Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Zahid PanchiYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My mother has been suffering from joint pain and sciatica pain for around 7 years. Prblm began after she fell down during mng walk and 2 or 3 tyms when she was getting down the stairs. Now she feels more pain during standing hours in kitchen nd after a long walk. Sometimes swelling appears in her knee joints. Please tell me the solution.
Dr. I have fallen from two wheeler and I suffered wrist injury I have consult with BAMS (Kottakal) they gave some tablets and oil and kashaya even after 15 days the pain not come down then went Dr. and he told problem due to ligament tear and put a bandage after 15 days the pain not fully reduced so again I went to ortho specialist and they took X -ray and told there is no born problem this due to the sudden impact. They gave some medicine and wrist band. Almost 15 days gone but the pain still. When we bandage with wrist band the pain have reduce. Is any problem in nerves. How long it will take to complete cure means reduce of pain.
I am 25 year old then I was causing from cold it was so bad in summer and I was so bad condition in night whenever I don't get sleep properly.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
Late the days I get a slight pain in the left hand side upper back jus below rib. The pain is very mild and it happens jus wen I wake up. May I know the reason .Please tell sir .
Hello there im shubham 20 years old. Im suffering from insomnia I can not sleep all night long. What should I do?
She is a heart patient, she is having a skin problem and also pain in right hand. what to do now please tell.
I am 18 years old. I have 6.68 TSH level and since then I have pain in my joints and hands. I get tired easily and my Dr. Consulted me to take medicine namely thyronorm but I did not take it. But I feel fatigue and have pain almost everyday.
I have bone joint pain problem from 5 year. I was concerned many doctor they only given me calcium tablet. But no result of that tablet. At time I am doing only excess.
I have pain in my hand and feet Please give me an answer and help me I have related with a poor family.
I haven't been able to sleep since two days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please give me some suggestions.
- a person suffering from insomnia wakes up often during night and have trouble in going back to sleep again.
- or wakes up too early in morning
- or failure to maintain sleep
- or difficulty in falling asleep or the person goes late to sleep and feels very tired after waking uo.
Types of insomia- insomnia can be primary or secondary
Primary insomnia- when the sleeplessness is not associated with any kind of health problem it is termed as primary insomnia.
Secondary insomnia- when sleeplessness is associated with some health related problem like depression, asthma, arthritis, cancers it is said to be secondary insomnia.
Insomnia can be acute which is short lasting, where the problem last for one night to few weeks. Or it may be chronic which may last for 3 nights a week for a month or longer.
Some sleep disorders are caused by physical problems, the treatment of which can make sleeplessness disappear. Some are caused by medications and can be resolved by a change of prescriprion. Still others are caused by poor sleep habbits, such as too much napping which can be broken with education and efforts.
Below are some helpful hints for getting a good night rests:-
1. Maintain a regular sleep schedule. Getting up at the same time every morning synchronises the body's biological clock.
2. Keep the bedroom for sleeping. Don not read, watch tv or eat in bed.
3. If you do not fall asleep within 20 mins of going to bed, get up and read or listen to quite music untill you get sleepy.
4. Limit daytime naps.
5. Take 20-30 minutes warm bath before bed.
6. Drink a glass of milk just before bed.(warm or cold)
7. Avoid caffeinated beverages and chocolate in the afternoon and evening.
8. Don't drink alcohol before bed time. It can cause sleeplessness at night.
9. Exercise during the day but not before going to bed.
10. According to Dr. Anna wriz - justice leader of the research team at psychiatric university clinic of chronobiology ans sleep laboratory, switzerland, keeping the hands and feet warm in cold bedroom induces sleep quickly.