Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. NeerajYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old girl, My teeth are going yellow day by day, what should I do? And i'm overweight, what can I do to lose weight?
I want to gain endurance mass to increase my body and live fit, so my question to doctor .is this endurance mass helpful to my body without any side effects?
My weight loss before one year ago my weight is 60kg now my weight is 56 why loses my weight please tell.
Hello doctor. I am male. I am under weight and cannot gain weight. My body structure is alsi slim n skinny. Want 2 gain weight and get a lil bulky. please suggest sumthng.
I have a problem to growth up my body my height is 5" 7 feet but my weight is only 56 kg so recommend me any madi or exercise to help me growth up my body.
I am 23 years old male. I lost interest in life because I am very weak and have a fear for even small things. My brain is not working. I am jobless. My eyes are not working properly .have back pain. Have some minor pain in the heart sometimes. I am also very weak physically as well as mentally. How to become very strong to stand against life. I am very introvert. I am not sociable. Please help me sir /madam.
I am 21 . I want to know why I feel weakness all time. I feel pain in back bone and suffering from low bp also.
I am diabetic & hypertensive for 12 years. For the past one month my right forearm is paining. Now for 1 week my shoulder is also paining. Please advise medicine.
I am 21 years old boy. My stamina is very low for every working field. How can I grow it up? Please advise.
Having too much hiccups after eating anything! hiccups are continuously observed of the food I have eaten.
I have lost around 10 kg weight in last one & half year. I am diabetic for last 5 years. I take glyciphage 500 mg twice a day. My recent HB1c was 5.7. I have bad digestion / constipation as well for last 1 year or so. Please advise.
I m 47 yrs old man and I suffering with pre stage of diabetic for last 10 months and I m feeling pain on my legs while wake up morning please advise.
I am 40 years old women and have diabetes from last 5 year I took medicine daily, and I also regularly take diet plan as per doctor prescription, but still it is not in control.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.