Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
My friend suffered from suffocation and increased heart rate last night this thing occurred twice last week. He often feels weakness.
With growing digitalisation, the types of weight management consultations, which are offered online are also increasing at a rapid rate. These consultatios range from being generic and applicable to all to specialised ones designed to suit your body type and lifestyle only.
Availing them online instead of availing them in person comes with a number of benefits as listed below:
- Designed to suit your convenience: These particular weight loss programs are available online which is why they are designed in a way to conform to your convenience. You can refer to them at any time when you feel is right, which makes them flexible and more comfortable to avail.
- They come with a variety of features: The online weight management courses come with a variety of features to suit your needs. Almost all programmes offer goal setting/target and a daily/weekly planner and tracker. Some also give you the liberty of choosing a free trial, weight loss buddy or interacting with the nutritionists privately in a separate chat room.
- Personalised help: Certain weight loss programmes give you the option of availing of personalised services of expert nutritionists via chat rooms or telephone and e-mail. These nutritionists aim to understand the composition of your body and design plans to suit your requirements accordingly. These plans are designed according to adhere to your comfort level and lifestyle which makes it a conducive choice.
- Opportunity to learn from a diverse group of instructors: Because these programs are based online, the instructors, advisors and nutritionists who apprise you are versatile in terms of their specialisation, diet planning, country of origin etc. They might have specialised in different forms of planning; for instance, a nutritionist based in Morocco will help you whip up healthy middle-eastern delicacies while someone else who specialises in functional training will be able to explain the various exercises which will help you lose weight.
I am 42years male. When I so tired time my sleeping is not fully satisfaction. I observe. My full body inside. Fully shaking like when I complete running. Not get good sleep. This is coming for tension r somebody elsePl give idea n remedies.
I want to lose weight. Help me with a proper diet plan and exercise. And also tell which foods are enriched in calcium.
As I am going to gym when should I take eggs and how ? Right now i'm taking 2 eggs in morning and after my workout I take 3 to 4 pieces of boiled chicken. So is it good or excellent.
Well-chosen eating practices have much to offer athletes:
1. Fuel to train and perform at the elite level
2. Optimum gains from the training program
3. Enhanced recovery between workouts and between events
4. Achievement and maintenance of an ideal body mass and physique
5. Benefits from the many health-promoting components of food
6. A reduced risk of injury, overtraining fatigue and illness
7. Confidence in being well-prepared to face competition
8. Consistency in achieving high-level competition performances
9. Enjoyment of food and social eating occasions at home and during travel
Despite these advantages, many athletes do not meet their nutrition goals.
Common problems and challenges include:
1. Poor knowledge of foods and inadequate cooking skills
2. Poor or outdated knowledge of sports nutrition
3. Lack of access to dietitians /nutrition
4. Professionals or other credible resources
5. Inadequate finances
6. Busy lifestyle leading to inadequate time to obtain or consume appropriate foods
7. Poor availability of good food choices
8. Frequent travel
9. Indiscriminate use of large amounts of supplements or failure to use evidence based supplements and sports foods in the appropriate way.
I can't feel energetic and I am always feelings hungry and sleepy this is happening from many days can you suggest me something?
1. Drink Warm Water With A Lemon In The Morning
Drinking warm lemon water is one of the easiest Ayurvedic ways to improve our health. The acidity of lemon promotes regularity in the body to help prevent toxic build-up in the digestive track. Warm water can remove the accumulated toxins floating around the bloodstream, and prevent it from staying put and triggering illnesses..Before breakfast, drink hot water with a little bit of lemon to stoke the digestive fire.” It’s important to make sure the water is room temperature, since cold water in the morning can actually shock your system.
2. Add Cinnamon To Tea/Coffee
Cinnamon is considered to be “the ancient healing spice” that not only enhances the flavor of any dish, but also has numerous health benefits seen in Ayurvedic medicine. Cinnamon is a “soothing Ayurvedic spice that regulates blood sugar which caffeine throws off,” The spice also soothes the nervous system.
3. Scrape Your Tongue
Ayurvedic medicine suggests our tongue can teach us about our health. This is because tongue surface is known to be the breeding grounds for accumulated toxicity. Using a steel tongue scraper can remove the “ama” — toxins on our tongue — and stimulate certain nerves that stimulate digestion. A tongue scraper will prevent the toxins from getting reabsorbed by the body, which can lead to breathing difficulties, digestive problems, and a weaker immune system. “Scrapping helps remove them from the body and helps in a variety of health issues,”
4. Do Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is one of the recently best known Ayurvedic practices. Gargling with coconut or sesame oil for 10 to 20 minutes in your mouth helps remove the hundreds of bacteria, including Streptococcus.
5. Oil Your Body
Massaging the body with oil helps improve the texture of the skin and provides you with a healthy glow. It’s best to put massage oil on yourself in the morning before bathing or showering for optimal absorption. Overall, “Oil massage helps to detoxify and reduce stress, remove chemicals and energy that are throwing off balance in the body,”
6. Get Good Sleep
Whether it’s Ayurvedic medicine or no medicine, it’s well known getting a good night’s sleep is essential for proper functioning the following morning. Maintaining a regular sleep schedule is considered one of the main focal points of health in Ayurveda, suggesting we need to be protective of our sleep time
Enormous weight gain, severe constipation, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction. TSH level 18. Doctor prescribed Thyronorm 25.What can i do?
Hello doctor. How are you doing. Hope everything is fine. Which is the best time to consume a green tea. In the fresh morning in breakfast. And should a green tea be taken before/after a lunch and dinner. Please suggest me.
I want to increase my body weight from 55 to 65 kg. I am 23 years old then what should i do? Please advice
Doctor how can I improve b complex in my body as I am having its deficiency since last three years. Can you help me.
I am living with my narcisst brother and sister. How should I help them cope up with narcissism and how can I help myself being a victim of Narcissistic abuse?
How much calcium need depends on age and gender. Other factors such as pregnancy illness and medical history are also relevant parameters. Dietary supplements may contain only calcium or calcium with other nutrients such as vitamin d. Calcium absorption is best when taken in amounts of no more than 500 mg at a time. Calcium citrate and calcium carbonate are the two commonly available forms of calcium