Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Rani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya RaniYour feedback matters!
Your blood pressure can be easily controlled by simply eating banana fruit every morning on empty stomach. It is the statement of my experienced advise to all my bp patients.
I am 30 years old. I am getting up at one clock mid night. And I go to toilet and at five also I go toilet. So is it healthy.
Am 8th month pregnant. I did masturbation. Now am very tired. Is any side affects to my baby. When this feel stops. Its really hurt me.
My son is 5 weeks 4 days old. Born with a birth weight of 2.6 kg and current weight 3.3 kg. My son is continuously breastfeeding for 2 hrs at a stretch yet he remain hungry. After initial meconium for 2 days he passes stool at every 2-3 day interval. Now d stool is yellow mustard in colour and smelly. He has 6-10 wet diaper everyday. As my son always remained unsatisfied with my milk I introduced nanpro1 on day 9 once a day which was made twice a day from day 15. Now he takes 2 times upper feed sometimes 3.my son is active but when I take him off my breast after 2 hrs and keep on bed he gets up in 10 mins and starts sticking his tongue out and then starts crying n if I prepare number in 15 mins and gv .he happily gulps down 60- 90 ml. Do you think I have low supply issues or wrong latching issue. D dosage of nanpro1 is to b increased or not. When I pump I get 30 ml from both breast. Wat can b done to improve supply. Currently taking perinorm from last two weeks n lactare powder.
I had sex on 19 th day of my menstruation cycle without condom. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Fatigue and weakness
Fuzzy vision and eye floaters
Hair loss or thinning of hair
Pain in the lower back
Premature ejaculation and soft erections (in men)
Seminal leakage (in men)
For some, masturbating is simply a method for discharging the overabundance vitality that is repressed, because of absence of satisfactory physical activity. Arranging for a solid workout routine won't just keep you physically fit yet can likewise diminish the need to masturbate unnecessarily every day.
Milk with saffron-
Drink glass of warm milk mixed with 2-3 strands of saffron before going to sleep can reverse the masturbation addiction.
Ginger is known as an effective antioxidant. Consuming ginger and honey mixture daily to improve your blood circulation and it will ensure you from yielding to the temptation of masturbating. Add ginger in your regular diet.
Cranberry and orange
Drink cranberry and orange juice every day. It will supply essential nutrients to your body, thus compensating the side-effects of over-masturbation like physical, mental and sexual exhaustion.
Time is precious - get up
On the off chance that you invest the vast majority of your time alone at home, in your room, you may feel enticed to masturbate, just to feel somewhat better. Make it a point to go out for a couple of hours daily, regardless of the fact that it is just to strive for a walk or run a couple of errands. Enter your room just when you are prepared to rest.
Individuals who are under a ton of anxiety attempt to feel good by masturbating. Then again, the inclination of prosperity achieved by masturbation is makeshift and you may experience weariness or emotions of blame at a latter point of time. As far as relaxing is concerned, different strategies like yoga, meditation, deep breathing, tai chi and massage treatment are a ton more successful. Additionally, these procedures ease stress, as well as help you like yourself over the long haul.
Eat more soybean products and try to reduce excessive caffeine from your diet. Increase consumption of nutty foods like peanuts, sunflower seeds. Also eat more green vegetables, sea foods and avoid red meat and too much dairy product. Instead of soda, drinking fresh orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink 8-9 glasses of water daily.
Zinc rich diet
Increase consumption of foods rich in zinc. It will help to deal with the negative side-effects of over-masturbation.
I have preeclampsia, in pregnancy my bp rises, and stop my baby's growth, finally he died in overy. Can any one have a idea before I conceive to face that problem or reduce these permanently. Please Give me ans.
Hello Doctor. My age was 24 and I got pregnancy and aborted with ipill .now am tensed with it if I get married then how t resolve it. Whether if it gets problem or what to do doctor will I get pregnancy over at that tym or any health problems. Please reply.
Birth control pills are an icon of feminism. These little pills have given today's woman the power over their reproductive cycles and enables them to plan families in a better way. However, given the many different types of birth control pills available, it can get a little confusing to determin, which one is the best suited to you. Hence, it is essential to understand the difference between birth control pills.
Birth control pills can be categorised as progestin-only pills and pills that are a combination of progestin and oestrogen.
- Progestin-only pills or mini-pills: These pills do not stop ovulation but thicken the cervical mucus and thus prevents the sperm from entering the uterus. Mini-pills are beneficial for women who are sensitive to oestrogen and those wo are at a higher risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases, thromboembolism, etc. Also, these pills do not have side effects such as nausea or headaches as associated with combination pills. A key factor that determines the efficacy of mini pills is that they must be taken at the same time every day. Delaying or skipping even one pill can affect the pill’s effectiveness.
- Combination pills: This is the more common form of birth control pills. The oestrogen in combination pills prevents ovulation and the progestin in these pills thicken cervical mucus to prevent a pregnancy. In addition, these hormones also thin the lining of the uterus or endometrium. Depending on how the pills change a woman’s hormone levels in the first three weeks of the menstrual cycle, combination pills can be categorised as monophasic, biphasic and triphasic.
- Monophasic pills: These pills maintain a uniform hormone level through the menstrual cycle and hence are least likely to have side effects such as mood swings, etc.
- Biphasic pills: These pills cause a change in the progestin levels midway during the menstrual cycle. Hence, the dosage of progestin in increased at this time.
- Triphasic pills: These pills cause a fluctuation in progestin levels every week and hence there are three different potencies of progestin hormones that are needed.
- Emergency Contraceptive pills: In addition to regular birth control pills, taking an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse can also prevent pregnancy. However, this should not be taken regularly. These pills work by preventing the release of an egg or by preventing the sperm cells from fertilising the egg. They may also keep a fertilised egg from being implanted in the uterus. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!