Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Rani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya RaniYour feedback matters!
I had an ovary cyst laser operation 2 month ago and after that an injection was given in bump. A big lump was formed after the injection. Noe after two months it it becom smaller but itis not going away and sometimes there is pain also in the hip and leg. Please suggest what I should do.
If pregnancy test is negative in three times in 5 days interval then what is the chances of pregnancy?
I have missed my period from 6 days bt I tested 2 days b4 at home n it was negative result Do I pregnant? Also m feeling lil pain in lower abdomen n in lower bck n also got lilbit wyt discharge. Is preganews is the ryt way to chk pregnancy? Winter is the reason of delaying in period? I have feel vomiting bt vomit doesn't come out. I want to get pregnant. Wat do I do Is the above symptoms is of period? Is the morning urine is compulsory for chkng I have checked in the afternoon about 3-4 pm N it was negative Wat is the ryt way to chk n when I chk? Hom many days can I wait for another chkng? My regular date is 28 now m 6 days late n I also check 2-3 days before my period. Dat tym also it was negative Wat should I do now?
I have 28 days cycle. I want to get pregnant and we are trying for two month. Please give me some tips and diet plan to get pregnant.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Tomatoes, like so many other vegetables, are low in calories and carbohydrated, but are still good at filling you up and providing essential nutrients, such as vitamin c and vitamin a. This is a particularly good vegetable for people suffering from diabetes, as it will not impact your overall blood sugar levels, but can help lower oxidative stress in the body, which can contribute to chronic diseases like diabetes. There is some sugar in tomatoes, so they should be consumed in moderation, particularly tomato juice, which often contains added sugar.