Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Neeraj
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. NeerajYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male. I have a belly fat in stomach. Can I know I to reduce my weight and belly fat. Please suggest. My current weight is 74 kg.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.