Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Neeraj
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. NeerajYour feedback matters!
I am gaining weight recently. Right now I am 54 kg and my height is 5 feet. What should I do? Please suggest me some medicines, light exercises and diet plan.
I have very short height and not very healthy, I am 22 years old, What is the matter and problem, what to do to increase my height and health.
How to gain my Weight I want Gain my wight and I want to gym can I go to gym n wight to gain I want to 18 bycape can you please tell me.
I use to go to college on bike. Due to dust I have dandruff and hair fall. How can I prevent my hair fall and dandruff?
Hi, Good Morning I am having severe pain in left side last moral. As I am in travelling please suggest me some tablet for immediate pain relief.
Halo Dr. i keeps my self fit by doing regular exercises. In oct 2015 I suffered with Typhoid. I could not complete proper medication but recovered. After that I started feeling weakness on and off. Now for the last one and half month I am feeling acute fatigue. More over I again suffered from fever on 18.04. 2016 and it repeated four times I again undergone medical check up, all tests conducted like Vidal, bilubrin, viral, dengue etc but nothing detected. An ESR test was conducted which shows infection level up to 50. Than other tests also conducted like cholesterol, lipid profile, Ldl, Hdl, Thyroid, urine culture, blood culture, diabetes, hemoglobin, etc every report is ok. Than my Dr. on assumption basis started monocep in IV for typhoid thinking that may be in latent form not reflecting in tests. Now my fever is over for the last five days without taking PCM. Now my weakness is still existing. I am taking cefuroxime and Darolac OD. PSE let me know as my fever and weakness still could not rightly diagnosed. Than what should I do now, however fever is not coming but weakness 8s there. I have reduced my weight also by 1.5 kg within 20 days.
I am 36 years old lady. My weight is 62 kg and height 4 ft 11 inch. I want to reduce 10 kg. Please suggest diet plan. I don't find much time for exercise. Currently very much stressed in life.
Diabetes, wellness and meditation
Medical science has made tremendous progress in last 30 years in terms of treating infections, trauma, robotic surgeries etc but failed to control the rise of diabetes.
Though there are many discoveries on new diabetes medicines and newer types of insulin, lifestyle changes is the key in the management of diabetes.
Diabetes management needs balance:
- balance in diet and eating
- balance in exercise and activity
- balance in stress
Meditation is the key tool in bringing a balance in lifestyle. By accepting diabetes and fully aware of how life and the management of diabetes interact, one can learn to manage diabetes effectively.
- Mindful meditation teaches us to focus on present moment.
- By focusing on present moment.
- Future anxiety about diabetes complications can be prevented.
- By focusing on present moment.
- Repeating past mistakes of lifestyle can be avoided.
How meditation helps control blood sugars?
Meditation helps lower blood sugar by
- reducing chronic inflammation
- increasing insulin production (study in massachusetts general hospital)
- increasing mitochondrial metabolism (power centres of cells)
- altering genetic expression i.e. epigenetics (observed in long term meditators)
Other important benefits of meditation for diabetics:
- meditation reduces stress hormones and prevents stress induced increase of blood sugars:
- chronic stress stimulates the production of stress hormones called corticosteroids which increases blood glucose levels
- meditation helps in reducing chronic stress and decreases stress hormones
- meditation decreases cravings:
- many diabetics have cravings for sugar. This craving will disappear with continuous practice of meditation
- meditation relieves chronic pain:
- many diabetics are suffering from nerve pains in legs (peripheral neuropathy)
- meditation is helpful in reducing chronic pains and unpleasant sensations
- cures insomnia:
- old diabetics have problem in sleeping. Disturbed sleep increases stress hormones, which increases blood sugar levels
- meditation helps in improving quality of sleep
- meditation helps in reducing cardiovascular vascular complications:
- heart attacks and increase in blood pressure are known complications of diabetes
- meditation helps in reducing bp and also decreases heart attack risks
Note: Meditation is very much required for gestational diabetics. Along with controlling sugars, it helps reducing stress and anxiety related to pregnancy.