Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.N. DalalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam, I m Jayanta. I have a problem of cold. Till 3 year, my nostrils are choked. I can't inhale freely. Doctors prescribe me medicines but no work. Now what to do?
Sir I am 35yr. My penis is nr 5 inches & it is not so fatty so I can't satisfy my partner. So give some suggestion. Last one years I am diabetic. My married life in problem.
Hi Doctors, I am facing itching since last few years on my testicle part. I am maintaining complete hygiene with my private parts. Don't know how it is developed. I am not married yet and Never had a sexual relationship. Please suggest.
Daily hand job is good or bad? How it's effect the body and how many time masturbation is good or normal for adult age boy?
Penis does not proper action. Sperm does not produced. And. My mind penis signal loss. And fully I'm impotence. Testosterone 1.75. Age 27.
What are the symptoms of dengue. And are the medicines of dengue. I have black spots on my face. Which medicine is better.
Hello doctors I have problem in my ear due to excess use of headphones now I avoid to listen song in headphones so what can I do to cure soon.
Suffering from sexual disorder from last three years not excitement at all looseness of penis even on playing sex play.
There was an injury in my foot thumb and my nail gets effected and now after one and half year my nail is still not good it broke every time it grows from root. Please suggest something to fix it. I don't want to go for surgery things.
Muze DENGU hua tha ab thik hu hospital se ghar aaya hu. 10 din ho gaye hai. Kya jym jana thik rhega .Please tell.
I am feeling that like my penis does dot stand properly and not ejaculates like before it was happening for past few days.
I have a black spot on my foreskin and glans penis .it doesn't pain but I am worried because I want to join army. Will it be obstacle during medical test and can you suggest some method to remove it.
Hello I am taking 6.25 mg tab in the night to still not regulate my sleep timings. I earlier used to take sleeping pills now I have stopped. I am currently undergoing treatment for the past 17 days. I am physically active .my age is 49 years. I have enlarged prostrate for which I will be undergoing biopsy. Kindly how to sleep without sleep inducing tablet.
My friend is 19 n masturbate a lot since 2 to 3 years nowadays sometimes he fell his penis is not getting that hard and dosent even lasts long he fells weak all the time. And does masturbating affects skin.
Dear doctor, I am 39 years old man, and I was affected by pnemonia fever and in continuous with this I got wheezing as a side effect 6 months before. Now sometimes I feel very depression/un easy to breath/sweating even on ac/eye site down for few minutes. Can you please suggest me what I suppose to do at this time? and can I know what this symptom indicates? please give me proper suggestion. Thanks
I am 46yrs old & have been experiencing dub for the past 3 weeks. No other associated problems / symptoms until today. Feeling excessive fatigue since morning. Seek advice.
What are symptoms of fever and which things are responsible for this type of disease and how this is protected?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.