Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vishaka DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. 9 years married and have 2 sons. MY husband don't like to use condoms so 3 months before did copper, now a days we did sexual intercourse most of days in week. MY question is as my husband age is 45 so is there any chance of any bad effects on his health? Also I want to know is there any chance to not work copper and pregnancy? Please help. Thank you.
I am 19 years old. From one month I am suffering from unusual periods sometimes it makes too much problem. Searching on net I found that masturbating can help to control it. But for the time I do I am ok but as soon I miss the same problem occurs. Suggest some cure or medicine. Is it a normal condition or any serious problem. Was masturbation right way to control? should I continue I or not?
Me and my wife is plan for a baby but from last one year we can't complete our plan, here I want to confirm one thing that my wife have always some issue with his health like period is always delay always she ask for pain in his legs and the most important is she face a issue of vaginal infection. So Pls advise me what we will do.
Digestive Issues: Black beans are great for regulating digestive issues because they contain unusually high levels of protein and fiber for such a small bean, making them a 'super food' of sorts. Protein and fiber both help food move through the digestive tract, allowing it to have its nutrients removed and then the waste expelled in a healthy way. Black beans are also digested slower than meat, which has a similar protein content, so eating beans can leave you satisfied longer. In this way, black beans can clean out a digestive system and help prevent overeating.
Blood Sugar: Uneven digestive rates can cause unbalanced blood sugar levels in the body, but black beans regulate this issue as well. As mentioned above, the fiber and protein in black beans keeps digestion flowing at a steady rate, so concentrated doses of nutrient uptake do not occur. Rather, a steady removal of nutrients occurs throughout the digestive process. When digestion is unsteady, spikes or crashes in blood sugar can occur, which are dangerous and even fatal to patients with diabetes or similar blood sugar-related conditions.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a daughter 2 year's old. And I want 5 years gap for 2nd child. And I'm not comfortable with copper t. Can I use vaginal pills? And which one. And m feeding still. please help.
Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
It balances maintain the pH levels in the body
Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
It helps cure the common cold
The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
Aids in the production of digestive juices
Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session
I'm having tummy pain while my periods and sometimes so tired and back pain while period please suggest me some medicine or exercise or home remedy fr this.
I haven't had my period since 3 months. I am really scared why I haven't had my periods. I am also taking a doctor prescribed medicine, still its not working. Please help.
For good dental health keep these in mind when choosing your meals and snacks
Drink plenty of water
Choose variety of foods from following food groups:-
e)low fat dairey foods
I am 24 years old. I wanted to know can unprotected sex lead to pregnancy if no ejaculation happens inside vagina? I was into this for around 7 days, about for 10 minutes each day. I am not having my periods. It is 5 days late now and still counting. I am having severe vaginal irritation also for which Lybrate doctors prescribed with metrogyl 400 and Clingen vaginal insertion tablets. I am under these medication now. Can there be any pregnancy related issue? Please respond. I am very worried.
Dear Doctor, My wife is 32 years old and we got married 3 years ago and we don't have any child till now to be frank we didn't planned for that properly so please let us know how to plan and get a baby in correct time and another issues is my wife is obese as her height is 159 cms and she is 85 kgs so guide us to reduce her weight and about diet control too Pls suggest me too for making her pregnant I am 33 years old.
Exercise of any kind whether it is brisk walking running or weight training if done for 30 minutes or so five days a week offers tremendous benefits both physical and mental. Several studies have proven that working out can reduce stress and boost the body's ability to deal with existing mental tension and anxiety