Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Akansha Jhalani
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Akansha JhalaniYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I want to loss my weight its 70. I try many things for weight loss bt I dint succeed in weight loss. please help me out atlst 5to 10 kgs I have to loss as soon as possible. Help me.
I am 44 years old suffering from diabetes and epilepsy. For last two three months I am facing the problem of premature ejaculation and ed. My blood pressure is normal and my diabetes is 125-130 range before breakfast and after its range is between 150-160. Four times in week I consume alcohol and sometimes I do smoke.
I am 26-years-old suffering from excessive fatigue, frequent headaches, feeling lack of energy, crepitation in joints and joint pains. Could not able to lead healthy life. What is the problem.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.
Today, majority of chronic medical illnesses like diabetes, hypertension, obesity, high cholesterol, heart disease, stroke, obstructive sleep apnea, fatty liver disease, metabolic syndrome, peripheral artery disease and osteoarthritis of knee and hip joints are related directly to bad food choices and sedentary lifestyles. If one starts taking simple 'Lifestyle Modifications' by eating healthy and getting daily excersise, then most of the above mentioned diseases are easily preventable and treatable. Remember, prevention is better than cure !