Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Meri age 25 hai orr mai pichle 5saal se smoking krrha hu mai kitna bhi try kru magr mai smoking krna band nahi karpara hu mera face bht dull hogya hai lips bhi boht dark hogye hai. Kya koi medicine hai jisse mai apni iss habit ko change krsku or kya koi medicine h jisse meri skin or lips normal hojye pehle ki tarah. Please suggest.
Hi I'm a male or boys I have seen rich people or lots of people drinking lot of drinks which r costly and only rich people can afford or drink it and they look fairer and healthy and their face looks glowing and clear, fair face and skin but we middle class people can't afford to drink all this expensive drinks so wat drinks should we drink to look like them to get or look fairer and healthy glowing skin on face and body please tel me plz.
I am 45 years old male and feeling heaveyness (swelling) under my arm pits and leg folds for the last ten years. My weight is 80kg hight 6. Good appetite.
I am just always talking with myself .i am not interested in talking with others. I just always remain happy in myself and I feel depressed all the time and I also have headache always please tell something.
OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder, which can be indicated through obsession, having pervasive thoughts or thoughts, which may upset you, having certain compulsions, and practicing certain rituals, which may help to control or manage your obsessions. It is a disorder, which cannot be cured, but can be controlled with the help of treatment. Mostly, OCD is considered to be a lifelong disorder. It often circulates around the fear of germs or sickness and around keeping order and maintaining patterns. A person suffering from OCD can often be extremely annoying. Hence here are a few tips you can use to deal with OCD:
1. Understand OCD: The first step towards dealing with OCD is to know what you have to deal with. Gather as much information as you can about OCD and also read up about how you can overcome it. You need to know the symptoms of OCD so you can identify the disorder. Almost everyone suffers from OCD at one point of their lives. Hence, it is extremely important to understand OCD in order to treat it.
2. Work with your compulsions: Do not get petrified about your compulsions if you are planning to overcome your OCD, instead work with them. Try not to encourage their development. If you are worrying about whether you have switched of the lights, try and develop a mental picture of you doing it. If you are able to get a clear picture, then you have, otherwise you can go and switch it off. Another option is to maintain a list where you tick off the activity once you have done it so that you don't have to worry about it later on.
3. Maintain a journal: Maintaining a journal will help you curb your fears and negative thoughts. Write down all your obsessive thought and reflect on how they are affecting you and whether they are worth your worry or time. Gradually you will see that you are able to control these thoughts and will be able to push away any negativity which comes along with them.
4. Remind yourself about the good in you: Make this your regular practice. Do not undermine yourself, instead make yourself feel good. This will help you to get over the fact that you have done something wrong in your daily activities (like not turning the gas off when you actually have) and that wrong is going to harm people.
Chronic OCD will require therapy and medical assistance. Hence if you are able to detect the signs at an early level and are able to adopt the above measures to control it, then going to a doctor might not be necessary.
I'm become mad on my friend. My friend is a girl. She will be always talking with other friends in phone. She told she like me. But she is not spending time with me. But I to spend my time with her. I am not getting satisfaction in our relationship. So I became very depressed. I'm in doubt whether she told truth or not. Please. Help me to overcome the depression.
I am having temper. Feeling very angry for silly matter. How can I control myself? Give me suggestions.
My brother is 21 years old and he is observing palpitations from long time. Other symptoslms includes less concentration power, weak memory, stressed mood, socially inactiveness, sleeplessness. He feels all these symptoms are due to frequent masturbation. We have consulted multiple doctors. They are giving him anti depressents. But there is no improvement in his health. We are very much worried. Please guide us through the situation.
I'm having shortness of breath from anxiety. Doctor prescribed me clonazepam. I have acne from many days. Does clonazepam cause or worsen acne?
I can't seem to focus on anything. I feel as if I am in a dream. None of my actions are conscious and I am also having problem understanding what people are saying.
I did not get job so that I am depressed v much I can not sleep at all wat should be the remedies for that can you say plz.
My brother he is 28, mentally ill, we took him to a clinic in ranchi and got treatment for a month but no sign of improvment, he blame us why we took him to mental hospital and let him get shock treatment. He keep on talking, murmuring words, cant sleep until 2am, pls advise. Thanks.
I m ly 19 years old but I think I m losing my memory power I easily forget things which. I read I couldn't remember names dates facts it's is a big hectic to me wht are it causes and how can I overcome it.
I am having body ache from few days. I even took paracetamol but it is not working. What should I do?
What I have to do to make good concentration in studies. And what have to do to make my mind free from stressful thought s?
My jiju is having a serious problem of brain mental disorder and how treat it at home please suggests me as soon as possible.
1) The past has no power over the present moment.
2) Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
3) The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.
4) Always say ?yes? to the present moment. What could be more futile, more insane, than to create inner resistance to what already is? what could be more insane than to oppose life itself, which is now and always now? Surrender to what is. Say ?yes? to life ? and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.
5) Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness.
6) Accept ? then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.
7) You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness.
8) As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love ? even the most simple action.
9) The moment that judgement stops through acceptance of what it is, you are free of the mind. You have made room for love, for joy, for peace.
10) When you don?t cover up the world with words and labels, a sense of the miraculous returns to your life that was lost a long time ago when humanity, instead of using thought, became possessed by thought.
If you have any further queries make youself free to improve your mental health.
Click on private consultancy to ask me.