Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umesh Khanna
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh KhannaYour feedback matters!
She has stone in golblader. Is it necessary to laparoscopy or medicine can helpful in ayurvedic medicine.
I have stone in both the kidneys and now my urine is very yellowish and it had some tiny particle and I feel very painful after pass the urine wgat can I do please help.
I am 25 years male. From some days I am getting oily liquid from urine. In morning time when I go toilet then I saw it after passing the urine. I am very confused. My friend is saying it is DHAAT. But I am also suffering stone disease. please give me solution. What should I do?
I am 32 years male, September 2016 I got urinary issue with symptoms, urgent urination, incompleteness, frequent urination, pain/discomfort after and before urination. I met a urologist and gone for tests scan, CT scan, ascending urethrogram, uroflow test. Found that urine flow is less for my age. SO doctor said my problem is bladder neck abstraction (tight) because prostate and kidneys all are fine. So he asked me to take Hytrin 5 MG daily once (still I am taking). I am taking that tablet and 75% of symptoms reduced. But still I have that symptoms. And ejaculation also happening in very fast like less than one minute. SO I request to suggest some better treatment?
I am having problems while urinating in the morning, I feel burning and itching. During day time urge to urinate frequently with lesser amount of urine. Kindly suggest medicine for its treatment, thank you in advance for your kind help.
I feel vomiting every time like my stomach is full of gas feel uneasy in stomach I do urinate a lot like once in 1 hr nd I can't control my urine its different kind of pain like my bladder is full and am on wheels and there are. Lots of speed breaker and even am not able to clear bowl its not satisfying little little amount Please do suggest what to do Is this symptoms of kidney stone?
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!