Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vihang Vahia
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vihang VahiaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Aged 32 age, staying in bangalore, I was in chennai-my native. Since my childhood I have liked women elder to me. I was in relationship for 13 years with a lady near my neighbourhood, she was 32 back then, she was staying alone. She liked me, I was 17 when my relationship started with her. Initially she use to force me, I could not tell anyone abt it. Then as time passed I kind of accepted her. I had mixed feelings, I sometimes wanted to leave her but sometimes feel close to her. She used to behave like a mother sometime and sometime like a wife or sometime like a girlfriend or lover. She passed away in 2015, since then I am finding it difficult to be normal. I feel lonely all the time, anger and mood swings. Frustration. Feel like committing suicide. I tried to make new relationships. But. Not attracted to young girls. Had a few gf but could not do anything. Afraid of sex. Attracted to women older than me. But not confident and afraid. I do not know what to do. I am staying alone in bangalore and avoiding marriage. Please help me.
I am 18 year old. Sir when I awake up I feel headache and too much heavy mind and it affect my studies. My friend has also some problem he hesitating to tell to others but he can tell me that sperms went out of his penis while sleeping and he also did not properly. And I see him in great depression.
Mujhe bohot gussa ata h or mai usko control kaise karu, mujhe har choti baat me gussa a jata h ormeko jb gussa ata h tb aisa hota h k pta ni mai kch bhi kehne lagti Hu or samaan fekne lagti Hu or jb aisa na kr pau na to mai rone lagti Hu to mai aisa kya karu ki mujhe itna gussa na aaye or aaye to mai use control kr saku.
Sir from past 4 years I feel like I drunk and i am not alive. I don't no what happened to me. And I took treatment of psychiatric they prescribed me serta 50mg and I get little bit rid but not completely I went so many doctors but i am not getting proper treatment so please help me. I frustrated from life.
I am 31years old lady I am getting frustrated very soon? By profession I am a teacher and I have three kids.
Dear doctor, my father's age is 85, for the last 15 days he is suffering with the symptoms parkinson, he right hand and right leg is stiff while he is walking for his nature calls. Approached to neuro physician they daignise the medicines nurokind plus and syndropa 1mg. While administering these medicines he is so sleepy. So kindly advice me to prescribe some good medicines to recover as well as he himself to do his nature calls. Psychologically he is feeling as dependency on others. Several times we counseled him to boost up his willpower.
How to quit smoking is there any medicine for stop smoking. Nicotex is good for using to quit smoking? Are any sideffects for using nicotex. After quiting the smoking can we go for running and gym. For body fitness. My friend is smoking since 2 years regularly is any chance of damage in lungs. And what is the solution.
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetime and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
- Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
- Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
- Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
- Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
- Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. Good luck!