Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. ShibaniYour feedback matters!
Am 20 years old, I eat a lot but still seems so thin. Want to increase my weight, look fit and healthy ,what should I do? Please tell me some food to eat or a proper diet for getting quick response.
Since I am taking a heavy breakfast and medium to heavy lunch. Is it fine to have milk and banana before going to bed. Will it increase my weight as I don't want to gain my weight on account of my night milk and banana. M taking walk for 30min to reduce weight as well n keep a eye on what I eat.
I want to make body healthy .bcoz I am very thin .what I do . For growth my body .and make fit and and healthy. Plzzz help.
I am doing a two days jog (5 km) and one day gym to get weight loss and muscle tone, eating proper protien food about 90 to 100 grams. Is it good way what I'm doing? I lost my first ten kg of weight very fast after its taking more time to loss with the same food, why?
I am a college student. I want to loss my weight. I am feeling too stressful for simple work. Please give suggest me a solution.
I am feeling with gastric problem how to sloveit and how to I reduce my weight would some one guide me please.
I have given 3 dose of azithromycin once a day for 3 days I am worried I am on a diet plan will it increase my weight ?
I am 23 years old. I have started working in a good company. I am being trained about my project fir about three weeks now. But I am not able to remember everything taught and the trainer who is my team member ridicules me, gets annoyed if I ask her something she has already taught. Because of this I have been really stressed and crying for the past week. I did not go to work because I was afraid to face her or even work there. I have been crying the entire day. Please help. Do I have anxiety disorder?
I am Ectomorphic in body form and ectomorphs have higher metabolic rates. I can not put on weight even after taking normal diet .what should be the diet plan to gain weight?
My sugar levels Fasting 140, PP 180. HBA1C 6.6. Taking metformin 1mg twice daily. Somehow I am not getting okay with metformin. Having frequent dioriah. Frequent loss of memory. Can you suggest any alternative medicine.
I am 51 year old, a diabetic person for 5 years, loosing weight day by day .I take precaution for having healthy diet daily, and having some light meal after two hours. I don ,t take sweet but having fruits like apple, papaya, jamun and pomegranate daily. I take medicine daily but sugar remain above 250 (fast). I do exercise daily ,walk 4 to 5 km daily. Pl suggest for weight gaining.
I would like to know if I should be taking any multivitamins. I am 32 yrs old and have a 1.5 year old baby. No health issues.
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.