Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidyut Shroff
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyut ShroffYour feedback matters!
Either of my Nostrils gets blocked due to damn cold weather where I live in, am I infected to Sinusitis or any kind of Infection.
I want to increase my penis girth and size. Its 6 inches long and 4 inches thick. I want it bigger. Is it possible.
I masturbate 1 time a day and now it does not erects properly n does not remain hard for longer time please suggest me some medicine for the same which can increase my penis size, girth and sperms quantity and quality.
I have problem of constipation, Hyperacidity, Gas. I feel burning sensation in upper stomach and feel a invisible pressure on the chest it's difficult for breathe. All time upset stomach. Sometimes I feel sharp pain in the stomach area. Please help what should do?
Not getting sleep at night, y I don't know thinking about my school days since 4 days exams r near but am not concentrating on my studies.
Hello Dr. meri age 37 h or weight 85 kg h or height 5.7 h mujhe acidity rahti h jiske liye ocid d leta hu Mujhe bp high rahta h jiske liye m telma 40 leta hu Mera weight jyada h please koyi achhi see medicine btaye jis se weight reduce ho jaye or Bo or acidity bhi permanently theek ho jaye I will be thankful to you.
I am 22 years old I have hyper Acidity since last 2 day I have take medicine from Doctor, but not get any satisfied result so please give up me right instructions to get well soon.
After having sex I get pain in right ball and if I have erection for long time it pains at end of penis.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!