Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod N GidwaniYour feedback matters!
What should I do I get tired all the time, I can't sleep early at night and didn't get to sleep more than 4-5 hours.
During headache, what I do to safe my body. At that this time my both eyes are rounded suddenly. How I take care myself. I need home remedy help plz.
My wife is 55 years old. her echo cardiogram report is normal. Her ecg report speaks of STT changes, for which the doctor here told me to get a street Test, modified done. The stress test has come positive - it speaks of "significant ST segment depression over and above basal changes in exercise and early recovery, reverting to basal at the end of recovery" and concludes saying "stress test positive for inducible ischaemia by ST criteria, this could represent a false positive in view of baseline abnormality. Suggested clinical correlation and further evaluation as clinically appropriate" my doctor says that she is otherwise asymptomatic, with normal bp, triglycerides, non diabetic, no chest pain, no breathlessness, no palpitation, and may be because of baseline issues. But he has suggested for a ct scan coronary angiogram. I would like to know whether is angio is necessary, as I would not otherwise have liked to expose her to 64 radiation hazards, if avoidable. Please advise. Please tell me the charges and the digital payment path.
I'm 23 years old and I masturbate everyday. 2-3 times. Is this bad as I'm finding it very hard to stop it.
Its a pretty personal question here. Its related to the size of my manhood. My size is 6 inches. Is there a way around to increase it? Either by surgery or any other way. And what are the cost and benefits and improvements upon a surgery?
I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning there is a pain on my whole body and I am feeling very weakness and after 1 hour I become comfortable. What is this and why it happens. Please help me.
Itching starts anytime. It usually starts when we tend to be free and relaxing.
Itching is generally followed by redness.
Usually last for few hours.
Aggravated by infection. Sore throat. Urine infection or stomach infection. Aggravated with change of weather.
Sometimes occur after bath.
Sometimes after sweating.
My name is mohd khudrathulla. I am 22 years old, height 6ft and 72kgs weight. How do I check my pulse? What is moderate and vigorous exercise?
What is the symptoms of Tuberculosis? And what happen if someone suffering from this and how prevent from this?
I am nt able to satisfy my gf more than 1 min or sometime before romance and if I do sex She did nt feel anything due to my small penis. Kindly suggest.
I am 18 years old girl n m effected with infection of ringworm it's on both hand n frm a month it's on my right hand it's increasing suggest me please wt shld I do.
I need to sex my girlfriend without any safety protection. So can I get information about having sex with her according to her menstruation cycle?
Hi this is Ganesh I am suffering f on severe headache since so many days so please give solutions to my problem a I thank full to you sir.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.