Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Eat well Be VitalYour feedback matters!
Walking is one of the most effective and low-impact means of losing weight. Here, it is crucial to understand how to execute it efficiently. Most people enjoy walking as it is easy on your joints and doesn’t lead to any kind of injuries. If you wish to lose weight, you will have to set the right goals while comprehending the fundamentals of weight loss.
How long would it take to reach the desired weight?
With a set goal and proper way of execution, most people tend to lose about half to one pound in a week. If you wish to shed some more pounds within this span, you should know that it is not advisable. This pace mentioned above is safe and would inhibit the lost weight from reappearing. For losing about one pound in a week, you will have to burn around 500 calories each day. If you believe you are not able to burn this amount of calories only by walking, you should reduce the daily calorie intake.
How often is it required to walk?
If you have never been into this type of routine, you should start by walking on alternate days for about 20 minutes. You will gradually have to surge the duration and frequency of the walks until you are capable of walking an hour every day. Even though it is not an activity to dislike, many people might find it boring.To make it enjoyable, you can listen to music while walking or find other ways suitable for you.
As mentioned earlier, you will have to walk on at least 5 days in a week while you should aim to walk every day. Moreover, you must refrain from skipping the activity more than a day at a stretch. This is because having consistency would not just aid in burning calories but also improve your metabolism. Make sure that you walk between 6 and 10 hours in a week.
Does your diet play a role in weight loss through walking?
It goes without saying that having some potato chips or a candy bar can reduce your chances of weight loss that you may have expected from the walking sessions. For losing weight, you should not only walk, but also eat lesser calories than what you can burn.
Another aspect that deserves mention here is that most people tend to stop all sorts of physical activity right when they reach their desired weight. According to fitness experts, you must spend about 60 to 90 minutes of physical activity most days of the week while ensuring that you do not eat too much of unwanted calories to maintain your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
We all would have noticed that with age, hair growth along the earlobe crease is not something abnormal. We all have seen people who develop these as a part of ageing. There was nothing unusual about it at all. However, what is unusual is that science has found a very interesting correlation between heart attacks and hair on the ears.
Yes, it does sound very unusual, but there have been studies conducted which say that hair growth on the ears could be one of the first warning signs of the onset of coronary artery disease.
What is coronary artery disease?
The heart is a pump that sends out and receives blood from the rest of the body through a channel of highly interconnected blood vessels. The ones which carry pure blood to the rest of the body are known as arteries and the ones which collect impure blood and bring it to the heart are known as veins. Due to changing food patterns and sedentary lifestyle, there is a lot more fat in the body, which also travels through the blood. Due to their heavier nature, they settle along the walls of the blood vessels, thereby narrowing the blood vessel thickness and reducing the blood flow to the various organs. This is the onset of coronary artery disease.
Early Indicators of coronary artery disease:
- Hair loss (often premature, either in the temple region or the crown)
- Fatty deposits on the eyelids
- Earlobe crease i.e people with diagonal earlobes are more likely to develop heart disease
- Hair in the ears
The last two are interrelated, as hair growth in the ears is more common in people with diagonal ear lobes.
The next correlation is between testosterone and hair growth in the ears.
People with more testosterone in their bodies are more likely to develop body hair, including in the ears. Scientifically, it has been established that people with greater amounts of testosterone are more likely to develop heart disease. Interestingly, the correlation is stronger in younger age groups.
Another interesting fact is that though coronary artery disease is linked to the presence of ear hair in both men and women. However, sudden cardiac death was more common in men than in women. Both these had hair growth, though.
There is another group which dismisses this theory saying that with age, both hair growth and coronary artery disease are likely to develop, and there is no significant correlation between the two. However, if taken as an early warning sign, ear hair growth can definitely guide in taking preventive measures, which can help control the problem in its early stage, which is definitely welcome to improve the overall quality of life!
For a fully functional and productive life, a person requires a healthy body and a healthy mind. Mental health issues could range from depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dementia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, autism and other causes. Hence, it is important that a person pays attention to these mental health disorders to avoid further problems in their lives, as well as the lives of the people around them.
Here are a few reasons as to why a person should not avoid or ignore their mental health problems:
- Better Physical Health: There is a solid association between the brain and the body. In case you are in physical pain, your work and family life might be influenced or you will be unable to do the activities you might like. This can prompt anxiety, nervousness and depression. People with physical health issues are three times more prone to look for mental health care than those without physical conditions as physical health problems can prompt mental distress and mental health issues can impair your physical health.
- Enhanced Productivity and Financial Stability: Stressful situations may trigger reactions that can make a person unproductive and lead to financial problems as well. Some people end up abandoning their homes, going bankrupt or homeless after trying to manage some sort of mental illness.
- Less Strain on the Family: Mental sickness or disorders influence families as well. The children of individuals with mental health issues are at more serious danger for misuse, disregard and an extensive variety of emotional and behavioral issues. Since they cannot look up to their parents for help and they frequently isolate themselves from their friends and most of them do not get the required social backing. Much of the time, the impact extends into adulthood, driving children to look for psychological or mental treatment of their own.
- Evasion of Crime and Victimization: A few studies recommend that individuals with untreated mental health, particularly in combination with other risk factors, might be at risk of carrying out criminal activities, violence or most probably becoming victims themselves. The danger increases gradually when the individual uses medications or alcohol or has acute symptoms. It could also happen if they are not aware of their mental state or have a poor adherence to medication. Usually, acts of violence happen against relatives or somebody in the individual's nearby group of friends or in close proximity to them.
- A Longer, Happier Life: Individuals with even a mild mental health issue may have a lower life expectancy and a short life span. Those with the largest amounts of depression or nervousness had the danger of death that increased an incredible ninety-four percent, mostly identified with heart diseases.
A woman's reproductive health is affected by several factors. It plays a very important role in maintaining your overall physiological health. Anomalies in the reproductive system can lead to irregularities in the menstrual cycle and cause severe complications when you try to conceive a child.
There are many signs and symptoms of reproductive disorders in women. It differs from case to case, depending on the exact nature of the disorder and the medical status of the patient. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult a healthcare specialist right away. Some such signs are as follows:
- Persistent and unusual pain in the pelvic and abdominal region that lasts for more than six months
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting in between periods
- Periods occurring in unusual or irregular time intervals
- Excessively painful cramping during periods that is not alleviated by the intake of painkillers
- Presence of blood in urine
- Sudden fluctuations in body weight and changes in general physical appearance
- Irregularities in sleeping habits and patterns
In most cases, reproductive disorders in women are caused by fluctuations in hormone levels which can be triggered by various factors. Mental dysfunction and emotional stress can also manifest themselves as disorders of the female reproductive system. Treatment of the disorder and alleviation of symptoms is done by conducting a thorough medical analysis of the signs by a specialist and providing a diagnosis accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I Am workout weekly 5 Days my current weight is 73 I want to gain weight my gaol is 80 kg give me good Nutrition plan.
I am a 28 years male with practically no health issues, my weight is 99 kg I wanna lose my weight suggest me diet plans regarding weight loss without losing my nutrition Thanks.
I have 112 kg weight. I want to become fit with 80 kg. I want you to suggest good diet that I can follow easily.
I had a vitamin b12 deficiency. And I suffer from vertigo, light headedness, and fatigue. I have taken a course if b12 shots and now my b12 levels are normal. But I still have vertigo, light headedness. How long will I have to deal with these?
The gallbladder is the organ in your body that stores and releases bile.
Bile aids in the digestive process. Although a small organ, problems with your gallbladder can be painful. While there are no specific foods that will keep your gallbladder healthy and functioning, a healthy lifestyle and a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is recommended for gallbladder health.
If you are concerned about your gallbladder,
enrich your diet with fruits and vegetables…
Eating a primarily plant-based diet will help feed your body the vitamins and nutrients it craves. Consuming more fruits and vegetables will also help you to cut out other junk food you normally eat.
There are several recipes that can help relieve the pain caused by gallbladder stones.
In fact, studies indicate that drinking liquids is more beneficial than eating, during a gallbladder stone attack.
Gallbladder stones are quite a serious problem, which should not be treated lightly or ignored. It is advisable to have a doctor monitor all instances of gallbladder stones. It is also best to consult a doctor before switching over to a gallbladder stone diet or any other diet for that matter.
Any kind of pain, fever and discomfort should be given immediate medical attention.
Certain foods to be avoided, in case of gall bladder disease are fried foods, pork, eggs, fowl, corn, beans, oranges and nuts. Green leafy vegetables, such as collard, kale and mustard seem to be disadvantageous to certain individuals.
To maintain gallbladder health, adhere to the rules of heart health. Avoid eating foods that are high in cholesterol, saturated or trans fats. This means stay away from junk food and animal products such as red meat.
The most common gallstone that can develop is one made up of cholesterol.
If you limit the amount of cholesterol in your body, you will also reduce your risk for gallstones.
Whether Garcinia cambogia helps in reducing fat. How long should I take? My weight is 116 kg. Should I intake twice a day or thrice a day. My height is 5'11"
My weight is too much high. My weight is near about 97 kg how can I lose my weight faster Please describe me in detail.
- Increased frequency of munching on snacks especially sugary and starchy foods will lead to plaque buildup on teeth which is the root cause of decay of teeth, gum bleeding and bad breath.
- Limits snacks in between meals to help reduce plaque, maintain a fresh breath and good oral health.
- After every feed swish or rinse your mouth with water to clean your teeth of the foods which are stuck.
Facing relationship issues due to sexual weakness? lack or absence of marital intimacy due to impotency can seriously break down relationships. A good marriage is fixed by passion and pleasure in the bed, get it back with safe and effective homeopathy sexual weakness remedies and proper consultation.
Homeopathic sexual wellness products are well known for their beneficial effect in the physical sphere and in cases of psychological factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue associated with erectile dysfunction. The improper functioning of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual leading male problems like impotence (erectile dysfunction), sexual asthenia, low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The active ingredients in homeopathic sex medicines are adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands thus providing best treatment for absent erection. Homeopathy helps you rejuvenate your lost vigor, vitality and bring back the zing in your relationship.
Why homeopathy for better sex? 7 good reasons
1.Provides natural performance boost with the power of herbs like ashwa gandha, damiana, agnus castus, caladium, titanium etc. These contain pharmcodynamically active alkaloids, glucoside, carbonates of calcium and sodium that act as natural stimulants for sex drive#
2. Homeopathic sexual wellness medicines are well known for their beneficial effect in the sexual sphere treating concomitant factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue
3.Homeopathy acts on the ageing affects of tissues, stimulating detoxicant cellular mechanism and restoring efficacy of albuminous molecules
4. Supports both male and female sexual desire and vitality, non-hormonal, safe and effective. Facilitates normal reproductive function while improving virility without any side effects
5. Homeopathy works constitutionally in rectifying psychological issues like depression, stress or performance anxiety that lead to ed
6. Counteracts bad effects of sexual over indulgence in an effective manner through effective pharmacological action of its ingredients
7. Key action is adaptogenic and tonic (natural aphrodisiac). Certain preparations can be sugar free and therefore suitable for diabetics.
7 reasons why olive oil is so good for you!
Olive oil also known as ‘jaitoon ka tel’ is an essential fruit oil with its origins being mainly in the mediterranean regions. It is utilized for cooking purposes, developing cosmetic products and soaps, for medicinal purposes and as pharmaceutical supplements. The various types of olive oil are virgin olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and pure olive oil. Apart from being a cooking medium, olive oil also has several unique health benefits. Here are some of them:
1. Helps prevent alzheimer’s
Studies have shown that oleocanthal, a polyphenol found in extra virgin olive oil, reduces cognitive decline that comes with ageing including alzheimer’s disease. Polyphenols – powerful antioxidants found in extra virgin olive oil – also help to combat the oxidative stress associated with ageing.
2. Regulates blood sugar levels
Eating extra virgin olive oil as part of a balanced diet may help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes. Extra virgin olive oil helps regulate and balance our insulin levels so that there are no sugar spikes.
3. Moisturizes the skin
Unlike commercial moisturizers that can clog pores and aggravate a current skin condition, olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect. Try using olive oil at night as a substitute for your regular moisturizer. Apply the oil to your face and neck. Gently pat the skin with a tissue to wipe away any excess oil.
4. Fights ageing
Olive oil contains 3 major antioxidants – vitamin e, polyphenols and phytosterols. Antioxidants when applied topically help protect the skin from premature skin ageing. Vitamin e partly accounts for the anti-ageing benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Hydroxytyrosol, a rather raw compound found in olive oil also prevents free radical damage to the skin.
5. Keeps blood pressure in check
Just as monosaturated fats (mufa’s) can look after the health of your heart, monosaturated fats found in olive oil also contain high amounts of an essential fatty acid (efa) called omega3. Omega3 and mufa keep your heart healthy by helping to lower blood pressure. It is called efa because the body cannot make it by itself and therefore we must get it from food sources.
6. Prevents osteoporosis
There is strong evidence that olive oil helps improve the amount of calcium in the blood which can have a positive effect on bone density, so it may prevent osteoporosis from developing. Olive oil appears to be particularly beneficial when combined with omega3 fatty acids.
7. Helps prevent strokes
Stroke is caused by a disturbance of blood flow to the brain, either due to a blood clot or bleeding. In developed nations, stroke is the second most common cause of death, right after heart disease. After much research olive oil was found to be the only source of mono-saturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.
Add olive oil to your diet to reap the many health benefits. Extra virgin olive – the oil from the first pressing of the olive fruit is green and has a full bodied flavour, is best consumed raw, as dressing for salads and dishes, in dips raw, as heating the oil can reduce its benefits. For cooking use pure olive oil which is milder in taste and yellow in colour.
Hi good morning my father is a diabetic patient 75 years his fore skin is tightened doctor told me that surgery have to do is any infection comes after surgery is it major surgery if the surgery has done it is good or bad.
Add pistachios or roasted channa to your diet. Make them your evening munchies, as they help you lower risk of heart disease and help you gain weight.