Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Yoosuf MatcheswalaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old I have been suffering from depression since 10 year. I am eating now fluvoxin CR100. But due to my bike accident I did stop this medicine since 2month. With out medicine I feel good. Weather this will continue or not.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping all time .Please help me.
Actually I have been smoking since 2 years I left it about 4months ago and then it's again started about 2 months ago wanted to know what are the consequences which could occur to me if I don't stop it.
When any one told mee and say go to park or any other place I will forget what I read. How to manage such type of problem?
My thougtgs are going harsh day by day My mind is thinking to suicide? How these thoughts are coming?
I am 30 years old married woman. I am suffering from anxiety, stress, mood swing, lack of interest, confidence,irritability and anger frequently. I am suspicious about my husband (there is reason behind that, he is not showing physical relationship with me and he cheated me, that he only agreed). What should I do with this? I can not concentrate on anything. I am mentally and physically upset.
I am 28 years of male suffering from anxiety since 8 months. Please its a request to you to please describe how long I can face these symptoms like lightheaded, emotionally numb, feeling all things unreal besides me and feeling that you am not inside my body (depersonalisation. Thankx please reply I am in a huge problem.
Hi I am 35 and my weight is reduce from 65 to 61 kg during last week and also problem of memory spc I couldn' t remember the name of person what shall I do isn' t it for tension or else reason ?
I am suffering from schizophrenia. I dnt have sexual feel ing. I am taking anti depressant tablets when it will come back
I am nilesh and 29 years old I work in software company and I am feeling stressed in office while doing work.
Nervous Breakdown is not a medical term. It is connected to health problems associated with depression and anxiety. It often results from extreme stress and need medical help to overcome it. Although there are physical and emotional symptoms of this state of being, people often miss it. Here is a list of some common signs and symptoms related to nervous breakdown:
- It is hard to concentrate: It is often seen that a person finds it hard to concentrate when he is on the verge of mental breakdown. While a little stress helps in better functioning of the memory, chronic stress can prove to be lethal for the human mind and body. According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, it is found that too much stress results in the secretion of a hormone called cortisol which deteriorates the memory.
- Food becomes your best friend: An increased level of stress makes the body release certain hormones such as adrenaline for a flight response. When this hormone wears off, cortisol asks the body to replenish energy from food. This hormonal reaction results in emotional eating. As a result of stress, certain high sugar items such as ice-cream and chocolate give a good feeling to the body. According to a study conducted by the American Psychological Association it was found that 40 percent out of 3000 individual seek pleasure in high fat high sugar items.
- An upset stomach: Often before nervous breakdown, many people report symptoms related to IBS. A patient might also go through certain other symptoms such as stomach aches, abdominal pain and diarrhea. These indicators are related to overwhelming stress more often than not. According to a recent study conducted by the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, it is found that more than half the people suffering from IBS have anxiety or depression related disorder.
- Slouching becomes your favorite activity: Slouching is a major indicator of stress. A study conducted by the San Francisco State University in 2012 revealed that slouching drains more energy than skipping. Poor posture and depression is a common phenomenon in people suffering from anxiety and stress related disorder. If this is occurring way too frequently, it is time to consult a doctor and get professional help.
- A hyperactive nose: People with hypertension, anxiety, depression and stress often find themselves with a hyperactive sense of smell. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that when a person is exposed to disturbing images of crashes or accident, he is often found to have a distorted sense of smell. Even neutral smells can be mistaken as foul ones by patients suffering from anxiety. If this sounds familiar, it is time to visit a doctor.