Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Patil
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir. Mera ling ptla h.aur meri saadi hone wali h.maine phle v sex kiya h bt saadi k phle Dr. rha hu. Kya kru.
I listen sound from joint bone of my body. Such as leg joint, hand joint, and also neck joint. Body are tight to tun all side. I need bone health care. But how suggest me ideas.
I am 27 years old male & having backpain/neckpain since more than 2 years. Please suggest some solutions other than surgery.
I am 40 year old man, height 5'7", weight 76kg. Since last 5-6 years, I am having joint pains, knees loosing strength after 4km walk, started wearing knee cap. Feeling very tired in half a day with redness in eyes. Was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency & getting treated since 6 months but no appreciable change in situation. Please Advise.
My joint of right shoulder on back. Gvs some crackling sound sometimes while sleeping though it won't effect my regular activities. N sometimes it feels like some simple knot which disappears after a warm massage. Bt causes a kind of dscmfrt or restlessness. Fr sometime. Meanwhile m a teacher. So wanna know d reason fr ds!
He is suffering from knee pain from last 5 month and takes the medicine's from local medical but they can't relief please suggest me.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My age is 27 , I hv backpain problem since one year .recently found that my uric acid level is high I.e 8.5 .please advise us about diet and exercises or any important fact.
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.