Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Zahid PanchiYour feedback matters!
I'm 33 year old. Since last 1-2 years neither i'm able to sit or stand for even few minutes. I feel my legs and back have become too weak. If I walk, my legs start paining & when I sit on the ground, it takes some time to get up and straighten my back. I'm unable to sit upright on the chair as well. My job for last 10 years has been operating the computer, in night shifts. Please let me know at the earliest what my medical condition is & what I need to do to overcome this problem. Thank you.
I am Norbert, My father's age is 53. He is not able to sleep well. Is there any drugs to take for a sleep, which doesn't have side effects.
Before 3 years I straight in bike accident in that accident my left femur and left pettallar broken .Now I have minute muscle pain near hip .For that I use zerodol tablet for reducing pain. But the pain is not reducing ,the plate is inside the bone suggest any tablet to reduce pain.
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
As I slept well at night. I am feeling sleepy many times in a day. I do want to know how to get rid of this situation.
I am getting joint pain in hands not much but pain is there coming and going. And I feel less energy in hands. Please let. Me know the reason. Thank you.
I've not been able to sleep for three nights and my eyes are swelling and I feel sleepy. But when I try to sleep I can't. What shall I do?
Whenever my blood sugar spikes. I feel pain in the heel of my left foot. Why is the pain in this particular region only?
I am from Bhubaneswar study at trident academy of technology b. Tech 1st year branch civil sir I don't know why but I am not feeling well I have always a sweet pain in stomach and digestive system is also not good. Too many times I have loose motion and its happening any time any day. I have also pain in leg at knee after while sitting. When I run. while running a pain started in left side and then I have to take rest otherwise I can't run or walk. Sir please help me.
Sir, My mother has a severe pain in whole leg so what should I do for her? I should give her a ice therapy or pour her legs in hot water. Please help me.
My legs are paining due to a short accident and my bones are not so strong. Tell me what to do when its paining really very hard.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I AM 20 YRS OLD I AM HAVING SERIOUS BACKACHE. WT CAN do for it? And I am having a 6to 7 hour sleep and On Medium Cushioned bed ,I m having it since 2 months ,taking painkillers for relief.
My Dadi has Lots Of Pain In his legs And Back And After So Many Treatment there is No Result Of treatment I need to Know The best Treatment Of That pain.
Helo. I am only 18 years old boy. My legging was jerked in two times. First time jerking off 1month ago. Second time on 1 week Ago. Why the legging was jerked ? That time had pain in my leg. Pls help me and you telling useful treatment and solutions.
I am 30 old male and my shoulder is paining take ointment and painkiller also but my is not going? Why?
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?