Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zeenut I KaziYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 years old I wants to treat my saggy breast it becomes too much loose and I feel very uncomfortable when I wear clothes how can I treat my saggy breast.
My wife is pregnant and she is feeling pain in breasts and it has become hard is any treatment to be done.
Yesterday I did a oral sex with my gf it was the first time we did something like that in our life we both are virgin during oral sex I licked her vagina and from today morning my throat is getting reddish there is neither any swelling nor mucus or cough I am having little bit pain in my throat if I rate it on 10 it is 0.5 She has a normal and healthy vagina she is not suffering from any infection And we both are not suffering from hiv or any other std.
Is it safe to take pain killer in mensuration cramps? If yes, then which medicine should be taken. Please suggest?
I have taken meprate tablets of about 5 days for delay in my periods. But still I don get my periods for about a week after that. What should I do?
I have recently diagnosed with chronic cystitis by ultra sound scan. I already have taken treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. I have problem of loose motion after half and hour of eating. And also when I get nausea or loose motion my testicle got shrinked up. I decided to consult to homeopathy doctor. Is there suitable medicines available for my conditions?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms include irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
Losing weight helps to reduce high insulin level in the blood. In case of obesity, weight loss will reduce insulin resistance, stimulate ovulation and will improve fertility rate.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy, however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
The correct homeopathy treatment is by giving constitutional medicine after taking into consideration the physical and mental make -up of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello doctor. Am 35 weeks+ pregnant and today doctor told that baby position is head down. What are the chances of normal delivery and can you give me some tips for normal delivery.
Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and took I pill. Now today its paining after piing when I am washing with plenty water. And I found blood clot in that. What should I do?
I am 29 years old b4 my pregnancy I was 45 kg, after giving birth to my kids now my tummy is very big and my weight is 90 kgs, wats d tricks I can follow.
My gf getting period at 8th of month but she is not getting period still its 14th of this month I did urine test of my gf using prega news machine it shows one red bar on it. Is this hcg urine test or else. Should relax Or will do another test.
1. आंवला विटामिन-सी का अच्छा स्रोत होता है। एक आंवले में 3 संतरे के बराबर विटामिन सी की मात्रा होती है।
2. आंवला खाने से लीवर को शक्ति मिलती है, जिससे हमारे शरीर में विषाक्त पदार्थ आसानी से बाहर निकलते हैं।
3. आंवला का सेवन करने से शरीर की रोग-प्रतिरोधक क्षमता मजबूत होती है।
4. आवंले का जूस भी पिया जा सकता है। आंवला का जूस पीने से खून साफ होता है।
5. आंवला खाने से आंखों की रोशनी बढती है।
6. आंवला शरीर की त्वचा और बालों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है।
7. सुबह नाश्ते में आंवले का मुरब्बा खाने आपका शरीर स्वस्थ बना रहता है।
8. डायबिटीज के मरीजों के लिए आंवला बहुत फायदेमंद होता है। मधुमेह के मरीज हल्दी के चूर्ण के साथ आंवले का सेवन करे। इससे मधुमेह रोगियों को फायदा होगा ।
9. आंवला खाने से दिल मजबूत होता है। दिल के मरीज हर रोज कम से कम तीन आंवले का सेवन करें। इससे दिल की बीमारी दूर होगी
Hello, I am 39 weeks pregnant. But my baby lies in posterior cephalic position, So cervix head is not dilated. What should do for normal delivery?
Meri wife is pregnant and she was completed 32 week in pregnancy but Dr. cheek ultrasound and report is IUGR problem and baby Wight 1800gm. please suggest if delivery is safe and baby 1.8 kg is safe baby.
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place.
My friend is 8months pregnant and she is having legs pain and backache what should she do? And she also want to know in winters now what should she add in hot milk except protein powder n drink?
5 signs your body is lacking in water
Water is indispensable for the human body as 90% of the brain and almost 60 per cent of an adult body is chiefly made up of water. Water is just as important as any of your meals. Each cell and organ depends on water for its proper functioning and for flushing out toxins and fats from the body. An average man must consume roughly 3 litres (10-12 glasses) of water per day; and a woman requires about 2.5 litres (8-10 glasses). If you're not meeting this requirement, you might be fall prey to dehydration.
The state of water deficiency or dehydration can be determined through various symptoms. Read on to know the 5 most common signs:
1. The colour of your urine is dark
The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
2. You experience frequent headaches
Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
3. You feel dizzy and fatigued
Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
4. You have constipated bowel movements
Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
5. You experience brain fogs and blackouts
Your brain cells and nerves react severely to water loss. You may start feeling a lack of concentration along with temporary memory loss. Blackouts and fogs are common when you have a deficit of water. You might even experience difficulty in carrying out cognitive tasks.
If you're experiencing similar issues, you must enhance your daily water intake. You can try carrying a sipper around, which allows you to keep a tab on your water consumption. To relish water as a refreshing beverage, you can infuse freshly chopped fruits and herbs in a pitcher of chilled water. This flavoured water also cleanses your body of all toxins and chemicals, thus keeping you fresh.