Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I get severe body pains when I sit and study for exams at late hours. What to do to avoid my body pains? But I cant avoid my late night studying. Because I don't get sufficient time in the day.
How can I make 100% sure that I have TB. All doctor says I have TB from just checking my xray. Is taking medicine for 2 months kills TB germs? I'm taking Pyzina 500 Combutol 800 and Macox plus.
Dear Sir, I Raju Kumar Das, 37 years old having low blood pressure since few months. Sir how can I balanced my BP? please reply.
My friend is addicted to masturbation, he started doing it at the age of 15. Since the past 8 years he is doing it at an average of 15-20times a month. Will this cause any serious issue in his sexual life or it might cause any damage to his organ or body part? Are there any remedies to overcome it or cure problems if any?
I am Diabetic for the past 8 year, and aged 49 yrs. I am getting bad breath in my mouth pl.Explain how to solve the problem.
Hello, I am 22 years sir from last 2 days semen leaking (sperm). I have not watched any porn videos its automatically leaking. When I woke up in the early morning I get to know this. Pls suggest me sum nutrients products, proteins to rectify this.
Dandruff is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff.
Here are the five home Made solutions for dandruff:
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti-fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.