Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Rani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya RaniYour feedback matters!
I recently got married . But this is my wife second marriage. She has got one daughter from her first husband. Now we are planning to have a baby of both of us. But I have a doubt. If I will insert my sperm inside her , will it cause HiV virus to me. As she was sexually active with her First husband. If I do sex with her and insert my sperm in her will it lead to HiV.
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
Hi. I am shweta aged 28 years , married and suffering from PCOD since last 10 years. Kindly suggest me surgiu treatment for same?
I have painful blister-like sores around my vagina on a couple on my vaginal lips and I'm wondering a. How I can ease the pain/get rid of them and b. What they are. Just to give a background on the last few weeks: I got a particularly back strain of tonsillitis a few weeks ago and was put on very.
What type problem arise if policyst seen in left (size 39) and right (size 42) ovary? Which type treatment need for this?
How to make a married conservative lady understand that knowing her sexual orientation is important for her and those surrounding her?
The benefits of aam panna are:
- It helps to improve digestion by fighting with acids of stomach. It is a sure shot (ramban) medicine for gastro intestinal disorders.
- It helps in preventing diarrhoea.
- It is rich in iron and vitamin ‘c’. In order to help in absorption of iron in the body, we take additional vitamin c, but in aam panna, we find iron and vitamin c together. So, it is very good for anemic people and it boosts our immune system.
- It prevents our body to excrete excess salts and iron during sweating. Thus it helps to beat the heat.
- Unripe mangoes are also rich in vitamin b1, 1b 2 etc. These vitamins provide us energy.
I was married before one month. My last periods was on 02.07.17. Our last IC was on 26.07.17. Is there any chance to get pregnant? please help me I wanna conceive a baby. so please help me for that
Hello doctors can I be pregnant even if I have not missed my periods. I did pregnancy test at home it shows negative.
Iam a 21 year old girl. 3 year before I felt a lump in my breast and consulted a doctor. She told it is fibroid. I hav taken medicines like primesome, evion and all. Now I am not able to write properly with my hands due to some difficulty. I hand pain om the bones near neck. Feeling tired and some pain and itching on vaginal area. The skin of my breast have changed like old womens and scailness of skin is there. please give an advice.
Cholesterol control: As mentioned above, the good balance of fatty acids contained in soybean oil means that the body can get the important and necessary fatty acids in their diet, including those which regulate cholesterol levels. Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce dangerous cholesterol levels and counteract the negative types. Furthermore, the other fatty acids like stearic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acid are also found in balanced quantities. The fatty acid composition of soybean oil, as well as the powerful plant sterols, such as β-sitosterol can actually cause a reduction in cholesterol storage in the gut by 10-15% – not what you normally expect to hear from a “fatty” acid! Basically, soybean oil can seriously decrease you chance of atherosclerosis and other heart conditions, such as heart attacks and strokes.
Cognitive impact: Alzheimer’s disease is a terrible affliction that affects millions of people around the world. It results in the cognitive deterioration of a person’s brain as neural connection fail and die, thereby making everything from remembering the past to performing simple tasks a challenge. However, soybean oil has an impressively high level of vitamin k, which has been consistently connected with improving the symptoms of alzheimer’s, and even reversing the effects in some cases. The vitamin k acts as an antioxidant against free radicals, keeping them from damaging the neural cells.
Bone health: Another important function of vitamin k is its osteotrophic potential, which means that it can stimulate the regrowth or increased healing of bone. While this is often associated with calcium, vitamin k, of which soybeans has a lot, can also stimulate bone development in a very positive way, so make sure to switch to soybean oil if you want to prevent certain conditions like osteoporosis, which is often a natural result of the aging process.
Eye and skin health: Omega-3 fatty acids, which make up 7% of the total fatty acid content in soybean oil, are integral to protecting the cardiovascular system in the role of scraping our “bad” cholesterol, but it also protects cell membranes. This includes the very fragile and dangerous areas of the skin and eyes, both of which are common entrance points for bacteria and other foreign materials. These omega-3s also promote healthier vision by acting as antioxidants and neutralizing free radicals that can cause macular degeneration and cataracts.
Antioxidant potential: The high vitamin e content in soybean oil also acts as a powerful antioxidant while similarly protecting the skin from the damage of fre radicals. Vitamin e is directly associated with improving the appearance of blemishes, reducing acne scarring, protecting the skin against sunburn, and stimulating the regrowth of new skin cells to promote healing. Vitamin e is also associated with general antioxidant activity in the rest of the body, which boosts the immune system and helps to eliminate free radicals that cause certain conditions like cancer, premature aging, cognitive disorders and heart diseases.
A final word of caution: Remember, it may be a healthier form of vegetable oil, but it is still somewhat high in omega-6 fatty acids. Although this is “essential”, it is still a problem if it is not evenly balanced with more foods with omega-3 fatty acid content. There are still calories involved if you are worried about obesity. Furthermore, soybeans are closely related to peanuts, so with the increasing numbers of peanut allergies around the world, be careful about anyone with peanut allergies before cooking with soybean oil. Besides that, enjoy and happy cooking!
Regular exercise helps to protect you from many diseases. An exercise schedule of 15 to 20 minutes is good for health benefits. It includes activities such as aerobics, stretching, cycling, muscle strengthening, physical activity or yoga.
Everyone benefits from regular exercise, at least five times a week. It helps to:
• Control weight
• Build strength and stamina
• Improve flexibility of joints and prevent injuries
• Relieve stress
• Improve appearance and self esteem
• Strengthen bones and joints
• Reduce menstrual cramps
• Maintain strength and independence in old age.
How to do exercise with busy schedule
On the way
• Take the stairs instead of lift.
• Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
In the office
• Stand up and stretch while talking on the phone.
• Get colleagues to join in for a lunch time workout session.
• Do some stretches or sit-ups during commercial breaks on TV.
• Join kids at the playground after work.
• Go for walks after dinner instead of always sitting around watching TV.