Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I have problem of running nose and sneezing I am consulting doctor since last 1 month and no improvement these most reputed doctor but for me nothing is working they give nozal spray and medicine but not worked.
I getting sore throat from past one month. And also I am psoriasis patient. Is it related to psoriasis. I showed to doctor. He told me viral infection.
I'm a 23 years old, i'm suffering from sinus for four years and surgery was done. For cold i'm using romilast 10mg, levocitrizine and lazine d which type of care I have to care. How I have to use tablets. When I taking this tablets can I any combination. Thank you.
Sir I have problem eyes and ears. While I work for 2 or 3 hours eyes gets wet. This problem persist for 4 years. Also ear get pains while listen loud sound.
I am 21 year old male suffering from some kind of ear infection. There has constant inching in there. Due to exam schedule m ant able to consult any doctors so please suggest what should I do.
Hi im 27 year old female .i had recent episode of fever, and throat infection for dat I took amoxyclav bd for 5 days, it got subsided by one week but I developed watery nasal discharge and post nasal drip which is on and off. Which is not getting relieved by medications. Discharge is pure watery. And general malaise. I used azelastine nasal drops and hot water steam but of no use. Can you help me with diagnosis and treatment.
My throat is hurting since a week. I'm taking azithromycin and nimusilide but I don't feel any improvement. Help?
I'm a Sri Lankan student studying in India for past 5 years. But when ever I'm in India I sneeze a lot, and running nose too, recently I had typhoid fever too, after that I'm experiencing heavy hair lose, what should I do?
My mom woke up feeling dizzy and nauseated. She doesn't have any stomach pain but she has been feeling dizzy all day. She doesn't feel like it's food poisoning cause she has no stomach pain. She is 57 years old. What can I do to help her? Please help! Thank you!
Doctor my throat has come out and makes me problem in speaking and my voice has become very ruff. Please tell me home treatments to get rid off from this problem.
I am 19 yrs old. I feel weakness, headache at several interval of time, dizziness, tired easily. What should I do?
My father is patient with pacemaker and diabetic, age is 75. He is allergic to cold and dust. Got blocate in nose while sleeping. Gotbsneezing and breathing problem from nose. Please advice.
My father is suffering from sinus problem. Medicines course had been started. What are the home tips to be taken to cure sinus problem quickly. With effect of sinus he is feeling headache. So please give reply sir. Age is 51 years.
My friend is suffering from sinus headecheadeck please tell me. Wht should he do. Because he is very poor.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.