Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zeenut I Kazi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zeenut I KaziYour feedback matters!
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.
I have a 1 year old german shepherd bitch. She is very slim and gets sick almost every second month. I fed her pedigree for year and now feeding her rice and chicken twice a day. Also I take her to walk in morning and evening. What shall I do and feed her to be healthy and bring her in good shape?
I am a 20 year old female, sexually active and I am 2 days late on my periods. I have thick white odorless vaginal discharge and a lot of gas. I took a pregnancy test which was negative, could I still be pregnant?
I had sex with my boyfriend but he did not come inside me. Is there anything to worry about. Because I can not take ipill as I am not in town. But we are sure he did not come inside. He threw all sperm on bed after getting out from me.
Till 6 months I gave breastfeeding. Still continuing to give. Bt can I feed my baby girl Amul milk if no why?
We are newly married couples (age 30M, 29F) and wanted a baby only after 3 years. But many are suggesting to plan a baby within 2 years of marriage. Is there truly any complications and we should not wait that long?
Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we were kissing each other and then suddenly my says me that from your mouth had smell is coming.
I feel cold arm during sleep and discomfort, I took metben for pcos as suggested by doctor. I heard metben will decrease vitamin b12 will have side effects.
Sir my question is that during pregnancy, what period is not coming. Please reply my answer. I am in very problem.
I am 26 years old. I had a laproscopy for ectopic pregancy. What measures should be taken if I want to get pregant. I was scared whether the next pregancy also with effect the like the first one.
Vaginitis refers to infections of the vagina. This condition results in inflammation of the muscular walls of the vagina due to contamination of bacteria, yeast or viruses and results in itching, soreness, reddening and pain of the vagina along with pungent odors and unusual discharge.
Vaginitis is a common medical condition that affects all women at some point in their lives. Most of the time, the problem is not severe and can be easily treated with simple remedies. But if the symptoms become chronic and remain persistent, it requires the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
What are the different types of vaginitis?
There are a number of different types of this condition, which have varying causes and symptoms. Some of the most common types of vaginitis are as follows:
1. Bacterial vaginosis
This is caused by the explosive growth of the bacteria that is usually present in small numbers in the vagina under normal conditions.
2. Yeast infection
A type of fungus is known as candida Albicans causes this type of infection.
3. Vaginal atrophy
This generally occurs after menopause and is caused by falling estrogen levels.
This type of injection is sexually transmitted and caused by parasitic infestation.
What are the symptoms of vaginitis?
Common symptoms of vaginitis include the following:
- Vaginal discharge with unusual colors or odors
- The occurrence of pain during urination
- The occurrence of pain during intercourse
- Itching, swelling and irritation of the vagina
- Vaginal bleeding and spotting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.