Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Chandan MYour feedback matters!
I am skinny. When I have rich heavy food, my stomach gets upset. But I want growth. Which homeopathy should I take to body building faster?
Hello how to detect if having diabetes. .wht kind of test needed to detect it. I'm having upper n mid back pain in right side since last year .cause still nt clear. Movement I can do any activity I can do. When sitting in chair or in something hard surface dat area painful. Pain sometime less sometime intense. Ntg helping me can it's something else cause of dis pain. I hv insulin resistance.
hello sir, Meri age-21 years hai 2 din se lagatar hichki aa rahi hai. Please bataye ye kaise theek hogi?
My cousin is very active everyday. He is unable to stand stable for a minute also. Is that a problem?
I smoked 4 ciggerets daily for 5 months. Now I have quit smoking. Please advice me some tipa related to diet and exercise to regain my physical health. Better respiration. And better mental health again. Please I have lose my 7 kg of weight.
Hello ma'am. Will you please tell what kind of protien should we take for proper muscular growth. I also used to go to gym every evening.
I am 21 years old female. My weight is 92 kg and height is165 cms. After marriage within two months i. Gained 15 kg weight. I have gone through several tests even thyroid test is negative and all reports are normal. Doctors told me as per reports I am healthy. Can you please suggest me how could I reduce weight. I am planning to conceive in november. Will my weight cause any problem to pregnancy.
I am 21 year old, my weight is 62kg. I want to lose my weight can you suggest me some tips for weight lose?
Give me a solutions for how to increase my weight. I am. Not hungry personal. That why I loss my weight. Tell me solutions on that.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.