Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas DhanuYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my anus from last 2-3 days 1st day was very painful When I go to bathroom it increases and also having loss motion.
I have black dot mark in my face I had used many creams but till now my problem is not short out so now what I should do. 04.
I'm 21 years old. I suffered from chickenpox last month. At that time holes appeared on face. How to recover from holes which appeared during chickenpox? Is there any lotion or oil for it?
Are you bored with how your skin appears? Well, there are techniques to give it a new life. Your skin’s natural baby look can be back with techniques like chemical peels. It is a technique that can improve the appearance of your skin. A chemical solution is put on the skin. It causes the skin to exfoliate and later beef off. The new skin looks smooth and it is free from wrinkles. The new skin is more sensitive to the sun on a temporary basis. There are three types of chemical peel:
Superficial or Lunchtime Peel: In this technique, alpha-hydroxy acid or some mild acid is made to penetrate into the outer layer of skin. This exfoliates the skin. It helps to deal with mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
Medium Peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is put on the skin so as to penetrate the middle layers of skin. It removes damaged skin cells. The treatment is used for improving age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used for penetrating the middle layer of the skin. It will help in removing moderate lines, and shallow scars.
What must be done before considering a chemical peel?
It is always advisable to consult a dermatologist first before taking up the decision to try a chemical peel.
What are the skin flaws that can be treated by chemical peels?
Chemical peels are used for treating a number of skin problems, including the following ones:
Who should not take up a chemical peel?
It is generally believed that light-haired and fair-skinned people can go for chemical peels. It doesn’t go well with dark-skinned patients. It is also not recommended for people living with some infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
He have difficult in doing stool. And there is a burning sensation in that area. When he put more pressure there is sometimes bleeding .this is happening from a month.
Hello doctor in my face having black spots how to clear that black spots and how to get white in colour can you sugest me how to remove black spots and some times coming pimples when it comes how to remove that.
I am 34 years old House wife. I have pigmentation problem (Dark Spots) (छाया) on my face from last 5 to 6 years. I want to know that what is the reason of this doses and how can I protect this? What is the treatment? Can it be removed permanently?
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 24 years old female. My skin color is whitish and caused by acne and dirty black spots. My skin was so smooth and I was beautiful but now my skin looks dull flaky and black spots which makes me depressed and ugly. I am losing my confidence. What should I do?
I am 45 years working women and suffering pigmentation problem since last six months. I tried many home readies but there is no improvement. Please suggest me proper treatment.
Hi 18 year old female, n I have severe skin problems like dry skin, not all over the face, but only specific spots like where there was a pimple sometime or so. I have a severe problem of acne too. N my acne spots are not at all curing.
I am 23 yr old. I have a red spot on my lip. I have consulted doctor and also continued medicine but the spot remain same.
What skin care should be done before 3 month of marriage. What to ear to have healthy and glowing skin.
I am 19 years old girl. I have a small projection near my anus. Sometimes blood comes from stool and am so scared. I am losing my weight beside of consuming average food. I am nt able to understand what that is.
I have been facing white spots from age 20 I took few medications but have not got cure. Please help me.
Do you get dry and itchy skin, chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels in winters? if yes! read this write-up that would guide you on how to take care of your dry, itchy skin from head to toe in the cold and dry winters, or otherwise. Cold weather along with low humidity strips your skin of its natural moisturizing factors. This might bring a sigh of relief in those with oily skin but indeed is a lot more challenging for dry or combination skin types.
Hair gets dry and fizzy in winters because of cold temperatures and lack of moisture; so cover your head when you move out and oil and condition your hair more frequently.
Face encounters the maximum wrath of cold weather, due to inability to protect itself from cold temperature and winds. The key is to use a soap-free non-foaming mild cleanser that does not strip natural oils from your skin and cover your face when you step out in cold and windy weather. Prefer a thick moisturizing cream if your skin is parched but use thinner creams or lotion for slightly dry skin.
Dry and chapped lips are common in winters and need a constant supply of moisturizer to regain their suppleness. So, always carry a lip balm with you, apply it each time you feel a stretch on your lips rather than licking them with saliva or removing the flakes.
The skin on the body gets drier in winters because of weather and wrong skin care. However tempting it might feel to dip into a hot bathtub or steam shower, please avoid it because the hot water sucks all the natural oil from your skin. Use lukewarm water and keep the bath time short. Slather oil (coconut or sunflower or sesame) or body lotion immediately after drying to trap the moisture.