Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidyanand Raut
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyanand RautYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old female, I have low back pain with multiple lumps in lower back (both sides of spine above hip bone )from the past 2 years. I have visited 2 orthopedic doctors ,after seeing LS spine x-ray doctor said there is no problem with my spinal discs and they advised me to change my seating position when I asked about the lumps they told it was a fatty lump but x-rays doesn't reveal those lumps. I am doing physiotherapy exercises to relief my pain. I am feeling a pain in my lower hip area and spine when I sit for long time and I can feel that those lumps are pressing my nerves and restricting me to bend or stretch. I am scared of those lumps. Kindly help me to have a complete relief from this problem.
I'm a 32years old male working in IT industry 1) facing pain in the center of my back 2) unable to sense sometime odor/smell, suspecting the severity of sinus 3) at times upper/lower/both stomach gets tighter, suspecting gastric issues 4) at times post urine I can sense some pain in the urinal path. Please advice.
I was suffered with backpain and I consult the doctor, they are told me that its decrease in potassium levels, but back pain is irritating me.
Is there any medicine to treat swelling at the knee joints. I am also have intermittent burning pain at tibia femur joint. I need to treat this also.
I have toe pain and whenever I sit for more than 2 hour or if I am standing for more than 2 hour I get back pain and if I eat little bit heavy food then I get chest pain also I am loosing my Hair.
Hello I am 34 year old man and I have cervical last 1.5 year and problem of in mri report C4-C5. Now in this time our hand fingers became numb in every time. So what can I do?
I have a lower back pain for past 3 years. After a lot of treatments and daily exercises, its even getting worse than before, Now the pain spread throughout my two legs, but still continuing the exercises. And consulted all known hospitals, Doctors told me there's nothing to worry about this. Scan results reports there is s slight disc bulge on l5 vertebrae. Please help me get rid of this permanently. Im worrying about the future. I can't do much more things in daily life, example can't lift weight, can't travel much distance by vehicle, can't sit in chairs after a couple of minutes. My question is, Are there any treatment for this in resent years? Does it works. Please help me what's the latest treatment and technology should I go for getting this cure permanently.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!