Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod VijYour feedback matters!
My face is looking wide because of my cheeks, I need any solution to come out from this problem (any facial exercises)
Sir mere pure face pe 3-4 years se bahut jyada pimples nikal rahe hai maine kai treatment liya but sahi nahi ho raha hai aur ye kabhi kabhi dard bhi karte hai dard karne wale dusre types ke nikalate hai.
I am aged 29, I have hair fall since 2 years using head and shoulders shampoo but still loosing hair. Could you tell me how to reduce my hair fall ?
My body is very heat so hairs are falling what can I do for that? Can you please suggest for that please?
I am 17 years old, I have a oily skin and there are too many pimple on my face which leave black spot out there. Please help me.
I am 30 years old female and my skin is so oily and blemish on face please to suggest me some tube. My baby (one year old)'s skin also become rough and black due to play in dust. Please suggest me what should do.
How to get rid of unwanted hair fall besides of healthy diet? Any hair oil, therapy, medicines anything?
Hi, I have delivered on Aug 4th 2016, after that my feet are becoming too dark in colour. Can you please suggest me the solution in turning my feet back to normal colour.
My hair is splitting more at end. Could you please let me know how to avoid splits as well as hairfall?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Atopic Dermatitis: an overview
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.