Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya SuratkalYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am 53 years HAVING DM sine 20 years and HTN 10 years on rx. For DM, I am taking Human mixtard Inj 70/30 20-0-30, for BP, Telsartan and metolar xr 25 morning and evening reply. Brilinta 90 mg 1-0-1, storvas 40 mgs and plagerine 75 mgs night time. For heart problem. I underwent angioplasty on Nov 02, 2015, as I had severe chest paid 3-4 days back and there was no attack. I used to masturbate from my young age ie when I was 15-16 years, by pressing penis to pillow/bed more and more frequently not knowing the consequences. I as suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation since 25 years almost I am unable to penetrate the penis into vagina, penis is used to come to normal immediately after erection, as there will be ejaculation. THERE IS NO HARDNESS IN PENIS, NO THICKNESS/LENGTH HAS ALSO COME DOWN. I TOOK HOMES/AYUR/ALLOPATHIC TREAT5EMENT WHO ARE specialized IN THSI FIELD BUT OF NO USE. Offler I am finding my memory is also coming down some times. I used to forget immediately. Sometimes thereiwll be blueness of vision (no cataract) I will sometimes nervousness want to go to sleep immediately. Appetite is also poor. Backside of head is also paid too much.
My lever is fatty so what should to eat and wat not to eat. And wat things to keep precaution. Wat are the high risk wid it.
Yesterday night my mother had hypertension of 160/110 and the next morning it was 120/80. What is the reason for this? Whether sudden rise in blood pressure will affect the health?
I am a patient of hypertension and diabetes 2. I am also taking meds for my anxiety disorder since 2005. Hence I am worried about my kidney n liver. How can I take care of them.
My friend aged 30 has chest pain for d past 1 month, ecg is normal, wat would b d reason? He feels heaviness in chest. Doctors advice that he is normal.
My heart suddenly starts pumping faster randomly and I feel like Its going to stop at one point, but after sometime it calms down and starts pumping normally and I am 23 years old
I am 42 years old, I have bp 110/90 from two days, an increased diastolic pressure creates any health problems to me please tell me.
My kid have a 19 mm hole in his heart since his birth and we just come to know about it. What should we do now? Should we go for operation immediately or that hole can be filled with medicines too? Please suggest what to do.
What can I do for loose our weight I have a cholesterol problem and my doctor prefer me a flax oil capsules I was use since six month and my weight can not loose til date but I eat remaining and some addition information share that I like street food very much but this information can not tell the doctor so what can I do please consult me!
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.