Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
How to reduce my weight. I work from morning 9.30 am to 10.00 pm in the night and dont get time to go to gym. I am 6 ft 2" and I weigh 95 kg. Ilot of fat around my belly.
I have got tummy so I'm not able to concentrate in my dance, to reduce my tummy soon as possible what can I do.
I am 29 years old. I am taking medicine for bipolar disorder for 18 months. operate chrono 300 mg, dipwell 10 mg. I am 92 kg unable to loose weight. Kindly tell me way and how can I stop medicine. I have thyroid also taking eltroxin 50th mg.
I am losing my platelets of blood for last 3 years. I feel weaknesses and water deficiency very much in my body. Please give me advice quickly.
Doctor, I had taken Ipill on 3rd may (which was the 14th day of my cycle). I have not experienced any spotting or bleeding till now. My next due date is 20th May. I have been having low backache since a week or so, light headache, creamy discharge and also a weight gain of 400 gms after Friday last week. Does these signs indicate any risk? I am a bit worried.
Hello my cousin is 28 years old and he do gyming regularly but he drinks and smoke can he take away protein for body? is it safe? his age is 28 years and height is 6'1 and weight is 89kgs and he drink regularly can he take protein? does it will have side effect if we take alcohol along with protein.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am 17 female. Without any certain reason my hairs are started falling down and I do not know whats the reason behind that. The only thng what want is my hair to be grown without falling. Suggest me some preventing methods to stop my hairfall and to grow my hair.
A mother of one child (four year). We find she has no wish or demand, no initiative to learn more. School dropout at nine standard. Speak less or do not express her wish. She is my daughter. Don't know how to improve her self esteem. Please advise.
Hi, I want to know that How I am losing weight within 1 Months without losing strength or stamina. I want to know proper diet for losing weight about 10-15kg please Help me out this.
Now im joined in a gym. Sir I interest to use creatine powder. Its harm for our body? How to remove the side effect of the creatine.
I am 27 years old, my height is 173 centimeter and my weight is 59 kgs. I appears very lean so I want increase my weight. Please provide some weight gaining tips. I want to gain at least 5 kgs. Please advise.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments.
So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips :
- Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
- Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
- Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment.