Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Chopra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal ChopraYour feedback matters!
My T3 is 102, TO is 8.7 and TSH is 5.97 and currently taking eltroxin 50 Once daily. Hemoglobin 11.6, RDW SD 54.3 RDW CV 15.6 PDW 21.7 PLCR 53.5 Other test are normal Please give your valuable advice. Thanks.
I am a patient of hypertension and diabetes 2. I am also taking meds for my anxiety disorder since 2005. Hence I am worried about my kidney n liver. How can I take care of them.
Need guidance for thyroid issue. My TSH shows 7.77. How to handle this disorder. Is medication mandatory.
Sir mujhe 4 saal se thyroid hai mera thyroid us time pr zyda tha to us time mein thyrox 100 mg ki leti thi fir mene thore time tk treatment liya fir bich me stop kar diya treatment continue nhi rakhi mene fir ab mene may 2018 ko tsh test krwai to 25.9 aya to mein thyrox 50 start ki and mene july 31 ko tsh test krwai to mera tsh level 11.36 aya and me alopathy k sath sath homeopathy medicine thyronorm 6x and hypothyro-n ye do homeopathy bhi sath me leri hu. So sir mujhe samjh me nahi aya k achanak se 25 se mera tsh 11 kese hua. Or mujhe anxiety or panic attaks bhi bht hote hai. To sir kya mera thyrox ka dose sahi hai 50 mg thyrox ka. Or mera tsh kese kam hua samjh me nahi arha hai.
My aunty, aged 50 years, a diabetic patient, for 12 years, so according to my knowledge her pre diabetic session has passed. My question is what is normal parameter of blood sugar level (fasting.
Hello sir, I am diabetic and my fasting is between 120-150. My age is 35 and my weight is 63 Kg. Please suggest what I have to do and also suggest diet plan for healthy life.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements - earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body. The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below -
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are -
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!