Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Akansha Jhalani
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Akansha JhalaniYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male. My weight is 60 kg and height is 5 ft 11 inch. Since last 10 years my weight is still same. As per the height and age my weight is very less. My physique is also very thin and slim. I am feeling very tired every time even complete rest. My body is very sensitive like one time if I miss to take lunch due to some bg schedule then quick my body is looking like a patient. My face skin is also rough and dry means even though after taking bath I am not looking fresh. My body is also quick affected by cold and winter weather. Twice in a year fever and cold attack me. My weight is not increasing even though I am taking too much meals. My body is not strong. My stomach is also clean and no any issue like constipation. As per the lab test report lipid profile is normal. T3=79 T4=8 TSH=6.92 25-OH vitamin D (total)=14.25 What should I have to do?
Hi, Sir Please suggest a glass warm water in day regularly, how can effect on our body positive negative both.
I am a housewife I work alot at home but still my weight does not decrease even though I walk in morning for decreasing weight.
I m 36 years female, my height 5.5, weight 71. I am having a wheatish complexion. How can I lighten my complexion naturally.
I am 57 year diabetic type ii, having 500 mg of glycipage sr and 2.5 mg in the morning and 500 mg glycipage and ecosprin av 75mg, please let me know I am having these medicine for 5 years. Do I need to change these after some time.
Indigestion can happen anytime due to wrong food habits or even due to wrong eating lifestyle. Indigestion brings in pain and discomfort that makes it difficult for you to do anything comfortably. Normally, indigestion issues may go away over a certain period of time, but if it stays for a longer time such as days and weeks, it can lead to much bigger problems such as constipation and ulcer.
Often there are instant medicines to treat indigestion but if you wish to get treated in a natural way, then natural remedies are best. Again these natural remedies may take much time to effect and in this case treating with homeopathic medicine is the best option.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is the best homeopathic medicine for a number of stomach related issues such as heartburn due to gastric, constipation and indigestion. Often such issues do take place after consumption of spicy food or alcohol and in this case trying this medicine can be the best option. It is mostly effective when you are feeling heavy on your stomach but even after the passage of your stool you are not getting the feel of comfort.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is another medicine that can be used in treating gastric related problems that can happen after consumption of fatty or junk food items such as pastries, patties and others. Often problems of loose stool that is accompanied by slight chilliness are treated with the medicine Pulsatilla. Often during such problem, the patient does not feel thirsty, even after not drinking water for a long time.
- Arsenic Album: If you are got indigestion and gastric problem due to food poisoning, then this is the best medicine that you can go for. Patients who suffer from gastric issues due to food poisoning will also have symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain accompanies with loose stool. Also, there is a burning sensation in the stomach and the situation increases to worsen on eating or drinking anything.
- Lycopodium: Often after eating of high starchy food, you may get a feeling of heavy stomach. You may get burps that bring a burning sensation in your throat. Even after few hours of eating the starchy food, you may feel the discomfort and upon eating only a few bites you may feel full in your stomach. This again happens due to indigestion and is a common thing. Lycopodium is the best medicine for such issue.
- Carbo Veg: It is not necessary that indigestion will only affect your stomach. Also, there are cases when you may get trouble pain at other parts of the body such as head due to gastric or indigestion. The medicine Carbo Veg helps in treating the gastric issues, bulging of the stomach and ultimately the pain in the head.
There are many other homeopathic medicines also apart from these such as Bryonia Alba, Ipecac, China and Colocynth that are also effective in cases of indigestion. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
FNAC or FNA stands for fine needle aspiration cytology. This is a simple OPD procedure generally done by pathologists . In this a patient would have a visible swelling or lump. The pathologist will insert a needle in the swelling ,move the needle back and forth, and aspirate ( suck) cells present within the lump. Slides are prepared from these cells aspirated. They then study the cells on a microscope and give a report.
Time required for procedure : few minutes only
Done by : pathologists
Fasting required : not necessary
Any complications of the procedure : usually mild pain for a few minutes, rarely and depending on site of
lump, may experience transient shock, hematoma etc
Report availability : usually by next day .Please check with the doctor performing the procedure.
Special comments :
1. If the swelling is not visible, say it is within the body and detected on scans, then the procedure is done by a Radiologist who localizes the swelling and the pathologist inserts the needle under guidance.
2. Always discuss the report with the pathologist who has done the procedure. Please do not make your own impressions from the report. They may be vastly different from what the pathologist is trying to convey
3. Usually FNAC is diagnostic of parasitic infections .In cases of suspected cancer, report usually says that atypical ( not good looking cells ) present. This needs to be further worked up by biopsy for definite categorization of swelling.
4. Tiny swellings ( usually less than 0.5 cm in diameter ), indiscreet swellings, or swellings that usually cannot be fixed between two fingers generally , should not undergo FNAC procedure - as chances of aspirating cells are pretty low in such cases. So the report would be misleading in most such cases.