Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Yoga InstituteYour feedback matters!
Dear sir and madam Mere face pai acne ho gya h jo ki bhut din h lagbhag 2½ year se khata ho jata h par phir ho jata h mai blood purity v use m kiya bahut sari medicine v use kiya but kuch nhi ho RHA h plzz sir help me plz
I have throat pain, and it's always swollen. Taking medical treatment and it's gets cure. After some days again it's start.
Hi, I'm 23 yrs old female. I can sense some small balls inside skin on my hand. It is not visible, it can be sensible by touch. There is no pain with that even pressing it. It seems the count of the balls getting increased. I'm really worried about this. What it will be. please clarify and let me know, what needs to do for this. Thanks in advance.
I have head ache please tell me right solution for solve it. This is so heavy problem for me please tell us?
Mere Gale me chubhan hoti h aisa lagta h kuch fas raha ho agar mai pani se garara karta hu to chhote chote tukda sa niklta h kaise khana fas gaya ho.
Continuously little headache from more then two week. Looking like something moving in my head. Sometime I feel like my body is not in my control. What is this.
I have a suffocation in my throat from the past one month I smoke hookah but then I'm scared about my throat and I have reduced doing it. I am not able to spit out my flem what should I do?
I have suffered from the stomach ulcer 2 years before and got treatment in gp pant hospital but still I am suffering from the acidic problem whole day and some time got pain in my stomach I can not eat oily, fried food & I got my ultrasound report everything is ok over there but still I can not relief from that problem my weight stay constant on 50 please tell me how I can get relief from that problem & how increase my weight upto 70.
I am 17 years old girl and I have oily type of skin. My face has a lot of pimples even chicken pox marks are still persistent on my face. Please suggest me something so that I should get a clear and a fair skin.
Hey I have been facing dandruff issue from last 6 years and its not going away I have every kind of medication n treatments like ozone laser as well but still I have allot of dandruff issue and because of it im having hair fall n hairloss ,im losing hundreds of hair everyday and im on allopathic treatment frm last 2 years but nothing changed im still losing alot more hairs and my scalp is itchy. Is there any treatment which can remove this dandruff forever n can stop my hair fall?
Hello doctor my period date was 10 of every month . Me and my boyfriend participated in sex on june 26 by using condom but 3 to 4 times he just inserted without condom for foreplay then july 12 I got periods and have heavy bleeding for three days (i ate sesame seeds a lot to get periods ). Recently ten days back my leg got regiment tear because of that for past ten days am suffering a lot with pain today is aug 13 my periods did not come am afraiding that I will be pregnant ? I read in internet tat bleeding will because of implantation will that bleeding will be implantation bleeding ah r else because of my leg injury my periods getting delayed ah I want to know ? Please reply clearly mention what to do now.
Hello sir, I have been suffering from and acne and black spots over a decade. I consulted many a doctors both ayurvedic and allopathic and used many products as treatment, but all in vein. To every treatment, I well respond well in the the beginning but over a period it become ineffective on me. beautician recommended me for mederma, but iam not sure about her words as she is not a doctor or skin specialist. Thats why I am here to ask if mederma provide a permanent solution to my problem?
My friend has the fever from some days, with cough & cold. He has infection in his stomach also. What should he do.
Dear Doctor, My wife, aged 50 years, is very week, her BP is low, sometimes as low as 60, and and pulse is also low. She is nearing menopause and that may be the reason for her weakness. Can you kindly suggest some medication based on these information and oblige.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.