Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar Ubale
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar UbaleYour feedback matters!
I have pain at right knee when I climb or depend staircases. It is for the past 4 days onwards Should I take a medical opinion. If so immediately or need to observe for some more time.
I am suffering from back pain for 2 weeks and I am facing very problem for this. Can you please tell me what should I do with this problem.
MRI findings are suggestive of disc desiccation with posterior disc protrusion at L4-L5 and L5-S1 levels. More severe at L5-S1 level. This is my MRI report says, is there anything to worry about it. Please tell me what should I do in this condition.In the initial days I had lower back pain and pain in both knees also but the pain is decreasing day by day.
I am having pain in my thighs, it mostly happens when I have Erection, When I wake up in morning, the pain is intense. It is happening from over a year now, and my color Doppler report is normal. Why is this happening?
I have pain in all my body joints. And they make sounds on twisting them. I feel my joints are weaker than normal. Can you explain the condition and a possible cure please.
I have back pain, I actually some days back lifted a bucket full of water weighing around 20 kg. I felt like I had strained my back. Its on right side just behind chest. It suddenly appears any time. What should I do?
Hi. L am having pain in my both shoulders and lower back. I do weight training. I have tried all home remedies but the situation is still the same. I also consult with a doctor and had a anti-inflammatory medicine and UST treatment for a month but I can't see any improvement. Now I m facing problem during walking and my workout session. I can't bent or unable to do my daily work. I m also having pain during coughing and sneezing in my lower back. The pain is unbearable. I am unable to understand its due to any sports injuries or any bone related disease. PLS ADVICE.
I have pain in my backbone what I do that my backbone will be not in pain it is about in my backbone and it is from two months what I do now.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.