Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Increased hb ,increased total -bilirubin -2.7 ,conjugated 1.7 unconjugated 1.03 ,dull pain in right hypochondrium and blood in stools but only 2 days.
I have constant heat boils and I have tried drinking a lot of water but it is not reducing. The summers make it worse. Please help.
I had mark after waxing my upper lip so I used no scars cream and my skin where I used to apply it got fairer than my real skin so what can I do so please tell me some "home remedies" to cure it plzz home remedies.
I' m deepak 20 years old male I am suffering from skin diseases like fungus bacteria spreading over my skin at thighs and its surroundings since 7 years I consulted many doctors they gave medicines then after completion of medicine it starts again spreading allergy when I take the protiened food like potato, chicken, egg, curries with rice sir please give me solution to my disease thanking you sir.
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth
Related Tip: 8 Reasons to Visit a Dermatologist?
I am 18 years and my skin is very oily so in this summer which sunscreen best for me nd also ho to get a clear skin.
I am 36 year Old, I am having skin irritation from 25 days & it increases at night but I have not any type of small rashes or acnes on my skin but when I take Avil 50 mg (Anti allergy Tablet) it provide me 90 % relief for 24 hrs and after ending the effect of the aforesaid medicine the aforesaid problem restarts.
My skin was too dull and not shining .darkspots around the eyes and black mark spot in face .how to get fair and shin .what can I take for brightening face. Plzz tell soap and fairness cream.
My age is 28 years my skin is oily and because of acne it has left open pores in my skin due to which it looks very rough n odd. Kindly suggest me how to fill up these pores to get a smooth skin.
I have white dry, flaky, and itchy patches on my face at times I get it on the back of my neck, please suggest something that can cure it. It's been there for one and a half years.
Hi sir I am 25 years old male and have a pigmentation problem to the face. I faced this problem nearly from 4 years but still not solved even consulted 2 doctors at image hospital, hyd. I used tenovate-m cream chang the face clear with in 5days once stop that cream again return my face black and when vacation was changed this causes more affect my face and changed to black face with in 2 to 3 days. Sir kindly tell me perminent solution.
This is regarding my frnd he has drak color and black head. Kindly suggest fairness cream or any treatment for get fair skin. Thank you.
Agar mai anus se sex krta hoon or penis anus me daal ta hoon to kya aids ya cancer k chances hai.PLease tell.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.