day by day and that looks very bad pl guide me how to have a flat tummy.
• Do not drink more than 2 – 3 cups of tea/coffee during summer; it tends to dehydrate your body. It is diuretic that leads to loss of water from body
• Ensure 8 – 10 glasses of water each day
• Load yourself with water based fruits & vegetables like watermelon, musk melon, apple, peach, blueberries, kiwi, cucumber, zucchini etc
• Make yourself a fruit salad:-
a) Toss your favorite seasonal fruit mangoes, strawberries with plain yoghurt and honey to suit your taste
b)Take cubes of cucumber, add it to curd. Flavor it with a tempering of olive oil + curry leaves + mustard seeds + slit green chilies
• Make a glass of fruit juice: -
a) Deseed water melon & freeze for 20 minutes. Take it and blendrise it; add a pinch of black salt, white pepper powder & lime juice to add a zing to your drink
b) Blend 2 tsp of mint with lime juice, water, ice & ginger juice. Serve it chilled; garnished with mint leaves
• Cold soups like gazpacho is a good option too