Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V S ManekYour feedback matters!
Many times normally during studies and drinking hot liquids (water, milk, tea, coffee) I feels internal bleeding in nasopharynx as smell of blood and simultaneously irony taste of blood also comes in oropharynx. I am facing this problem from 4 years. Asked many doctors even in Aiims but no help I got. What can I do? I also have migraine form 3 years.
I sleep late in night around 2 am and wake at 9 am due to which I am having migraine and feel depressed. What to do now?
My dad is paralysed Right side since 1 year Provide me some natural treatment and daily food chart Please sir. He even took acupuncture treatment.
What is migraine headache ?does computer is associated with migraine .I have headaches which are not severe but I get it frequently and even daily. I even have a big spectacle number recently checked by doctor as I have squint in my one eye. So please let me know what my problem is ?
Dear sir, From one month I had head tingling and numbness in hand and legs, I contact doctor he told me it was anxiety and given some tablets, but it won't help me. May I know how long it will take to cure, it was big problem, please suggest me.
My father is suffering from Parkinson's disease, still not so big change in my fathers conditions, my father showed to doctor, he's neurosurgeon doctor, my father is taking treatment from 5 years ago, when he takes medicine, he normal and quite healthy little but when medicine nearly finished or finished he feel nervous and totally depress, and always something in mind about medicine or mind not work properly, so pls anybody help me to save my father's life for future, now my father he's taking medicine are as follows 1-parkitidin 100 2-entacom plus 150 3-ropark 0.5 4-syndopa CR 250 All these medicines my father took thrice per day, Just syndopa, he takes in night one medicine before sleep, and else all that 3 medicine 3 times.
Hey! My question is I have migraine so what kind of precautions I should take. And is migraine a big problem.
I am 36 year male suffering from pain just above angle in my right leg whenever I walk for more that 1 km. Also while walking I experience numbness & tightening in my right foot below ankle. This pain & numbness goes away slowly when I stop walking. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis for last 10-12 years but have never experienced such situation. Kindly advice.
My wife aged 62 yrs diagnosed for Parkinson's taking rasolect. 5 ropark. 5 & pacitane 2 but no improvement.Please do help
I'm suffering from Migraine for last 1yr. My headache is continue from last 3 days and it remains until I took paracintamall (combiflam tablet). My sleep is totally disturbed I'm not sleep more than 3hours. Plzz. Give me a perfect solution.
Sir my father 68 years old Past history 2009 pressure stroke right side paralysis he is a diabetic patient also in the year 2015 he had gallbladder operation its successful year 2016 he experience back pain we diagnosis through MRI than we found that there is fracture in L1 in spinalcord we operate on 4th april 2016 it is also successful but after complete bed rest his protein level decrease as well as albumin dec. And fluid from in stomach and swelling of leg and hand doctor said its a sign of infection till now he is in unconscious () no sensation he is in ventilation. PLEASE HELP MY FATHER.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.